[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

33 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SJK is cute I love him but what lacks in him is the height. PSJ has the height. Like LMH, PSJ is tall but PSJ is more favorable to me now than LMH because I think he is more protective of MY   :wub:

true...

Spoiler

before  i like LMH but since he doesn't or afraid  to speak his mind about his girl.... i told myself his not man enough to protect his girl.. PMY and S..

but PSJ is really really different im hoping and praying that they end up in church...  it's time that PMY find a man who's willing and not afraid to protect and speak his mind about her... bravo PSJ! :wub: 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

LOL He's definitely a boob guy,

Lol... you all have reminded me that he's backhug is special as his arm too touches her chest area... I noticed that he did not did that to his other co star but to PMY only lol:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

@yujien @parkparkloveu can't agree more... I love SJK but PSJ is just too hot to handle... I have watched most of his dramas and felt like he could actually carry all sorts of avatar like a boy next door, a handsome hunk, an athlete etc. while it is quite rare among Korean male celebrities since most of them exude this boyish type of charm. Another actor I can remember now who can brilliantly pull off this manly and boyish aura at times is Kim Soo Huyn (O gawd I miss him a lot) but I have PSJ to cling onto these days so not complaining at all :P  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, muishami said:

Why talking about SJK here? Both actors are amazing! 

Because why not? People brought up Song Song here sometimes as well and this is no different.  No one says he's not amazing and no one is bashing him either. I particularly love him but a few comparisons wouldn't hurt.

37 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Waaah @potatohacker that's impressive! Well done. Brought back all the (sexy) feels!! Lol!

Well since we went there... his roaming hands and arms came dangerously close to that area in a few of those back hugs and kiss scenes. :sweat_smile: 

But let's not go there, I'm sure our PSJ is quite respectful of our beloved PMY (or she wouldn't have suggested the untying of the ribbon. Teehee.)

Ya! Too late. My mind went there! Aish. So freakin' hawt!! Lol. 

Hey @polydadmiac which scene are you referring to with the tongue?! I've been ferociously watching the videos again. Lol!!

He wasn't aware of his roaming hand until he reviewed the take so isn't it a natural reaction or dare I say a habit? :kiss_wink: Just like how MY always leaned on and pushed him a little bit when she sat next to him. 

About the tongue, please confirm @polydadmiac wasn't it during the bed scene? I rewatched it a million times but it happened in a split of second and was too blur so I guess I might be wrong. 

• LOL 7

53 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Waaah @potatohacker that's impressive! Well done. Brought back all the (sexy) feels!! Lol!

Well since we went there... his roaming hands and arms came dangerously close to that area in a few of those back hugs and kiss scenes. :sweat_smile: 

But let's not go there, I'm sure our PSJ is quite respectful of our beloved PMY (or she wouldn't have suggested the untying of the ribbon. Teehee.)

Ya! Too late. My mind went there! Aish. So freakin' hawt!! Lol. 

Hey @polydadmiac which scene are you referring to with the tongue?! I've been ferociously watching the videos again. Lol!!

It's the wedding kiss scene. But you probably need to do slow motion. I've watched it once somewhere on a shipper's facebook but didn't save it. 

12 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Just finished watching midnight runners..PSJ is good in action genre too...what A talented actor..hopefully his next role in investigation or crime genre....

I hope so too since I'm moving to investigation / crime genre.

51 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SJK is cute I love him but what lacks in him is the height. PSJ has the height. Like LMH, PSJ is tall but PSJ is more favorable to me now than LMH because I think he is more protective of MY   :wub:

I just note that this is a PPC shipper thread so please do not mention or comment on other actors, just in case. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

just note that this is a PPC shipper thread so please do not mention or comment on other actors, just in case.

Agree.

And actually I am happy that MinYoung is having a good time with her friends.Hope she will have a good rest.”Busted” 2 season is waiting... :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I hope so too since I'm moving to investigation / crime genre.

