[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

i just finished watching WWWSK in Netflix... :rolleyes:

still wondering why they cut off the bed scene.. its not really an R18 scene.. lol

and they also cut it on the reruns in Korea right? Do any of you know if it was also cut off in other countries where it was broadcast? 

24 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

He didn't follow Jessica Jung

i also think he never followed Jessica... because if he ever did.. that is some huge piece of a ParkPark puzzle . :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LauKCj88 said:

he never followed Jessica on IG,

if not mistaken I think he unfollowed TommyHilfigher IG account

That would mean he's no longer with Tommy Hilfiger. That's too bad. He was their very first Asian male model. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i just finished watching WWWSK in Netflix... :rolleyes:

still wondering why they cut off the bed scene.. its not really an R18 scene.. lol

and they also cut it on the reruns in Korea right? Do any of you know if it was also cut off in other countries where it was broadcast? 

i also think he never followed Jessica... because if he ever did.. that is some huge piece of a ParkPark puzzle . :lol:

Was it cut on Netflix or on Viki? 

• Like 1

Is MY on vacation? Who do you think did take her photo? Love, ummm? ^_^ I don't know but I feel excited for this post of her and don't ask me why. It's just a feeling. By the way, look what the blue heart means

The blue heart emoji is used or given to that one special love that sparks up your tired fu***g heart, they may do a lot of small things that means a lot - good morning texts, tight hugs, forehead kisses, etc. The one that makes your day and you smile nonstop about, the one who is the last person you think about at night, the one you can’t have but want nothing more than for them to be happy everyday.

The blue heart emoji should be reserved for the person who has a place in your heart no one could ever have.

:wub::wub:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

That would mean he's no longer with Tommy Hilfiger. That's too bad. He was their very first Asian male model. 

He didn’t unfollow TH, 

i also thought she is in Hawaii but the coffee that she holds has korean words, or maybe i’m wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1