[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Not sure what PMY said after PSJ's name was mentioned, but I think they were playing the 'make an acrostic poem out of the title of Queen for Seven Days' game. I guess she had to make a sentence using Park(??) and she went with PSJ because he was popular at the time???/

Image result for what gif

I think the cast was understandably baffled/annoyed because PSJ was sOOoO irrelevant to the interview/their drama (unless this woman was trying to insinuate SOMETHING THAT ONLy INDUSTRY INSIDERS KNOW HA ... in which case she is hellA bold to be doing that in front of our PMY ). :naughty:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Aigoo, Koreans do not know how to count....how can the news say ParkPark has been dating for 3 years now when reporters claimed they started dating in 2016 .....that is just 2 years guys.  No wonder Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young denied the rumor..... because these 2 are super smart people.  Had the report says 2 years.... they probably would have admitted it lol.

This is not the first time they made such kind of mathematical error....last time they reported that WWWSK casts and crew will be given a 5 days and 3 nights reward trip waaaahhhh  Korean Media should be given a refresher course in math :grin:

YES, A NEWLY BORN BABY IS ALREADY 1 YEAR OLD WHEN  HE/SHE COMES OUT FROM HIS/HER MOM'S TUMMY.. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Not to offend anyone but can someone enlighten me why I keep seeing “PMY stylish, PSJ stylish” everywhere ? Is there a difference between stylish and stylist ? Or it started with just a mistake but somehow the word stuck with everyone ?

As far as I know stylish means someone with a good sense of style whereas stylist is someone who works to style up people. A stylist is stylish. If this was an honest mistake in the first place, I hope we can change it back to “PSJ/PMY stylist”. Not a big deal but stylist is a profession which I think we should at least get their job right when they make our favs look good all the time for a living. Unless if there’s something I didn’t know of which led fans to use “stylish” instead of “stylist”. Sorry if I offended anyone though :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/6/2018 at 8:01 PM, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah , all the interview in korean. Can someone here , who can speak korean translation this interview. I'm so curious to understand theri conversation. :)

I can't translate the whole video. My Korean is very limited. But if I'm not corrected, there was a part when the MC asked them about their 'ideal type' then PSJ said his was sth like 'straight-forward, cool' and later MY said that she's a type of 'straight-forward' person then PSJ added in 'also cool'.

I'll try to ask my Korean friend to confirm and do some more translation for you if I can see him some time this week.

3 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

In case anyone want to watch the high quality vid, just go to the vlive link.

MY looked shocked for a brief moment when SJ’s name was brought up :) imo not sure if it had to do with the mc’s behavior or SJ’s mention or both but that smirk, those side-eyes and the way she clapped shows she was a bit annoyed. Can anyone translate what she said?

And this is probably my imagination as well but after that mention, did chansung randomly looked at MY for a sec as if he knew what was up? 

MY's reaction for a second is like 'WTF. Scare me for a split second there'. 

Chansung's reaction is like 'Holy richard simmons. Did she know sth MY?'

The rest was just smiling...

This clip is gold :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

Not to offend anyone but can someone enlighten me why I keep seeing “PMY stylish, PSJ stylish” everywhere ? Is there a difference between stylish and stylist ? Or it started with just a mistake but somehow the word stuck with everyone ?

As far as I know stylish means someone with a good sense of style whereas stylist is someone who works to style up people. A stylist is stylish. If this was an honest mistake in the first place, I hope we can change it back to “PSJ/PMY stylist”. Not a big deal but stylist is a profession which I think we should at least get their job right when they make our favs look good all the time for a living. Unless if there’s something I didn’t know of which led fans to use “stylish” instead of “stylist”. Sorry if I offended anyone though :sweatingbullets:

Talking about 'stylist', I notice PMY's stylist only posted her own photo since yesterday. No more groupie. Lots of fans asked her on her IG post where @ rachel_mypark is. * Calling all delulu minds * :glasses:

Oh so MY also likes closet kiss? When did the interview happen? Why do we only get the hand on it by now? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

I thought I was the only one :sweat_smile:.   I was wondering whether it's a korean thing, like misusing the word "scandal" for dating news between two single adults.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

But if I'm not corrected, there was a part when the MC asked them about their 'ideal type' then PSJ said his was sth like 'straight-forward, cool' and later MY said that she's a type of 'straight-forward' person then PSJ added in 'also cool'.

This is really really just rough translation ( accuracy rate - 60%). My Korean as yours really limited.  So, pls dont take it out from here coz the translation most probably not accurate and put here just for 'deluluing' discussion in this forum only.

This part is about push-pull - 밀당 트크 ( Mildang teukeu - Push and Pull Talk)

MC said in open chat they are discussing about push and pull situation. Push Pull can be a gauge about how strong your feelings are toward each other.

In the open chat, someone said she/he confessed but was rejected. the person said it's hurt after being rejected but still can't give up.
So, he/she asked for opinion should continue pursuing even after being rejected or not. Maybe it's push and pull situation.
MC asked for Min Young's opinion.
As for Minyoung , for her what is important - first it should be mutual attraction, something like 'a little current in each other's eyes'/confirm the feelings - only then you should confess. Without this, one of them might feel reluctant. 'One will be hurt, the other will be worried' situation.
MC asked Minyoung - Are you push and pull type?
Minyoung :I m straightforward kind of person. I wont bother myself with push and pull.
I just dont want to do it.
MC said something about nice feeling being pursue - I think playing hard to get.
Minyoung : No, Im not going to do that.
PSJ teased her by saying - Maybe you're a narcissist?
Minyoung : If you don't like pull and push, you're narcissist?
PSJ: Maybe a little.
Minyoung: No, it's not that. I don't have the' self-love' attitude
You may think by doing push and pull you're getting more love but for me -
I just like it- or no - I don't like it.
PSJ :Cool woman.
MC: very refreshing personality, straight forward min young-ssi
PSJ said something about he would do push and pull but until now, he had never been in situation that requires  push and pull situation. He is too busy nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 15

30 minutes ago, MillyR said:

This is really really just rough translation ( accuracy rate - 60%). My Korean as yours really limited.  So, pls dont take it out from here coz the translation most probably not accurate and put here just for 'deluluing' discussion in this forum only.

