Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Just a quick question...why is this forum named as the 'BuBi' couple?

in Korean,

vice president= Bu hoi jang 

secretary= Bi seo

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

I think August 26 is only to show there was a one month preparation for Young Joon and MiSo's wedding.

 

 

@Cheryl295 correction you mean to show there is one month preparation for PMY and PSJ's wedding.  get the characters right :tounge_xd:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so I watched 2d1n - where the 3 cast of Hwarang was playing games - and yes, PSJ lost in all games - their abs look great though.. haha..

 

then i watch the 6 cast of Hwarang interviewed in KBS special - in all, PSJ doesnt look as tall as the rest of the gang... :D The director of Hwarang looks really mean... back to PSJ - but when he is in Secretary Kim, his height is tall, though his hyung in the drama is a bit taller than him and bigger body...

 

i wonder, will there be any opportunity for PSJ and PMY do CFs together, or at least interview together after the end of the drama, as per King2 Hearts after its ending, i remember seeing it when both cast were interviewed in Japan.

 

When PHS said he loved PBY in the drama (Strong Woman DBS), and all fans went hysterical and ship them hard, did PHS got any flak from netizens? What did PHS did differently which seemed to be accepted without much complaint while answers by PSJ looks wrong in the eye of the netizens :mellow:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chowchow8

 

Isn't that an old interview of PMY? I think it was in 2015 I am not sure.

 

@realistic2280

 

The situation is different with PHS and PBY you cannot compare because it is like comparing Apples from Oranges. :D

 

KNetz love PSJ and PMY to date AFTER THE DRAMA. They said that plenty of times during WWWSK airing.

 

What made them angry was that they said they were deceived because the truth after all was PPC ALREADY DATING. 

 

PHS and PBY linked only AFTER THE DRAMA. See the difference?

 

Anyway the haters are only few compared to the entire Korean population and these KNetz haters most of the time react negatively to almost all entertainment articles anyway.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that the situation of PSJ & PMY is different from all previous co-star couples (i.e. Song-Song or Puppy or whatever). So do not compare any other couples with PPC. Damn that Sport DongA. They really screwed things up. The more I think about it the more I wish their agents called legal action on them.   

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@chowchow8

 

Isn't that an old interview of PMY? I think it was in 2015 I am not sure.

 

@realistic2280

 

The situation is different with PHS and PBY you cannot compare because it is like comparing Apples from Oranges. :D

 

KNetz love PSJ and PMY to date AFTER THE DRAMA. They said that plenty of times during WWWSK airing.

 

What made them angry was that they said they were deceived because the truth after all was PPC ALREADY DATING. 

 

PHS and PBY linked only AFTER THE DRAMA. See the difference?

 

Anyway the haters are only few compared to the entire Korean population and these KNetz haters most of the time react negatively to almost all entertainment articles anyway.

Could be, since i know zero about pmy and her previous interviews, apologies if I offended anyone :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@parkparkloveu - aigooo... assumption assumption... ah well... let them date in peace, though I really dont think they dated that long, perhaps not long after filming Secretary Kim, that's my belief.

 

PSJ had said with confidence the singer he liked - cant recalled, but from TWICE, in 2d1n, so then i dont think he was dating yet. he looked so innocent there:D after losing all the games.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that the situation of PSJ & PMY is different from all previous co-stars. Damn that Sport DongA. They really screwed things up. The more I think about it the more I wish their agents called legal action on them.   

 

 

Hyuna and her bf decided to be HONEST to fans and admit they were secretly dating for 2 years but it instead gave more hate on them that shows are cancelled. 

 

So I think PPC gave the best answers. I do not think there is a need to worry about Knetz anyway. Shock and hate of the KNetz has subsided. With the last articles on PSJ, there were positive comments supporting him and PMY among the most liked comments. 

 

 

@realistic2280

 

If you followed what Knetz said, there was also a rumor in Korea that while it is true PPC had something since 2015, there was a time they broke up and recently reconciled. That is why KNetz are not really convinced they did not have something before may it be a Some or Dating stage.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

I think the 7 was pure coincidence this time as that person is a very known Korean football player and his number is indeed number 7. That was his shirt he signed and gave to PSJ. He is now in London and they met while PSJ was there.

