[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The way PSJ answered he does not want to lose to all rumors and become awkward with PMY :wub:

I knew some actors who complained that friendship with actresses have become somewhat awkward because of rumors. Good to know PSJ is brave to say he does not want it to happen. 

@polydadmiac I always mention SongSong here because they are the ship that I know very well who is most similar to ParkPark. There are really times when you cannot properly say your opinion without making analogies and comparisons. Some shippers may have disfavorable opinion on other PMY partners especially the ex. But well this is PPC thread. Other ships also talk against PSJ or PMY anyway. At least here there is no bashing. :)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Omo! Is this the correct translation? :lol:

@parkparkloveu and @twoparkcouple 

That's my question too about him not wanting to lose. It's another vague answer from PSJ if you ask me so I need the correct translation...Because as a sane person, I can easily take it at face value that he doesn't want to lose to those spreading the rumors and knetz bullying him. To give in and be awkward towards PMY would be sign of weakness on his part and sort of an admission of guilt. So yes, I agree with him not wanting to lose and showing them who's the boss. BUT the delulu in me is interpreting it that he will not be awkward with PMY for the fear of losing HER. Allowing the rumors to ruin what he's got with PMY, whether it be a "some," a full blown relationship, or an engagement or even just a friendship, will in effect cost him her presence in his life. And he's not willing to risk that. Sigh PSJ, you are a master of words. You've been trained well young Padawan.:glasses:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The way PSJ answered he does not want to lose to all rumors and become awkward with PMY :wub:

I knew some actors who complained that friendship with actresses have become somewhat awkward because of rumors. Good to know PSJ is brave to say he does not want it to happen. 

@polydadmiac I always mention SongSong here because they are the ship that I know very well who is most similar to ParkPark. There are really times when you cannot properly say your opinion without making analogies and comparisons. Some shippers may have disfavorable opinion on other PMY partners especially the ex. But well this is PPC thread. Other ships also talk against PSJ or PMY anyway. At least here there is no bashing. :)

With every interview, I love PSJ more and more. He really does come across as a man who knows what he wants and does not let superficial things stand in the way. 

Just wanted to add that as long as no one bashes other actors/actresses we can talk about it openly as long as the whole point of this thread is not lost.

FYI: I am NOT a fan of her ex. But I do not let that hatred come into my conversation about PPC :) I would rather focus on PSJ's braveness towards the media and PMYs protection of PSJ in her interview :) 

@polydadmiac Love the Map :) Just shows how close they are. Reminds me of their individual trip to Hong Kong and Macau :wub: 

#DeluluMode #Ep13Images:wub:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

@parkparkloveu and @twoparkcouple 

That's my question too about him not wanting to lose. It's another vague answer from PSJ if you ask me so I need the correct translation...Because as a sane person, I can easily take it at face value that he doesn't want to lose to those spreading the rumors and knetz bullying him. To give in and be awkward towards PMY would be sign of weakness on his part and sort of an admission of guilt. So yes, I agree with him not wanting to lose and showing them who's the boss. BUT the delulu in me is interpreting it that he will not be awkward with PMY for the fear of losing HER. Allowing the rumors to ruin what he's got with PMY, whether it be a "some," a full blown relationship, or an engagement or even just a friendship, will in effect cost him her presence in his life. And he's not willing to risk that. Sigh PSJ, you are a master of words. You've been trained well young Padawan.:glasses:

the star wars trash in me is being called.

maybe he has met luke before he vanishes into void to seek an advice of how to pursue a woman 101 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

With every interview, I love PSJ more and more. He really does come across as a man who knows what he wants and does not let superficial things stand in the way. 

Just wanted to add that as long as no one bashes other actors/actresses we can talk about it openly as long as the whole point of this thread is not lost.

FYI: I am NOT a fan of her ex. But I do not let that hatred come into my conversation about PPC :) I would rather focus on PSJ's braveness towards the media and PMYs protection of PSJ in her interview :) 

@polydadmiac Love the Map :) Just shows how close they are. Reminds me of their individual trip to Hong Kong and Macau :wub: 

#DeluluMode #Ep13Images:wub:

I agree. I prefer to focus my energy to make the most fun of it while I still can (i.e. before PPC announce their wedding or before Dispatch releases photos of them together - whatever happens before hands). Dispatch also seems to be PP shipper :D

By the way, am I the only one here who prefers the 1f380.png scene over Ep13 scene? Somehow the tension when he untied the 1f380.png and unbuttoned her shirt was more for me :joy: * dirty-minded mode is still on * maybe that scene allowed me to let my imagination go wild about MY's...uhm....asset :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I agree. I prefer to focus my energy to make the most fun of it while I still can (i.e. before PPC announce their wedding or before Dispatch releases photos of them together - whatever happens before hands). Dispatch also seems to be PP shipper :D

By the way, am I the only one here who prefers the 1f380.png scene over Ep13 scene? Somehow the tension when he untied the 1f380.png and unbuttoned her shirt was more for me :joy: * dirty-minded mode is still on * maybe that scene allowed me to let my imagination go wild about MY's...uhm....asset :sweat_smile:

haha, I know what you mean :) For me the Closet kiss ranks highest ... there is so much of raw sensual feelings between the two... i keep wondering how did they ever just stop at kisses!!! Not to mention, his hands all over her!!!

