Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

a girlfriend who is obsessed with only her boyfriend is not attractive to man . and men usually don't like this type of girl and soon lose interest in her. most men like a difficult(?) woman.

If ppc're dating or in "some" situation now..I think pmy is doing very well, making psj tantalized(?).:D

PMY..the master of dating.B)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2039

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

If they aren't in relationship, we already have many things related by PPC to make us happy:

- PMY: "PSJ is the best partner"

- How closed they are in Cosmo event

- A few "accidental" slipfinger by PMY

- Didn't know much what happened in Phuket but they spend time together in there 

- We really enjoy what we see in bts

:D

 

She called all her co-partners 'the best' for her you'll

see next will be Kim Jae Wook:D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Although I know how you feel....but i think differently because as the only daughter who also still live with my parents...I also schedule at least 2 trips abroad with my mom every year till today. I have the same age with PMY, in my twenties I have a lot of trips with my boyfriend or my best friends rather than my parents.....but start in my thirties I see think differently and it has changed my priorities ....I want to spent more time with my parent because i know that if i'm getting married one day and have my own family...... it will be difficult to travel with them.

PMY always traveled a lot in the past with her mom....its basically her pattern till today. I can say it must be difficult for her to take her mom going around in South Korea since many fans will notice...that why she always find a time to take her mom travel outside South Korea.

I'm pretty sure they both mature enough and if we are pretty sure that they already in a relationship (well at least one year)....I think both will continue to be fine. One said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"....i hope their hearts too :rolleyes: 

 

PS: we have technology named video call right now,so ppc will be fine lol

AGREe! and we dont really know how it is in their entertainment world... we dont live that life.. we only know what we see and hear and its different than actually living it. They could be out of the limelight for a long time and I think they would prefer that... (given that PSJ wanted a year long honeymoon!) :joy:

anyways.. I will just be waiting for any news they could share. lol

they could do their own thing for now.. :glasses:

but i would claim it now.. PSJ and PMY will always be! :lol:

6 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

 

She called all her co-partners 'the best' for her you'll

see next will be Kim Jae Wook:D

i dont think she said that with her other leading men... did she, before wwwsk?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

a girlfriend who is obsessed with only her boyfriend is not attractive to man 

 

i dont think im obsessed with my bf.. but we live 14 hours away from each other and that’s y we always plan our vacation together. i only get to see him occasionally and it’s very hard on me. im actually engaged for almost 2 yrs now and we keep postponing our wedding date coz no point of getting married if we cant live together. sometimes i think i just wanna give up when things get too hard. 

 

im not saying pmy should spend all her time with her bf.. she totally can do whatever she feels like doing. and ofcourse we are different ppl with diffrent experience so im definitely not judging.. just sharing my story.  :sweat:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

shabu1.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

shabu1.png

and I also believe they were sitting next to each other.. That seat where their Director is.. thats PSJs seat! if you would look again the other picture where his cellphone was caught in photo. 

I think from PmYs side... seating togethere were: Lee Tae Hwan, PyoYeJin then PMy and PSJ.. :D

 

and Yes! they can always keep it under if they dont want to share anything... but we got enough hints already.. lol! you all know what are those things..^_^

its like them saying... "take a hint!" lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What I think is if they knew their fanbases are growing means that there are so many people supporting their relationship, wouldn't it be easy for them to admit to their relationship? 

I think one of them missed out the timing to ask out.

 

So I went through their schedule right after WWWSK. You see, PSJ is super busy with movie filming and all his brand ads so on but still..he made time to meet his friends right? I mean even for a quick dinner, I would be happy to meet my love one. But my head keeps telling me that he did not meet her after WWWSK finished until the cosmo event. I believed they were awkward with each other at cosmo event AT FIRST. Thats why maybe PMY accidently likes the weibo about his attendance I guess haha. Cuz she excited. But then I cant guess what happen between them after cosmo. 

 

But it seems so empty as if they dont have specific relationship. Yes, they do like each other I guess but no real statement. 

 

And now...PMY is going to be super busy and playing another love role. Then people started to ship her with someone else( maybe I will). 

 

What I can see is a dim light between these two. So fade. I don't know. The only evidence I believed was the cosmo event. The bts scenes? It was all in past. People's heart start to fade away when they dont have constant contact.

 

But still.... I think they are meant for each other :tears: help my shipping heart, guys. 

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just passing by because the thread feels heavy...

 

 

Some of us have doubts. Some are totally convinced. We can discuss all we want but at the end of the day the only persons who know the real deal are none other than them. We all are spectators. We all cannot do anything but to hope for the best and support their individual endeavors for the meantime. We all miss them, I know. They haven't really given us anything to ship about since the Cosmo event (but that thing was major for me tbh). But whatever this ship may become, whether it sails or if its journey ends, let us be reminded of the glorious, glorious moments which made our shipper hearts beat fast...like this scene which now has 27+ million views on YouTube. 

 

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i dont think im obsessed with my bf.. but we live 14 hours away from each other and that’s y we always plan our vacation together. i only get to see him occasionally and it’s very hard on me. im actually engaged for almost 2 yrs now and we keep postponing our wedding date coz no point of getting married if we cant live together. sometimes i think i just wanna give up when things get too hard. 

 

 

no no dear..please don't misunderstand me. i didn't wrote it after reading your post. even not yet read your previous post.  i just said my opinion about pmy going to abroad.

hmm..i'm worried if I offend you..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Toyko Saikabo is the restaurant 's name, just a block away from PPC home, 

beside wwwsk team posted on IG, anybody else ? 

what i am trying to say is if they(PPC) want u to know , they let U.,

if they don't want to , u'll  never know.

 

CwjWnE2.jpg

 

yes the restaurant is only 200m away from ppc houses. seems like ppc usually play around the house.:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no no dear..please don't misunderstand me. i didn't wrote it after reading your post. even not yet read your previous post.  i just said my opinion about pmy going to abroad.

hmm..i'm worried if I offend you..

 

oh dont worry dear u didnt offend me. :blush: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Before I slept i promised to stay in this ship forever then I woke up today i see a photo on ig and Twitter with captions PSJ leaving a cafe with a girl ...

this is creepy 

 

Do you have photo or link?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Before I slept i promised to stay in this ship forever then I woke up today i see a photo on ig and Twitter with captions PSJ leaving a cafe with a girl ...

this is creepy 

 

 from the info i get on ig, awesome ent ceo responded that the woman is a promotion company ceo who is based in china..she works with psj. she came to korea and they had meal together. she is a middle aged woman who has a kid in high school.. but im not sure if we are talking about the same pic. someone uploaded a pic in psj dc gallery and his ceo responded immediately so ppl wont jump to conclusion.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 from the info i get on ig, awesome ent ceo responded that the woman is a promotion company ceo who is based in china..she works with psj. she came to korea and they had meal together. she is a middle aged woman who has a kid in high school.. but im not sure if we are talking about the same pic. someone uploaded a pic in psj dc gallery and his ceo responded immediately so ppl wont jump to conclusion.. 

Yup i was talking about that photo, 

he was wearing bomber jacket , hat and also mask. We can also see someone walking beside him, seems like a woman with long hair.

I mean why did he covered his face when he is with a ceo or business partner.

i’m shocked 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Yup i was talking about that photo, 

he was wearing bomber jacket , hat and also mask. We can also see someone walking beside him, seems like a woman with long hair.

I mean why did he covered his face when he is with a ceo or business partner.

i’m shocked 

 

 

 

i saw that pic too.. i dunno what to think.. maybe he has zits? :grimace:

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...