Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

My all friends please forgive me for my negativity but i think im done with this ship, i will always love you and pmy and psj but now im sure its over, its not just bc of romur but its obvious for me now, if there was love we could see that,  Pmy is abroad and psj has his own life, God didnt want this sail and also pmy and psj, its destiny and their life. Lets love them no matter what, God bless you all, i will love you my dear friends. Sorry again for my words my friends. This was just my feelings that i wanted to share for the last time. 

12 minutes ago, fasiou said:

My all friends please forgive me for my negativity but i think im done with this ship, i will always love you and pmy and psj but now im sure its over, its not just bc of romur but its obvious for me now, if there was love we could see that,  Pmy is abroad and psj has his own life, God didnt want this sail and also pmy and psj, its destiny and their life. Lets love them no matter what, God bless you all, i will love you my dear friends. Sorry again for my words my friends. This was just my feelings that i wanted to share for the last time. 

It was nice to meeting you here. 

Bye chingu, see u in another place 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fasiou said:

bye i hope i can meet you again in this ppc forum when there is good news about ppc. because i'm sure about ppc relationship.B)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@zashi23 @Ivy-Blue can you guys delete the pic that you quote from me? after all, we are not supposed to quote pictures. 

already deleted the picture... :)

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

bye i hope i can meet you again in this ppc forum when there is good news about ppc. because i'm sure about ppc relationship.B)

yes me too! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

omg this thread, I can't keep up with the mood in here.  -_-

giphy.gif

People making stuffs all the time, it's not new esp crazy shippers. Unless there are strong evidences, I won't believe any Bullsh** on the internet.

If you guys want to have a happy shipping, just take things as they are coming, no expectations is the best way to enjoy the ride. -_-

@fasiou Bye, see you at PPC wedding news :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, fasiou said:

thats ok... it was nice to know that you were part of this ship once.. good luck! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think there is one more pic that u quoted from me. please delete them :)

oh right.. i did quote that one.. i was thinking of the other pic.. lol.. sorry.. deleted it already.. :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Inetz said:

@fasiou Bye, see you at PPC wedding news :P

This is my ultimate wish...bye all dear friends.

okay...let me summarize.

1. i don't know where the someone got the pic and why she think the man is psj, but unlike the claim by someone, the pic is not in psj dc.(if someone really uploaded it, maybe it was deleted. because paparazzi  pic, fan taken pic(not official schedule), other actors or actresses pic are not allowed. this is why psj fans and pmy fans never upload even insta pics where they are with friends or acquaintances in psj/pmy dc) 

2.if the man is psj or not, the story(he called the woman as "baby" in public, he dated with gf in the middle of a day) is 100% fake. he is not stupid enough to act like that. and if he did, reporters already made this news.

3. i think his boss's dm is also fake. he never answers to fans questions.

anyway, i wonder why most Koreans think ppc is dating and a secret couple(even some people are 100% sure) but why overseas fans sometimes think ppc have other gf/bf and link all people around ppc. how different..

but because i'm Korean, in this time.. i follow Koreans' opinion. hehe:lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I know shipping is something very vague and based on intuition and sometimes calls for some delulus but can you guys please use your critical and logical thinking before jumping to any conclusions that may affect everyone's spirit? First off, that post on Twitter you talk about is not at all news but a merely groundless assumption from the shipper of the other ship? Second, would you be that obvious in the daylight when it comes to dating when you are an A-class actor whose face is literally everywhere? Third, that jagiya, lol dont make me laugh again. And last but not least, if the one in the picture is indeed him, then I happened to read that post too, and according to what OP said there is no such part as the other person was a beautiful woman or even, KJW like some stupid fangirls made up. 

And being the victim of mistranslation and misinterpretation so many times as a fangirl, I told myself to never believe any Ifans' speculations/fanacc/translation 100%, especially when they are a shipper lol. I'd rather believe myself, Papago and my elementary Korean. 

And the ship is still sailing smooth for me. You guys' unnecessary negativity cant let me down lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, RabbieandSatt said:

I know shipping is something very vague and based on intuition and sometimes calls for some delulus but can you guys please use your critical and logical thinking before jumping to any conclusions that may affect everyone's spirit? First off, that post on Twitter you talk about is not at all news but a merely groundless assumption from the shipper of the other ship? Second, would you be that obvious in the daylight when it comes to dating when you are an A-class actor whose face is literally everywhere? Third, that jagiya, lol dont make me laugh again. And last but not least, if the one in the picture is indeed him, then I happened to read that post too, and according to what OP said there is no such part as the other person was a beautiful woman or even, KJW like some stupid fangirls made up. 

And being the victim of mistranslation and misinterpretation so many times as a fangirl, I told myself to never believe any Ifans' speculations/fanacc/translation 100%, especially when they are a shipper lol. I'd rather believe myself, Papago and my elementary Korean. 

And the ship is still sailing smooth for me. You guys' unnecessary negativity cant let me down lol.

yess i saw the original post.

it's written "오늘 청담동 카페에서 니네 갤주 봤다. 졸귀더라 마구 웃고 떠드는데. 사진은 근처 카페에 있는데 지나가는거 보고 찍음" = "i saw psj(니네 갤주 means psj) at cafe in Cheongdam-dong. he was very cute to chat loudly and laugh. i took a pic when he passed by."

why this caption changed "i saw psj with gf. he called her as "baby". lol....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess i saw the original post.

it's written "오늘 청담동 카페에서 니네갤주(박서준)봤다. 졸귀더라 마구 웃고 떠드는데. 사진은 근처 카페에 있는데 지나가는거 보고 찍음" = "i saw psj at cafe in Cheongdam-dong. he was very cute to chat loudly and laugh. i took a pic when he passed by."

why this caption changed "i saw psj with gf. he called her as "baby". lol....

the pic really him ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

is this the picture?

if this is it.... how is this proof that its PSJ?? lol

because someone said so? the one who apparently took the pic and heard what he said.? haha

wow! that is very detailed! good job! haha (sarcastic comment)

___ I also deleted the pic.. most of you saw it already anyway.. 

Hi, Actually i didn't saw the pic.. can you just dm me on my Instagram acc @rubithegemstone.. thanks a lot :)

• Like 1