[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 hours ago, thranduils said:

I was referring to Snow Flower (Yuki no Hana) if that's what the Japanese fans claim she sang? But I see how it could get lost in translation in that maybe she sang "Wildflower" after all ... Regardless, her efforts are much appreciated :love:

It was "Snow flower." :). It's still a very hard song, which shows how hard she worked for her fans. Between learning dance choreography from a top choreographer,  to learning to sing such a hard song to sing... both would take months of hard work.  She must be absolutely exhausted!  And how she hasn't lost her voice yet is a miracle. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

@tali58 did she sing PHS song at that vid?? But some fans at Instagram said she sang a Japanese song??

Who are they??

@Ennie_Shanty, both. "Snow Flower" is originally Japanese, but the PHS Korean version is the most famous and most popular. It's a very hard song to sing even for professional singers, and inevitably whoever sings it gets compared to PHS, which,  of course, is unfair since he's a legend and a singing genius. 

Earlier, I made a mistake saying she said his original song "Wildflower," which is even harder to sing. 

I think it shows how hard she prepared for her fans. My comments earlier were that her agency should have given her a song more suitable to her soft, wispy voice, instead of putting such a burden on her, because "Snow Flower" is such a very demanding song to sing.  I think she's amazing to her fans, but I didn't like that the agency placed such a vocal burden on her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@Ennie_Shanty, both. "Snow Flower" is originally Japanese, but the PHS Korean version is the most famous and most popular. It's a very hard song to sing even for professional singers, and inevitably whoever sings it gets compared to PHS, which,  of course, is unfair since he's a legend and a singing genius. 

Earlier, I made a mistake saying she said his original song "Wildflower," which is even harder to sing. 

I think it shows how hard she prepared for her fans. My comments earlier were that her agency should have given her a song more suitable to her soft, wispy voice, instead of putting such a burden on her, because "Snow Flower" is such a very demanding song to sing.  I think she's amazing to her fans, but I didn't like that the agency placed such a vocal burden on her. 

I see

But I bet she choose the song by herself not the company

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 11:28 PM, Cheryl295 said:

It's preparation of things to come this year. They will be kissing their new drama partners so PPC shippers need to prepare for it. 

That is their job. By the time they reach age 50, they already have kissed hundred people lol. I always hear Hollywood actors and actresses choosing who are best kissers among the hundreds they have kissed. 

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and prepare to see PPC with others as part of their job as actors. 

Already some people are trying to start rumors that PSJ is dating Kim Ha Hyun, the model with whom he did the latest Mont Blanc pictorial and video, because they are modeling "couple outfits" and "couple accessories." :huh: Lol. 

Like I wrote a few weeks ago, if PSJ was dating every female lead or model he ever worked with, according to fans, he'd have a harem. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

It's a good thing in the sense that she's being offered work so quickly. It shows how popular she is. 

There are plenty of popular celebs who refused to work yet even with the offers. I guess PMY since she is new to Namoo will take advantage of work until she is ready to take a long break and marry LOL 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There are plenty of popular celebs who refused to work yet even with the offers. I guess PMY since she is new to Namoo will take advantage of work until she is ready to take a long break and marry LOL 

What's the connection between what other popular celebs do and PMY's popularity? 

She is building her portfolio of work, and now after WWWSK, she's recognized also as a comedic actress, so she's striking while the iron is hot, as the saying goes. That's a very smart move on her part. 

2 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

I see

But I bet she choose the song by herself not the company

Who knows? But usually agencies have PR experts who make suggestions and recommendations of what would be best for their artists. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tali58 said:

What's the connection between what other popular celebs do and PMY's popularity? 

She is building her portfolio of work, and now after WWWSK, she's recognized also as a comedic actress, so she's striking while the iron is hot, as the saying goes. That's a very smart move on her part. 

Who knows? But usually agencies have PR experts who make suggestions and recommendations of what would be best for their artists. 

It been said that she choose all songs herself, and she said that she cant sing  we all knew this long ago... first time she said it in 2007

But she is never choose easy way, she like to take a high level if its for her fans that is why she choose Snow Flower.

And we all so proud of her for that courage. She didnt afraid do this. And she never try show herself in best way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

It been said that she choose all songs herself, and she said that she cant sing  we all knew this long ago... first time she said it in 2007

But she is never choose easy way, she like to take a high level if its for her fans that is why she choose Snow Flower.

And we all so proud of her for that courage. She didnt afraid do this. And she never try show herself in best way.

Her dedication to her fans is really impressive, and her fearlessness in challenging herself shows how strong and determined she is. That's truly admirable. 

4 hours ago, Inetz said:

I wonder if it will be possible for this drama to air early April, I mean we are already almost February and they haven't started anything...

Even tho this will be a rom-com drama, I kinda hope they will talk about fake rumors, cyber bullying from knetz and more, it will be really interesting lol

It might be one of those that films as they go, not a pre- produced one. 

• Like 1