[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@mimixemix

download an application "Starple" and sign up-> confirmation email will be sent to your email-> click the confirmation email-> now, you have 52 right to vote->you can vote PSJ and PMY.

this vote is for APAN star awards. if you hope to see ParkPark together in awards, please vote for them

Do you know anyway that I can earn more points? Thanks

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Please vote hard daily. We want to see them win together :wub:

I feel like PP ship is probably the busiest ship ever. Since I started here I feel like I have a part-time job apart from my professional full-time job.

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

you can earn 2 points more everyday

Thanks. Is there anyway to earn more points than 2 per day? Is there any game to play or video watching?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

We have 3 more weeks to go. 

I know we are in desperate to see them together  

So let’s us work harder. 

Ask your family and friends to vote too :joy:

Vote everyday.. GOGO PPC shippers.

Let’s make sure they win, cos they have worked so hard they deserve all the awards. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 9/3/2018 at 10:26 PM, Cheryl295 said:

They knew their actions and social media posts are being monitored by Korean media, Korean and International fans, haters and everyone.

Yet,

- yesterday PMY quoted Young Joon's line

- PSJ chose to sing Two People known as his lullabye for PMY in WWWSK despite being there for FFMW

- Few minutes after PSJ won an award, PMY posted CHEERS with a heart sign.

It looks like these two are missing each other so much and if only they are not tied by some contracts prohibiting relationship reveal, they would have shouted their love to the world. :wub:

yessss yo, they are definitely inlove

@mimixemix

download an application "Starple" and sign up-> confirmation email will be sent to your email-> click the confirmation email-> now, you have 52 right to vote->you can vote PSJ and PMY.

this vote is for APAN star awards. if you hope to see ParkPark together in awards, please vote for them

wait was this? I'm sorry for being absent here cause I was too busy this past few days, but wait are they nominated? i search about APAN AWARDS and songjongki was awarded last year if I'm not mistaken.. okay my time to vote.. 

• Like 1

@mimixemix

is it really starple? I did not see it here..

13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I feel like PP ship is probably the busiest ship ever. Since I started here I feel like I have a part-time job apart from my professional full-time job.

We are lucky because there are always something for us to do, to fight for and to look forward to :glasses:

Thanks. Is there anyway to earn more points than 2 per day? Is there any game to play or video watching?

Same here. I thought I was done with all these crazy voting stuff which is something I used to do when I was younger lol 

And when I started to work and I swear to myself that I wouldn't do sth like that again as it consumes a lot of my time and I am too old for this... but I guess I was wrong, thanks to wwwsk and our PPC :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, kn527j said:

Sorry but can anybody guide me where to download the app used to vote? Is it on the android playstore? Thanks 

yes it is in play store search for STARPLE

sometimes if you can't find it just add "app" after starple. 

Edited by fangurl28
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, peanut1024 said:

Done voting.  PMY currently #1 with a large gap from 2 and PSJ at #2. Fight fight PPC! <3 

Question: How many votes are we given each day? Hmm. 

I just can't help laughing thinking about PMY walking red carpet with Jung Hae In :joy::joy::joy: Fighting shippers

• LOL 8