[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

MAKE LOTS OF ACCOUNTS TO VOTE!

Also, one of the trick I learned as kpop fan Idk if it would work for actor/actress voting is we save partial of our votes & we do mass voting towards near the end. that way its like a big attack to other competitors thats kinda hard for them to catch up.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

who is this jung hae in? i never heard of him but wow he is kinda famous. 

I like this guy too he is in Something In The Rain/ Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food about an older lady- younger guy drama which aired in May. I am familiar with both JHI and PSJ fanbases and for sure, PSJ has a lot more fans than him. PSJ is more popular. PSJ is even included in 2018 Forbes list of Most Powerful Celebs in Korea together with SHK, SJK, and others. It's just that JHI fans are very diligent in voting. 

PSJ deserves this award. WWWSK has higher ratings compared to other dramas of other nominees. 

It's all about how diligent and industrious fans are on voting. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Also, one of the trick I learned as kpop fan Idk if it would work for actor/actress voting is we save partial of our votes & we do mass voting towards near the end. that way its like a big attack to other competitors thats kinda hard for them to catch up.

I think it’s kinda different, We can do mass voting,but we also need to vote daily because the ballots expired in 24hours.

13 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

The app restricts up to 2 or 3 emails only and if you insist on doing mass registration, all your other emails will be blocked too and you can no longer access and vote.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chrissy Dang said:

The votes given per day expire within 24 hours :( What I did since PMY is leading by a big gap, I gave all my votes to PSJ in the last 2 days. Although it's still a long way to go and we should not chill as the other voters are also diligent in voting. 

59 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

Guys Jung Hae In is catching up fast with only 23k diff. Need more votes for PSJ. 

Ikr.

it’s only 19k right now.

Let’s work harder. 

Edited : it’s only 15k .

Wth in less than 30 mins  they’ve  gained  more than 4k??? 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Ikr.

it’s only 19k right now.

Let’s work harder. 

Edited : it’s only 15k .

Wth in less than 30 mins  they’ve  gained  more than 4k??? 

Starple will need to explain this. Don’t worry if something is fishy we can write to Starple to investigate.

10 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I find it fishy that JHI is catching up way too fast within 1 hour or 2. Only 8K gap now. It's impossible unless he has a big fandom like the kpop idols but this is not really the case...So hmm :vicx:

Just email Starple / APAN asking for investigation. 4k votes in 30 mins, based on my calculation is impossible. There is something happening in the background. 

• Like 1

Its already 5k gap. Tried to add new accout but cant confirm the email address. I think theres some troubles with their system. 

And also guys its no use to have more than 2 accounts in 1 phone. I cant vote on my 3rd account. Borrow your mom dad bro sis inlaws neighbour etc. Hehehhe. At least you can add another 50 votes. 

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

someone must be manipulating the votes i guess now its down to 5k gap

Hacked perhaps? :)

• Sad 1

Complain guys. They should fight fair. The statistics in the voting for Actors today is very fishy. His fans should be ashamed of themselves if their guy wins by vote manipulation. We can accept losing in a fair fight but not like this. I love how PSJ is very cool about this. He knows about the voting I am sure but he does not made any social media presence. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

Complain guys. They should fight fair. The statistics in the voting for Actors today is very fishy. His fans should be ashamed of themselves if their guy wins by vote manipulation. We can accept losing in a fair fight but not like this. I love how PSJ is very cool about this. He knows about the voting I am sure but he does not made any social media presence. 

Already sent email 

• Like 2