Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

is this the picture?

if this is it.... how is this proof that its PSJ?? lol

because someone said so? the one who apparently took the pic and heard what he said.? haha

wow! that is very detailed! good job! haha (sarcastic comment)

___ I also deleted the pic.. most of you saw it already anyway.. 

Edited by zashi23
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

sorry.. still not convinced.. lol.. if its the shoes.. there are a lot of people who could have those.. celebrities or not.

hmmmmm... someone is up to something... but this is pretty weak.. I think even hardcore PSJ fans could would agree this is not him. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i asked my friend to screenshot this from someone’s ig lol. here you go

why explain sooooo detail that "she is middleage woman and even has a child in highschool " .................. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is this real his boss's message? can i know the someone's ig account?

but the pic didn't be uploaded in psj dc today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can anyone who understand korean validate this? hahaha! 

its still weird... vey weird.. haha.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

sorry.. still not convinced.. lol.. if its the shoes.. there are a lot of people who could have those.. celebrities or not.

hmmmmm... someone is up to something... but this is pretty weak.. I think even hardcore PSJ fans could would agree this is not him. 

to me.....that "PSJ" not tall at all 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

why explain sooooo detail that "she is middleage woman and even has a child in highschool " .................. 

if what was written is that indeed.. maybe the reason is because since she is a family woman and a business partner to them.  they dont want her to be dragged in any kind of rumor, hence the need for clarification? 

i dont know... but all of this is just fishy and weird! the picture, PSJ (if that is him) in a business meeting with someone in a cafe? in the middle of a day? 

im still not gonna believe that its him.. lol.. is it like him to cover that way? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

delete

I would like to remove this image because in the PSJ group chat  do not want this news to affect his life.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

to me.....that "PSJ" not tall at all 

i noticed that too! and the woman beside him is almost close to his height.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I would like to remove this image because in the PSJ group chat  do not want this news to affect his life.

I just wondering

where did u get that photo from?

i mean I searched everywhere but I didn’t find the photo like that, i just found the one that shows his upper body. 

• Like 1

I dont buy this. If it's true why should he cover himself? He never cover his face when it comes for business. This kinda act only happens if they come out with really close person like relatives. (and lovers:crazy:) but nahhh. If his lover, she would cover her face too.

And why on earth the woman called out him alone? If he sane enough, he will come with his boss or manager. Afraid losing business in china? He can find some one else. Everyone wants to work with him tho. Eventually she might bring worse case for his popularity in china. 

If and only if... it was them.... he would come out alone...maybe after she left. Come on, ninja PSJ must figure it out already. 

So basically I dont believe this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

why the other shipper claim the girl is their girl ?

oh well.. we all know its not anyway.. :D

i do love those two.. but only onscreen.. never really saw anything romantic in them in real life... also a lot of people already knows who is the real boyfriend.  ^_^

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

why the other shipper claim the girl is their girl ?

Ikr

They put the photos above with the photos when their girl got out from PSJ’s van together and said that they are real. 

The photos are not even related at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

I dont buy this. If it's true why should he cover himself? He never cover his face when it comes for business. This kinda act only happens if they come out with really close person like relatives. (and lovers:crazy:) but nahhh. If his lover, she would cover her face too.

And why on earth the woman called out him alone? If he sane enough, he will come with his boss or manager. Afraid losing business in china? He can find some one else. Everyone wants to work with him tho. Eventually she might bring worse case for his popularity in china. 

If and only if... it was them.... he would come out alone...maybe after she left. Come on, ninja PSJ must figure it out already. 

So basically I dont believe this. 

exactly! Although...... with this supossed pic.. its like "proof" he's in Korea... but not a very strong one though.... :lol:

my delulu mind is flying elsewhere.. somewhere with beach and waves...:joy:

• Like 1

i think we cant take this seriously. even the ceo response seemed fake to me.. :grimace:.

i dont think awesome ent would bother replying fan who dm them asking about psj dating sighting.. maybe that guy is not psj after all. it was so blurry.. im going to delete that alleged ceo response too lol. 

• Like 1