 

If there is something to be delulu about there, I think it is the fact that PSJ wrote in English. There was no need to since the guy was also Korean but he wrote in English like what PMY has been doing while she is in Singapore. :lol: 

 

Hello shippers...  PPC knows they have a lot of international fans/shippers and hmmm.... they receive messages in english.  That's the reason I believe they are both putting english captions in their IG posts.  I think that is very considerate of them. 

Very noticeable, right?  :blush:  There goes my delulu mind again... :joy: 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

Hyuna and her bf decided to be HONEST to fans and admit they were secretly dating for 2 years but it instead gave more hate on them that shows are cancelled. 

 

So I think PPC gave the best answers. I do not think there is a need to worry about Knetz anyway. Shock and hate of the KNetz has subsided. With the last articles on PSJ, there were positive comments supporting him and PMY among the most liked comments. 

 

 

@realistic2280

 

If you followed what Knetz said, there was also a rumor in Korea that while it is true PPC had something since 2015, there was a time they broke up and recently reconciled. That is why KNetz are not really convinced they did not have something before may it be a Some or Dating stage.

 

I am pretty sure Park Park Couple knows what they are doing....Park Seo Joon was bashed heavily by Knetz and only a strong denial from Park Min Young can make them stop.....why??? because Park Min Young is known for her honesty ....she did not deny LMH, she's the only K actress who has the guts to come out and say I had my eye lids done.  Should they decide to date in the future and go public with it...there will still be some who will bash them but they will also think twice and look back at her track record for she did not categorically say NO to dating PSJ in the future.  It's really a smart and well thought of move IMHO.  

 

PMY and JCW were rumored by Chinese media to be dating but Kmedia didn't pick it up..... so I'm pretty sure with Park Park it is not just a simple case of coincidences....there's more to it than meets the eye, but in the absence of evidence reputation plays a big role.  It's a matter of your word against mine and Park Min Young is pretty credible I believe

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, saved2K said:

 

I am pretty sure Park Park Couple knows what they are doing....Park Seo Joon was bashed heavily by Knetz and only a strong denial from Park Min Young can make them stop.....why??? because Park Min Young is known for her honesty ....she did not deny LMH, she's the only K actress who has the guts to come out and say I had my eye lids done.  Should they decide to date in the future and go public with it...there will still be some who will bash them but they will also think twice and look back at her track record for she did not categorically say NO to dating PSJ in the future.  It's really a smart and well thought of move IMHO.  

 

PMY and JCW were rumored by Chinese media to be dating but Kmedia didn't pick it up..... so I'm pretty sure with Park Park it is not just a simple case of coincidences....there's more to it than meets the eye, but in the absence of evidence reputation plays a big role.  It's a matter of your word against mine and Park Min Young is pretty credible I believe

 

 

I agree that Korean media won't pick up everything from Chinese media or other sources especially from shippers if they do not have other more reliable sources of information. They double check from their own sources in my opinion. 

 

Chinese media started many of the SongSong dating rumors and they were picked up by Korean media while the rumor in Chinese media about SHK being pregnant are ignored by Korean media. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did he do...change in the plane? :smirk:

I've been in a first class bathroom onboard a plane before, but the one from London must be the size of a walk-in closet if he changed in there....LOL

 

FQn2Yf2.gif

 

He boarded wearing this...lol

Spoiler

006kRk8kgy1fu5euws4c5j30u011iwr6.jpg

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5euxotxjj30u011i7gf.jpg

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5euyg9yoj30u011ik3e.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our captain is trolling us again...

 

i cannot... :lol:

 

P.S.

 

i saw his mobile again in the last pic from @minseojoon  :lol:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yujien said:

our captain is trolling us again...

 

i cannot... :lol: 

 

 

He is wearing black and white like what PMY wore from Paris to SG hahaha

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, looked more fresh than when he boarded...must be the Laniege mask :lol:

I need to get my hands on those..LOL

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5tlgvmf6j30ku0q1jtz.jpg

 

Spoiler

006kRk8kgy1fu5tlhupcqj30ku0kudhy.jpg

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5tliess1j30ku0kujtl.jpg

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5tlj8yxcj30ku0kugni.jpg

 

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5tlmj969j30ku0kujtl.jpg

 

006k_Rk8kgy1fu5tojzh6ej30u00u0wg2.jpg

 

006kRk8kgy1fu5tlke8bnj30ku0q1tbu.jpg

 

cr: wb

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...