Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Hi guys. Out of curiousity. Any of you guys have an idea why LYGJ and KMS's wedding is dated 8.26 m  instead of 7.26?  Any meaning to it  just wondering hahaha.:wub:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi guys. Out of curiousity. Any of you guys have an idea why LYGJ and KMS's wedding is dated 8.26 m  instead of 7.26?  Any meaning to it  just wondering hahaha.:wub:

I wonder too, if we’ll hear a good news from them on Aug 26!? Lol :wub: Maybe their real marriage announcement? So we don’t need dating confirmation anymore :sweatingbullets:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Hi peeps....hope you guys are getting ready for the weekend. PMY looked gorgeous (as usual). :)

I noticed this person on twitter (Agematters) who is really badmouthing PSJ for not calling PMY noona/sunbaeim. Since I'm not from Korea, could one of you please explain as to why this is such a big issue? Of course, this person is not a PSJ fan and is shipping PMY with another co-star, but it amuses me that this person spends a lot of time/effort emphasizing how critical it is for PMY to date/marry an oppa. I thought its pretty common for older women to marry younger men, right? Then I wonder why this person is so fixated on the age issue. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even LMH is younger than PMY but he did not address her as noona but JCW did (to the best of my knowledge). So it must be a matter of personal preference, right? Or should I read more into this? :glasses:

Yeah, like, on behalf of PMY, I just think I want to let you know that I don't like guys who are younger than me. WTF. Lee Min Ho is 1 yr younger than PMY. Remember that? Ignore that person. 

13 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

We'll soon find out. It's only ~ 2 weeks away. I'm sure you can wait for 2 wks so no need to speculate anything here :D

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think the 7 was pure coincidence this time as that person is a very known Korean football player and his number is indeed number 7. That was his shirt he signed and gave to PSJ. He is now in London and they met while PSJ was there.

If there is something to be delulu about there, I think it is the fact that PSJ wrote in English. There was no need to since the guy was also Korean but he wrote in English like what PMY has been doing while she is in Singapore. :lol: 

Yeah I agree with you. Suddenly he switched to writing cap in English!!!!! What is so funny is PMY just did the same couple of hours ago :sweat_smile: honestly, these two are screwing up my mind to the limit.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

I think August 26 is only to show there was a one month preparation for Young Joon and MiSo's wedding.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think August 26 is only to show there was a one month preparation for Young Joon and MiSo's wedding.

@Cheryl295 correction you mean to show there is one month preparation for PMY and PSJ's wedding.  get the characters right :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

so I watched 2d1n - where the 3 cast of Hwarang was playing games - and yes, PSJ lost in all games - their abs look great though.. haha..

then i watch the 6 cast of Hwarang interviewed in KBS special - in all, PSJ doesnt look as tall as the rest of the gang... :D The director of Hwarang looks really mean... back to PSJ - but when he is in Secretary Kim, his height is tall, though his hyung in the drama is a bit taller than him and bigger body...

i wonder, will there be any opportunity for PSJ and PMY do CFs together, or at least interview together after the end of the drama, as per King2 Hearts after its ending, i remember seeing it when both cast were interviewed in Japan.

When PHS said he loved PBY in the drama (Strong Woman DBS), and all fans went hysterical and ship them hard, did PHS got any flak from netizens? What did PHS did differently which seemed to be accepted without much complaint while answers by PSJ looks wrong in the eye of the netizens :mellow:

• Like 5

@chowchow8

Isn't that an old interview of PMY? I think it was in 2015 I am not sure.

@realistic2280

The situation is different with PHS and PBY you cannot compare because it is like comparing Apples from Oranges. :D

KNetz love PSJ and PMY to date AFTER THE DRAMA. They said that plenty of times during WWWSK airing.

What made them angry was that they said they were deceived because the truth after all was PPC ALREADY DATING. 

PHS and PBY linked only AFTER THE DRAMA. See the difference?

Anyway the haters are only few compared to the entire Korean population and these KNetz haters most of the time react negatively to almost all entertainment articles anyway.

• Like 13

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that the situation of PSJ & PMY is different from all previous co-star couples (i.e. Song-Song or Puppy or whatever). So do not compare any other couples with PPC. Damn that Sport DongA. They really screwed things up. The more I think about it the more I wish their agents called legal action on them.   

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@chowchow8

Isn't that an old interview of PMY? I think it was in 2015 I am not sure.

@realistic2280

The situation is different with PHS and PBY you cannot compare because it is like comparing Apples from Oranges. :D

KNetz love PSJ and PMY to date AFTER THE DRAMA. They said that plenty of times during WWWSK airing.

