[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Even as a PPC shipper, I often felt uncomfortable to read shipper’s comment tagging PSJ in almost every PMY’s ig update:sweatingbullets:..(and shippers tend to spam in PMY’s ig rather than in PSJ’s)

We may still cannot move on from their chemistry, but still, we also have to give them space to breath..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

truthfully it is very hard to ship k-star couples for me.. some days i feel hopeful, some days i have my doubts.. some days im asking myself why am i so invested in other ppl’s lives.. :bawling:

I feel you Chingu, cant believe myself that I totally struck with PPC.....6 months passed and i'm still here. Yes, I also agreed that tagging PSJ in every PMY ig post maybe not really comfortable for her....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kongairui said:

I want to buy but the site isn't loading properly :(

It's working fine for me, I managed to order one. 

I still see lots of comments tagging psj in her IG so it's hard to tell what happened, can't focus on that. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GraceW said:

I feel you Chingu, cant believe myself that I totally struck with PPC.....6 months passed and i'm still here. Yes, I also agreed that tagging PSJ in every PMY ig post maybe not really comfortable for her....

Or maybe PSJ told her to delete some comments which it makes her feel uncomfortable

Edited by rubiflorie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Nope. Papz caught her at Korean airport so unless thats an old pic (which I dont think it is based on her waist and outfit), then she must've sneaked out of Korea as soon as she got back.

I'm sure needs some R&R after all the work she put into her FMs, before she starts her new drama. She must be exhausted. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Is MY on vacation? Who do you think did take her photo? Love, ummm? ^_^ I don't know but I feel excited for this post of her and don't ask me why. It's just a feeling. By the way, look what the blue heart means

The blue heart emoji is used or given to that one special love that sparks up your tired fu***g heart, they may do a lot of small things that means a lot - good morning texts, tight hugs, forehead kisses, etc. The one that makes your day and you smile nonstop about, the one who is the last person you think about at night, the one you can’t have but want nothing more than for them to be happy everyday.

The blue heart emoji should be reserved for the person who has a place in your heart no one could ever have.

:wub::wub:

Is that what the blue heart means? Is the meaning widely known? I have friends who use it randomly, or in combination with other colors of hearts. 

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow she is very mobile

Easy to do when one has good staff. :D

• Like 1

i did see that post of someone that PMY deleted the comment.. i think it goes like this "Love (blue heart) bn_sj2013". but he just laughed it off, but found it funny why she deleted it, since he's not the only one tagging psj.

But yeah, he has no hard feelings about it. :D

i could understand her really.. probably 70% of the comments on her every posts are tagging PSJ. lol! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

i think her latest post could also be a late post when she had a ninja trip in Hawaii that no one knew about. :lol:

just like PSJ did when he went to Japan with his friends.. hahaha. 

for all we know she might be with someone spending some quality time. and that post is just to deceive people that she is out of the country.  lol! 

DISCLAIMER: Again.. this is imaginary.. not a fact!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2