This part is about push-pull - 밀당 트크 ( Mildang teukeu - Push and Pull Talk)

Hide contents

MC said in open chat they are discussing about push and pull situation. Push Pull can be a gauge about how strong your feelings are toward each other.

In the open chat, someone said she/he confessed but was rejected. the person said it's hurt after being rejected but still can't give up.
So, he/she asked for opinion should continue pursuing even after being rejected or not. Maybe it's push and pull situation.
MC asked for Min Young's opinion.
As for Minyoung , for her what is important - first it should be mutual attraction, something like 'a little current in each other's eyes'/confirm the feelings - only then you should confess. Without this, one of them might feel reluctant. 'One will be hurt, the other will be worried' situation.
MC asked Minyoung - Are you push and pull type?
Minyoung :I m straightforward kind of person. I wont bother myself with push and pull.
I just dont want to do it.
MC said something about nice feeling being pursue - I think playing hard to get.
Minyoung : No, Im not going to do that.
PSJ teased her by saying - Maybe you're a narcissist?
Minyoung : If you don't like pull and push, you're narcissist?
PSJ: Maybe a little.
Minyoung: No, it's not that. I don't have the' self-love' attitude
You may think by doing push and pull you're getting more love but for me -
I just like it- or not - I don't like it.
PSJ :Cool woman.
MC: very refreshing personality, straight forward min young-ssi
PSJ said something about he would do push and push but until now, he had never been in situation that requires  push and pull situation. He is too busy nowadays.

Thanks for the translation. Yup I heard sth along those lines of "straight-forward / cool" but my Korean is limited I can't understand the whole conversation. 

Yes and also thanks for asking others not to spread this translation ouside the forum.

6 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Finally the forum is back I noticed it too. I think they just putting their statements out there without double checking with their colleagues so they made contradicting statements, just like parkpark LOL

5_A2_E0_C8_F-_B8_F4-4707-86_BE-_C8_F3001

F79_D116_F-_E521-46_F5-_AEA6-2_D0_EB09_E

Correct me if I’m wrong but it was mentioned here before that she and JCW complained there were too many kiss scenes in their drama right? Seems like she didn’t bother about it here at all. Is it becuz she lowkey enjoyed all the kisses like she did with their first ‘on-screen’ kiss :tounge_xd: (remember that little smirk she had right after the kiss in the bts?)

* delulu mode ON * I agree with you on the enjoying comment

* delulu mode OFF * I agree with her that every kiss in the drama marked a new phase in LYJ and KMS relationship journey so yes I don't think they overdid the kiss scenes

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon was randomly mentioned by MC during Queen for 7 Days press.  Look at PMY's reaction ^_^ :glasses:

Very shocking!!!! Can't decipher MY reaction. She seems very bothered and as if she caught off guard. And look at changsung reaction, he was like panicking and worried!!! Haha  can someone tell me what do you guys think bout the vid. Haha #coincidence

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Probably delulu but if ever a random actor who is not part of your drama is mentioned in your conversation, I don't think PMY and also Chansung's reaction are normal. 

I mean you would be surprised at first, but at the time, PSJ was in FFMW (which is also a KBS drama like QF7D).  The crush of the MC on him is normal like every female fan so you can just laugh it off.

How PMY looked surprised and a bit annoyed and had to sigh deeply before commenting :lol: 

A4_EE1_DB8-1155-452_A-89_EE-9_DB22703_C3

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Then the smile of other cast like they hiding something. Their reaction was exactly the same reaction of me and my friend when somebody mention name of a boy that secretly had relationship with our friend.. Waaa... 

Maybe SJ had visitted her during QOSD filming so the other cast know about him.. Hmmm.. Soo suspicious..

But did chansung said that MY and SJ didn't have that couple vibe during  filming or something like that? B)

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Probably delulu but if ever a random actor who is not part of your drama is mentioned in your conversation, I don't think PMY and also Chansung's reaction are normal. 

I mean you would be surprised at first, but at the time, PSJ was in FFMW (which is also a KBS drama like QF7D).  The crush of the MC on him is normal like every female fan so you can just laugh it off.

How PMY looked surprised and a bit annoyed and had to sigh deeply before commenting :lol: 

A4_EE1_DB8-1155-452_A-89_EE-9_DB22703_C3

I think if this lady will see this footage now she would be doubly embarassed....7DQ was aired after FFMW  which was a big hit so obviously she's fangirling but still very inappropriate.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I think if this lady will see this footage now she would be doubly embarassed....7DQ was aired after FFMW  which was a big hit so obviously she's fangirling but still very inappropriate.  

:rolleyes: with MY ang Chang sung's reaction. I'm starting to believe that they have something before wwsk. Something is fishy betweeen them. Iaughed hard with Changsung's reaction.

• Like 11

Hi guys! Idk if you will like this but I just made a chatroom in Kakaotalk since it's more convenient. /for our convos to be more private(?)/ Here's the link hehe https://open.kakao.com/o/grnZVAU 

you can pm me on Kakaotalk @ potatohacker so i can give you the chatroom code. 

• Like 3