[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

haha, I know what you mean :) For me the Closet kiss ranks highest ... there is so much of raw sensual feelings between the two... i keep wondering how did they ever just stop at kisses!!! Not to mention, his hands all over her!!!

Here's my kiss rankings :P

1) Closet kiss

2) Ep 13 (Wall makeout kiss only)

3) Ribbon Kiss

4) Ep 8 kiss

5) ep 13 Bed kisses

6) All other kisses :)

Lol... i'm so obsessed over their kisses I actually divided the bed scene into 2 categories  of kisses :joy:

I think breaking Ep 13 kisses into 2 (wall kiss vs bed kiss) is reasonable to me, as the message conveyed is different. My preference:

1. Closet kiss

2. Ribbon kiss

3. Bed kiss

4. Before-going-to-France kiss

5. Wall kiss

6. First (Ep 8) kiss

7. Wedding kiss

8.  Short kiss in T-shirt

9. Jealousy kiss

10. Quick kiss when KMS in wedding dress

11. Proposal kiss

Did I miss anything? Don't have too much time now to explain why. I'll do it later.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Top comment on PSJ airport pics is nega KNetz but good to see this comment which also gets almost as many likes as the top one.

3. [+1,068, -139] Look at Hyuna after she admitted to dating, she's getting a ton of hate and all her schedules were canceled~ Why would these two want to admit it either? People will just kick up another fuss and talk about being "disappointed" in them.

I am not worrying tho as PSJ said he is not letting any public opinion affect him and PMY's closeness. 

And if we look at WWWSK videos in Naver, we can see they have a lot of Korean fans. 

There are always bored people bashing celebrities in the entertainment news section of Korean sites.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Did you guys notice?  PMY's post was around the same time as PSJ's arrival in London. 

They must have been chatting so she's online. Delulu mode. :glasses:

Hahaha delu mode on too... I bet he can't stay away from her, they have communicate once he's down from the plane.

Yes, I believe both now couldn't be bother by the media... as long as they are not caught red handed they will be okay... PSJ is not going to stay away from PMY instead he probably shows us he will woo her further as he already stress there is possibility in their relationship.:)

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I like blue but PPC made me obsessed with blue. Did you guys notice the blue hand tie PSJ wore all the times since the end of WWWSK?

Yeah he's worn it since the wrap up party then during the interviews. I've noticed just now that he worn it yesterday at the airport too although it doesn't seem to fit his suit. Maybe he doesn't take it off at all.  

38507141_871415536402660_780652201735985

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Top comment on PSJ airport pics is nega KNetz but good to see this comment which also gets almost as many likes as the top one.

3. [+1,068, -139] Look at Hyuna after she admitted to dating, she's getting a ton of hate and all her schedules were canceled~ Why would these two want to admit it either? People will just kick up another fuss and talk about being "disappointed" in them.

I am not worrying tho as PSJ said he is not letting any public opinion affect him and PMY's closeness. 

And if we look at WWWSK videos in Naver, we can see they have a lot of Korean fans. 

There are always bored people bashing celebrities in the entertainment news section of Korean sites.

I'm not worried either. At least we can see some reasonable comments in a place filled with hatred and nonsense like nate. LOL.

And what do these knetz want them to do? Admitting brings more harm than good. Just look at hyuna and her bf now. Although they don't have to hide, fans hate on them and even go to the length to demand her bf to be expelled from the group. I can understand the criticism for drug involvement, drunk driving or lack of mannerism and professionalism, but Koreans seem to criticize everything that they can come up with, from head size to hairstyle to skin color. I've been into k-biz for a very long time, yet their netizens never cease to amaze me with their foolish and senseless words. 

• Like 5

Lee Yoo Joon Talks About Working With Park Seo Joon And Hwang Bo Ra In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Spoiler

Lee-Yoo-Joon.jpg

Lee Yoo Joon recently sat down and talked about his work in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” and his feelings towards working with Park Seo Joon and Hwang Bo Ra.

The actor appeared in the drama as Jung Chi In, the department head affiliated with the vice president of Yoo Myung Company. He tried to know of all the information circulating through the company and butted in the affairs of not only Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So, but all the workers in the vice president’s secretariat.

Lee Yoo Joon first discussed working with his cast members. When asked if there were any actors that remained in his memories, he replied, “They were all great. Hwang Bo Ra in particular was like a vitamin. I think I learned [from them] more than anything. To be honest, everyone except for me seemed to already know one another. I wondered a lot about how to act with the other actors when it was awkward. Right then, I saw Bo Ra throwing herself out there without any reservation. I felt then that it wasn’t about acting well, it was about acting while having fun. After that, I started filming while having fun as well. I was shocked and amazed by Bo Ra.”

Next, he was asked about Park Seo Joon’s acting as the vice president, and what he was like in real life. Lee Yoo Joon replied, “The character of Young Joon was really unique. There were some cringy lines in the drama like, ‘Young Joon, you bastard,’ or ‘Aura.’ He probably felt that it was cringy as well, but he took it in well as if those were his lines. It was amazing. I watched ‘Midnight Runners,’ which he stars in, but he seemed different from back then. I was really surprised. His appearance and personality were great as well. He worked extremely hard and put in a lot of effort on set. I’m thankful towards Seo Joon of course, but I’m truly grateful towards his fans. They sent us a coffee truck where we could drink ice-cold coffee in the sweltering heat.”

Finally, he was asked about Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s dating rumors that followed the finale of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” After being asked if he heard anything on set, or if he felt anything as part of the secretariat, Lee Yoo Joon responded, “I also learned of [the rumors] from the news. I didn’t even hear about it on set. It was to the point where I wondered, ‘Am I the only one who didn’t know?’ After the news broke, we didn’t say anything in our [the actors’] group chat. I’m not very knowledgeable about dating rumors within the entertainment industry, nor am I interested.”

cr: soompi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just discovered this thread on Soompi! Didn't realise there's a couple thread for park park couple here and so many people are on here. Guess we can all feel that sizzling chemistry :wub: Just wondering how many people are buying the Secretary Kim Director Cut DVD or Blueray? Seems like the orders are way below expectation and they may not produce the Director's cuts :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

seriously im this close to muting/banning/blocking the word "coincidence" and its derivatives from viewing. 

how many coincidences are they going to have from now onwards? oh God, i'm sorry for the sins i've made in the past that have anything to do with coincidence, amen. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6