Here's my kiss rankings :P

1) Closet kiss

2) Ep 13 (Wall makeout kiss only)

3) Ribbon Kiss

4) Ep 8 kiss

5) ep 13 Bed kisses

6) All other kisses :)

Lol... i'm so obsessed over their kisses I actually divided the bed scene into 2 categories  of kisses :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

PSJ followed up his statement of not wanting to lose that he had always see to it that rumors wont make him and all those previously rumored with him to become awkward. He is such a witty guy he also joked he was linked to Kang Ha Neul too :joy:;)

Its not as if he had serious rumors aside from BJH, its only PMY whose rumors with him made headlines in Korea. The rumor with KJW was just like all other dramas where actors were asked if they developed any feelings while doing it. :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PSJ followed up his statement of not wanting to lose that he had always see to it that rumors wont make him and all those previously rumored with him to become awkward. He is such a witty guy he also joked he was linked to Kang Ha Neul too :joy:;)

Its not as if he had serious rumors aside from BJH, its only PMY whose rumors with him made headlines in Korea. The rumor with KJW was just like all other dramas where actors were asked if they developed any feelings while doing it. :lol:

not only in korea also in taiwan.. :lol:

the wedding supplier maybe it's already bankrupt by now :lol:

so basically this is his first major dating scandal with an A-lister star no other than PMY...  

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

25 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmGGVhuhVoq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mpa0wi6hyhhs

Minyoung’s face though... she was like “emm what are you doing? we’re supposed to hide our relationship” :lol:

What are they talking in there? He wants to cover her mouth. Is that alright for just a colleague?or acquaintance in Korea?:joy::sweat_smile:

Edited by alicolumna
  • Like 4

My kiss rankings:

1. Kiss against the wall: it looks the most real to me (becuz they rehearsed this kiss with a real one anyway) his deep inhaling sounds like he was swallowing her mouth, you have to hear it with ear-phones :yum: I love the way they embraced each other tighly during the kiss. In k-dramas, a problem with kiss scenes is most of the time actors don’t know what to do with their hands, making themselves look awkward. 

2. Kiss on the bed: becuz this one looks just as real as well. The hip thrust, those long gazes, the kisses on the forehead, nose and lips and the way they said saranghae are just perfect combination of lust and love keke. Also this is one of the scenes where I feel I was watching SJ not YJ. Do you see the look in his eye to her at the end? he was hypnotized by the love for her.

3. Ribbon kiss: the sexual tension was there although it wasn’t as strong as the other two. I like the moment where their nose touched and the way he kept subtly kissing her multiple times  while unbottoning her blouse.

4. Closet kiss: what I like the most is her siting on his lap and his roaming hands. Their characters were being kinda awkward with each other and bam five seconds later, they shared this deep and passionate kiss although it was supposed to be their second one only :))

@Cheryl295 even the rumor with BJH never made it to the news or gossip panels on tv I think. Of course PMY is a bigger name and SJ is a lot more popular nowadays but it seems big in korea.

• Like 17

How can they resist one another? Just looking at their latest airport photos, what a gorgeous couple! Match made in heaven. Their style is even the same.  If they’re not already together , they sure put dibs on one another during the interviews with their open ended answers.  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

Who is the stylist for PSJ? The one with the red cap at the airport. I haven’t seen her in the PSJ’s team. 

I think she has worked with him for a long time, he also followed her on instagram, and she was also working with him during his fan meet in japan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Ah mmmm...  The ribbon scene really frustrate me because of my PG19 mode.  Because I noticed he is a booby guy I felt that he is very tempted to do something else, but like in the BTS he keeps on giving excuse that the ribbon would not untie.:sweat_smile:  

• Like 2

Mr Park Seo Joon has landed in London baby! :blush:

I NEED to hunt this man down! :glasses: urghhhhhhh too bad I have work! :bawling: does anyone know how long will he be in London? Wish he did a photoshoot with Park Min Young then that would be a DAMN SEXY COUPLE! :tounge_wink::heart:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Park Min Young Shares Reaction To Positive Reviews For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” + Her Thoughts On Next Project

park-min-young-21.jpg

Spoiler

Park Min Young talked about how she reacted to favorable comments on her performance in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

In a recent interview with Sports Today, Park Min Young said that she thinks it’s not a good idea for actors to let themselves be emotionally affected by either favorable reviews or criticisms of their performances. In addition, she said that her experience with “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” made her realize the importance of not getting cold feet despite an initial negative response.

“I was aware that the reaction to my casting at the start wasn’t good,” she said. “It became my overall goal to make it so that while at first there may be resistance, I’d do well so that in the end I’d receive applause. I think I felt a sense of purpose as an actor, and I strongly felt that I needed to keep trying. Although I didn’t sleep much while doing this drama, it was so much fun. I really enjoyed acting. The staff also said to me, ‘You seem so excited that people watching you are having a good time too.'”

park-min-young2.jpg

Park Min Young shared how she felt once the reviews and comments came in after the drama premiered.

“I saw the reaction after the first episode, and I smiled on my own under my covers,” she said. “But since I hadn’t heard favorable reviews during that time, I suddenly burst into tears. I felt so grateful that my efforts were being recognized. My next thought was ‘Since the drama has started off well, it needs to end well too.'”

When asked about her plans for her next work, Park Min Young replied, “After doing a rom-com this time, I want to do a comedy. The atmosphere for a project that’s a comedy was really great. Since I’ve had a taste of the comedic genre, I want to do it some more.”

She continued, “However, it’s not good to repeat the same thing when acting, so I also want to try something new. There’s still a lot that I haven’t tried.”

CR: SOOMPI

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2