[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hello everyone! Newbies here! :lol:

First of all, i would like to thanks to all of you, whose've voted for our PPC for this upcoming awards. Yeahh!! Felt sorry because i can't help with the voting. My phone can't support the apps. :tears: Btw, well done everyone! To those who can't votes as well, lets cry together.. Huhu

• Like 2

Hi everyone, i have problem for voting i downloaded the app but i cant register nothing happens when i enter my email and password it says something but its in i think japanes language, anyway it makes me sad that i cant participate in it but i know all you will vote till the end because it worth a heaven for us, fightinggg  

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Anyone here noticed on her latest ig update a lot of comments are coming from Russia? 

I really have no idea what they’ve been talking about, but mostly they used the “LOL” emojis 

or maybe they were laughing about the kiss photo. 

Saw someone explains it in PMY's IG :

IMG_0131.jpeg

• Like 3

That painting there on Berlin wall depicts what is called "The Kiss of Death" between East Germany president  Erich Honecker and Soviet Leader Leonid Brezhnev. The official title is Fraternal Kiss. This type of kiss is a special form of greetings amongst statesmen of communist countries. This is only one amongst a lot more paintings on East Side Gallery and I'm not sure why MY decided to post that painting. Normally couple tourists come to Berlin will kiss and take photos in front of that painting. 

Anyway, after all the hassles and issues I had with the STARPLE due to switching ios, I think I learnt a few things. If anyone uses ios needs help with signing up, please feel free to screen cap the error message on your phone and post here or private message me. I hope I can help. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

That painting there on Berlin wall depicts what is called "The Kiss of Death" between East Germany president  Erich Honecker and Soviet Leader Leonid Brezhnev. The official title is Fraternal Kiss. This type of kiss is a special form of greetings amongst statesmen of communist countries. This is only one amongst a lot more paintings on East Side Gallery and I'm not sure why MY decided to post that painting. Normally couple tourists come to Berlin will kiss and take photos in front of that painting. 

Anyway, after all the hassles and issues I had with the STARPLE due to switching ios, I think I learnt a few things. If anyone uses ios needs help with signing up, please feel free to screen cap the error message on your phone and post here or private message me. I hope I can help. 

Maybe, she wants to invite SJ to be kissing in front of that mural. Right? :joy:

• LOL 1

ATTENTION ALL SHIPPERS AND ACTIVE LURKERS:

PLEASE LET US ALL CONTRIBUTE BY VOTING FOR PSJ AND PMY FOR APAN STAR. FIND A WAY TO VOTE PLEASE. 

THEIR TOP SPOT IS NOT YET SECURED IN FACT PSJ LEAD HAS GONE DOWN SO MUCH THIS MORNING.

THEY DESERVE THIS AWARD WWWSK IS VERY POPULAR HIGH RATINGS IN KOREA AND WELL LOVED IN ASIA. THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE AMONG THE MOST POPULAR KDRAMA VIDEOS. 

RATINGS AND YT VIEWS CAN TELL WWWSK IS MORE POPULAR THAN THE DRAMA OF OTHER NOMINEES SO THEY DESERVE THIS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7