What made them angry was that they said they were deceived because the truth after all was PPC ALREADY DATING. 

PHS and PBY linked only AFTER THE DRAMA. See the difference?

Anyway the haters are only few compared to the entire Korean population and these KNetz haters most of the time react negatively to almost all entertainment articles anyway.

Could be, since i know zero about pmy and her previous interviews, apologies if I offended anyone :) 

• Like 2

@parkparkloveu - aigooo... assumption assumption... ah well... let them date in peace, though I really dont think they dated that long, perhaps not long after filming Secretary Kim, that's my belief.

PSJ had said with confidence the singer he liked - cant recalled, but from TWICE, in 2d1n, so then i dont think he was dating yet. he looked so innocent there:D after losing all the games.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that the situation of PSJ & PMY is different from all previous co-stars. Damn that Sport DongA. They really screwed things up. The more I think about it the more I wish their agents called legal action on them.   

Hyuna and her bf decided to be HONEST to fans and admit they were secretly dating for 2 years but it instead gave more hate on them that shows are cancelled. 

So I think PPC gave the best answers. I do not think there is a need to worry about Knetz anyway. Shock and hate of the KNetz has subsided. With the last articles on PSJ, there were positive comments supporting him and PMY among the most liked comments. 

@realistic2280

If you followed what Knetz said, there was also a rumor in Korea that while it is true PPC had something since 2015, there was a time they broke up and recently reconciled. That is why KNetz are not really convinced they did not have something before may it be a Some or Dating stage.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think the 7 was pure coincidence this time as that person is a very known Korean football player and his number is indeed number 7. That was his shirt he signed and gave to PSJ. He is now in London and they met while PSJ was there.

If there is something to be delulu about there, I think it is the fact that PSJ wrote in English. There was no need to since the guy was also Korean but he wrote in English like what PMY has been doing while she is in Singapore. :lol: 

Hello shippers...  PPC knows they have a lot of international fans/shippers and hmmm.... they receive messages in english.  That's the reason I believe they are both putting english captions in their IG posts.  I think that is very considerate of them. 

Very noticeable, right?  :blush:  There goes my delulu mind again... :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hyuna and her bf decided to be HONEST to fans and admit they were secretly dating for 2 years but it instead gave more hate on them that shows are cancelled. 

So I think PPC gave the best answers. I do not think there is a need to worry about Knetz anyway. Shock and hate of the KNetz has subsided. With the last articles on PSJ, there were positive comments supporting him and PMY among the most liked comments. 

@realistic2280

If you followed what Knetz said, there was also a rumor in Korea that while it is true PPC had something since 2015, there was a time they broke up and recently reconciled. That is why KNetz are not really convinced they did not have something before may it be a Some or Dating stage.

I am pretty sure Park Park Couple knows what they are doing....Park Seo Joon was bashed heavily by Knetz and only a strong denial from Park Min Young can make them stop.....why??? because Park Min Young is known for her honesty ....she did not deny LMH, she's the only K actress who has the guts to come out and say I had my eye lids done.  Should they decide to date in the future and go public with it...there will still be some who will bash them but they will also think twice and look back at her track record for she did not categorically say NO to dating PSJ in the future.  It's really a smart and well thought of move IMHO.  

PMY and JCW were rumored by Chinese media to be dating but Kmedia didn't pick it up..... so I'm pretty sure with Park Park it is not just a simple case of coincidences....there's more to it than meets the eye, but in the absence of evidence reputation plays a big role.  It's a matter of your word against mine and Park Min Young is pretty credible I believe

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I am pretty sure Park Park Couple knows what they are doing....Park Seo Joon was bashed heavily by Knetz and only a strong denial from Park Min Young can make them stop.....why??? because Park Min Young is known for her honesty ....she did not deny LMH, she's the only K actress who has the guts to come out and say I had my eye lids done.  Should they decide to date in the future and go public with it...there will still be some who will bash them but they will also think twice and look back at her track record for she did not categorically say NO to dating PSJ in the future.  It's really a smart and well thought of move IMHO.  

PMY and JCW were rumored by Chinese media to be dating but Kmedia didn't pick it up..... so I'm pretty sure with Park Park it is not just a simple case of coincidences....there's more to it than meets the eye, but in the absence of evidence reputation plays a big role.  It's a matter of your word against mine and Park Min Young is pretty credible I believe

I agree that Korean media won't pick up everything from Chinese media or other sources especially from shippers if they do not have other more reliable sources of information. They double check from their own sources in my opinion. 

Chinese media started many of the SongSong dating rumors and they were picked up by Korean media while the rumor in Chinese media about SHK being pregnant are ignored by Korean media. 

• Like 4