[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I am definitely disappointed with this voting app: too many bugs and too many loopholes.

I tried to extract data and the voting gain for Jung Hae In has been increasing 1,000 roughly every 10 mins. It has been very steady like that. For ~ 55,000 vote gap between Jung Hae In and Park Seo Joon, it should take ~ 9 hours to fill the gap. It took around 9-11 hours now that the gap is fully closed since I started to notice the votes increase for Jung Hae In. 

At this rate, I'm sure we need to complain. Please complain to anyone you could think of, including Apple and Google also.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, SL2828 said:

Hi 

Starple, when click verify email, nothing happen. Shall I wait ? Wanna vote for both. Please share if you are Android users. Thanks

Hi, 

I had no problem when verifying my email 2 days ago.  But I heard there's a problem with the registration today. Most people who registered today are unable to verify their email. Maybe wait a few minutes, or try resend the verification email? Or try refreshing the app and try again?

JHI korean fans are trying to cheat. so psj fans reported this to Kstar. but I don't think Kstar will correct the votes. ( their cheating way is that In ios, set time 'yesterday' and download app-> vote->delete app->set time 'today'-> download app->vote. they're voting over and over, using this way.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

JHI korean fans are trying to cheat. so psj fans reported this to Kstar. but I don't think Kstar will correct the votes. ( their cheating way is that In ios, set time 'yesterday' and download app-> vote->delete app->set time 'today'-> download app->vote. they're voting over and over, using this way.

SO what you were saying is kstar as the organizers cannot fix this voting problems ? 

If that’s the case then the only thing we can do is doing the same thing or being cheaters???

• Confused 1

This is gonna be a big problem to us if the actresses’s fans find out about this cheating thing.

We need to work extra harder now. 

Seems like JHI fans didn’t show their mercy to us. 

We should attack back. 

If  the organizers can’t handle this so what can we do then? 

Sorry everyone for the late reply, been kept up with real life commitments for a slightly longer time than expected. 

Could anyone update me on what’s the status of the votes now? I have not downloaded the app yet, but I will start doing it immediately. Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

If the votes are still skewed towards JHI, after today, I will try and register and do the same thing, sometimes you just gotta fight fire with fire, I have several devices also, will try to see how much votes I can put in for PSJ while I’m at it.

Don’t worry everyone, have faith in the fan bases  of our PPC, they have gone through the harshest of tests and came out stronger, this is just a small blip in their relationship as a potential power couple. Stay Strong and Positive!:heart:

• Like 4

Guys the gap is widening and is now at 8k. I tried to create another user acct but can't click on the verify email button. Those crazy fans definitely have a lot of spare time to just sit around and vote all day. :huh:

If the organizers refuse to step in then we have no other choice but to beat them at their own game.:cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, kn527j said:

Guys the gap is widening and is now at 8k. I tried to create another user acct but can't click on the verify email button. Those crazy fans definitely have a lot of spare time to just sit around and vote all day. :huh:

its saturday. They clearly have nothing else to do. :DBut yes the increase is just abnormal. He has at least 1k increase every 10min.

Tried to add another acc to since this morning but still can verify email.

• Sad 1