[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

@parkparkloveu ommo what I'm gonna do? still I can't vote its still restricted device.. ommmoooo help guyz..

Go to your settings -> security -> check the settings that relate to blocking of apps 

@tali58 This is a Korean major award that is why we are exerting so much effort to vote. Chinese votes too. The voting is for everybody Korean and international fans. Yes JHI has become popular in China recently but also PSJ, PSJ has so many Chinese fans too especially now after WWWSK. PMY has long been popular in China. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Go to your settings -> security -> check the settings that relate to blocking of apps 

@tali58 This is a Korean major award that is why we are exerting so much effort to vote. Chinese votes too. The voting is for everybody Korean and international fans. Yes JHI has become popular in China recently but also PSJ, PSJ has so many Chinese fans too especially now after WWWSK. PMY has long been popular in China. 

how?

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Top comment today in an article about Hyuna and Edaw:joy: KNetz are convinced PPC are dating but just would not admit it :tounge_xd:

BD767_A2_E-_AEB7-4_D53-_B6_EA-409_A164_C

yeah, all of us here are on the same boat. PPC is the most Open Secret relationship in Korean entertainment history :P 

Some fans just need to grow up and just chill out. I feel all fans need to be given a Fan Base 101 class on how to stan ur favorite actor/actress without being crazy af. :P 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

49 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Top comment today in an article about Hyuna and Edawn :joy: KNetz are convinced PPC are dating but just would not admit it :tounge_xd:

At least now some knetz in nate seem more understanding PSJ after seeing how hyuna and her bf are suffering from the backlash after they went public.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Top comment today in an article about Hyuna and Edawn :joy: KNetz are convinced PPC are dating but just would not admit it :tounge_xd:

Hahaha THIS! People need to learn how to respect artists and be a proper fan. Like @jaslinnj said, there should be a Fan Etiquette 1.0 course on how to be a respectable fan. And vote vote vote for Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young! We want to see them on the red carpet :love: hopefully attending together

p.s. I've been missing on this forum for a while cos I forgot my password and soompi didn't let me reset, so was lurking without able to comment :bawling:

• Like 4