[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, chijietilgob said:

Remember guys he is from FNC ent and the company *cough* always plays cheap and dirty *cough*. Sorry JHI fans, but lee hongki said that, your bias's sunbae. Maybe this time his company doing those things right now.

It crossed my mind too. This is not merely an operation by fans. 

• Confused 1

Anybody in here uses 2 acc on the same phone? I managed to vote using 1 acc but then when I signed out use the other acc I cant vote ( pop up maybe says I have already used my 2 votes as i do not read any koreans). I can do it yesterday though. 

Why should we lose when we can win and when we know they are cheating?!!! Losing in a proud way? What is that guys? Noooo lets do our best for psj and pmy, if you can do anything so do that unless you will regret that i swear we will regret if we dont our best, maybe you call me immature but im old enough to say these things base on my experience, if we love someone we should fight for him/ her, believe me and do eveething that is needed, i love parkpark and i love you all.

Fight till the victoryyyy, fighting

• Like 1

I installed Starple but when I opened it a message appeared "This is a restricted device." Like how come I was able to install it if my device is restricted in the first place?! Did anyone experience the same thing? I just want to vote for PMY and PSJ. I even emailed them to relay the issue. I hope the problem will get fixed soon. :tears:

Edited by chelbhy

11 minutes ago, chelbhy said:

I installed Starple but when I opened it a message appeared "This is a restricted device." Like how come I was able to install it if my device is restricted in the first place?! Did anyone experience the same thing? I just want to vote for PMY and PSJ. I even emailed them to relay the issue. I hope the problem will get fixed soon. :tears:

if you click the "Search for password" button, you will receive new password by email. and then try again with new password.

18 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

There is magic going on. We should not take this sitting down. Complain. The votes are not statistically possible. 

@parkparkloveu they had been manipulated the votes and its very unfair, it is too obvious, I already ask @apanstarawards to fix the app because it has been manipulated but sad to say seems like they haven't done anything to fix it, I already ask the starple admin to fix but they also haven't done anything. what will going to do this? this have been reported, we must take an actions to this, because if this will still the same our oppa will lost..

• Like 2

Will this voting be the sole basis for the best actor award? I'm sorry I am not quite familiar with this award giving body. Because usually I have seen some award shows giving separate award for best actor and there is also another for popularity vote.

ohhhhhh emmm giiiieeee if APAN and STARPLE  will not going to handle this situation, I swear to them, I'll gave them what they want.. it's just that I am an honest person but if they will not fix this .. I won't play fair also, I will gave them what they deserve. I have a lot of friends, uncle's and cousins even the husband of my sister is an IT expert, they should better fix it or else i will do my plan.. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they found the way not to be blocked and created infinite number of YOP mail then voted. please file a complaint by sending an email to starple. I hope starple will delete all accounts with YOP mail address and modify the votes. :angry:

Starple has another email or same as kstar group? I hope many Korean fans will complain too because they may not listen to us International fans. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they found the way not to be blocked and created infinite number of YOP mail then voted. please file a complaint by sending an email to starple. I hope starple will delete all accounts with YOP mail address and modify the votes. :angry:

@twoparkcouple STARPLE haven't done anything I complain already. seems like they want test with theire fire.

31 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Tried to sign up using yopmail. but email format is not supported.

5 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

@twoparkcouple STARPLE haven't done anything I complain already. seems like they want test with theire fire.

I sent you PM @sheilajones

Maybe because its a weekend and they are off duty. Let us see tomorrow and complain. Their guy has long been nega on the knetz after Baeksang controversy but these fans or team of him manipulating votes would want to tarnish his name again if knetz knew what's going on right now? If only I know Korean media, I will ask them to do investigation on this. 

I do not mind losing its just that I hate being cheated upon. Let's be fair. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cheryl295 said:

I sent you PM @sheilajones

Maybe because its a weekend and they are off duty. Let us see tomorrow and complain. Their guy has long been nega on the knetz after Baeksang controversy but these fans or team of him manipulating votes would want to tarnish his name again if knetz knew what's going on right now? If only I know Korean media, I will ask them to do investigation on this. 

I do not mind losing its just that I hate being cheated upon. Let's be fair. 

@Cheryl295 I replied to you already.. my brother in law is currently at his work right now, but he already knew about it, he is also checking the app and he sees what he can do.. but of course I will wait the STARPLE to fix it, I also want to play fair, well see tomorrow, but if the situation still the same I'm sorry to say this but I will gave them what they deserve..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Starple has another email or same as kstar group? I hope many Korean fans will complain too because they may not listen to us International fans. 

in Starple app, if you click the 'contact us' button, you can send an email. yep, Korean fans already complained.

• Like 2