I can't help keep comparing RomCom since WWWSK...so moving to different genre..anyway I have had fan of detective/crime/investigation.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Yeah photoshoot takes a lot of time and I think the reporters may follow him all the way to London :))

He just needs to hang in there for another week. At least he won't have to sneak in a hotel at midnight in Phuket :joy:

LOL He's definitely a boob guy, but I mean even I, a woman can't keep my eyes off her...asset :)) She's blessed with such a petite body with huge boobs. 

And I used to think she was uncomfortable because the dresses in AAA and WWWSK presscon were revealing so she always had her hands cover her chest, but she even wore sexier ones in the past or the fact that SJ was there at both events made her feel uneasy?? :joy:

* Warning - dirty-minded mode still can't be turned off * 

Some time the 'sneak in' part is the best :joy: you know why people some time enjoy cheating, right? Because the feeling of 'sneaky' made it so thrilling and sexy :lol: I mean who can help not noticing MY's...uhm...asset :tounge_wink: 

By the way, has anyone seen this?

Image may contain: one or more people and text

I wonder if she accidentally liked it or if she was bribed by PSJ :sweatingbullets: or *delulu mode ON* MY liked it from her IG account :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

* Warning - dirty-minded mode still can't be turned off * 

Some time the 'sneak in' part is the best :joy: you know why people some time enjoy cheating, right? Because the feeling of 'sneaky' made it so thrilling and sexy :lol: I mean who can help not noticing MY's...uhm...asset :tounge_wink: 

By the way, has anyone seen this?

Image may contain: one or more people and text

I wonder if she accidentally liked it or if she was bribed by PSJ :sweatingbullets: or *delulu mode ON* MY liked it from her IG account :joy:

PMY stylist like it... 

hmmmm what is the meaning of this... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, yujien said:

PMY stylist like it... 

hmmmm what is the meaning of this... :rolleyes:

It means what it means: she liked it :w00t: The owner of the video was SSC shipper then now PPC shipper. The caption of the video is along the line of her asking if a boy gave his jacket to a girl when she was cold, does it mean he likes her. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It means what it means: she liked it :w00t: The owner of the video was SSC shipper then now PPC shipper. The caption of the video is along the line of her asking if a boy gave his jacket to a girl when she was cold, does it mean he likes her. 

The question is one of PSJ and PMY and LTH interview with Kakaopage. The one i share here from youtube. In the chatting room, one of fans asking about relationship and they're answer the question.  That why can some one translate their interview.. :cold_sweat:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

The question is one of PSJ and PMY and LTH interview with Kakaopage. The one i share here from youtube. In the chatting room, one of fans asking about relationship and they're answer the question.  That why can some one translate their interview.. :cold_sweat:

where is the youtube video? The interview should have been in Korean?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

where is the youtube video? The interview should have been in Korean?

Yeah , all the interview in korean. Can someone here , who can speak korean translation this interview. I'm so curious to understand theri conversation. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I just note that this is a PPC shipper thread so please do not mention or comment on other actors, just in case. 

This thread has been talking about a lot of actors including Kpop idols and Hollywood. It cannot be helped to mention others once in awhile for discussion purposes.  We are not dissing anyone, they are all amazing . But of course the fans in this thread are PSJ and PMY. 

In fact when I said I prefer PSJ now over LMH, it does not mean I dislike LMH. PMY for PSJ and LMH can be my bf anytime. Not with SJK he is off limits and married. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

This thread has been talking about a lot of actors including Kpop idols and Hollywood. It cannot be helped to mention others once in awhile for discussion purposes.  We are not dissing anyone, they are all amazing . But of course the fans in this thread are PSJ and PMY. 

In fact when I said I prefer PSJ now over LMH, it does not mean I dislike LMH. PMY for PSJ and LMH can be my bf anytime. Not with SJK he is off limits and married. :joy:

No worries. I've just been cautious. I think shippers in this thread is reasonable that's why I feel quite comfortable posting here.

Back to business: it's only coincidence.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

On another note I happen to be in Singapore this Friday and weekend. Hopefully I can find a chance to sneak into MY's event. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6