[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, sugohaeso said:

sis almost snapped her neck and flipped the table after her mans being mentioned by another woman wooo i love this :kiss_wink:

lmao chansung's eyes weren't briefed beforehand they almost popped out of its socket, bruh chill

Can anyone translate what PMY said after the woman said Park Seo Joon.

She has that Jealous Bulldozer vibe :joy:

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I can't translate the whole video. My Korean is very limited. But if I'm not corrected, there was a part when the MC asked them about their 'ideal type' then PSJ said his was sth like 'straight-forward, cool' and later MY said that she's a type of 'straight-forward' person then PSJ added in 'also cool'.

I'll try to ask my Korean friend to confirm and do some more translation for you if I can see him some time this week.

MY's reaction for a second is like 'WTF. Scare me for a split second there'. 

Chansung's reaction is like 'Holy richard simmons. Did she know sth MY?'

The rest was just smiling...

This clip is gold :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon was randomly mentioned by MC during Queen for 7 Days press.  Look at PMY's reaction ^_^ :glasses:

lol... I feel PMY tiger stare :lol:totally unhappy her boy's name being mentioned.... she's boiling inside about to tear apart :lol:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Another dating news revealed. Joon Young and Jiyeon (T-ARA) hmmm they've been dating for over a year already... why are these dating news suddenly revealed lmao

Dispatch decide to tackle others and leave our couple alone first:lol: one by one dating news out:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seratward01 said:

Then the smile of other cast like they hiding something. Their reaction was exactly the same reaction of me and my friend when somebody mention name of a boy that secretly had relationship with our friend.. Waaa... 

Maybe SJ had visitted her during QOSD filming so the other cast know about him.. Hmmm.. Soo suspicious..

But did chansung said that MY and SJ didn't have that couple vibe during  filming or something like that? B)

Ikr. It seems suspicious to me too. Although the MC was over the top, they could've just laughed it off but both MY and CS looked uncomfortable, especially CS who was panicking. Maybe he knew something becuz he've worked with them every year since 2016:

- 2016: with SJ in Midnight Runner (although he was just a cameo)

- 2017: with MY in 7D Queen

- 2018: with both of them in WWWSK

48 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Another dating news revealed. Joon Young and Jiyeon (T-ARA) hmmm they've been dating for over a year already... why are these dating news suddenly revealed lmao

This is the second time this news has emerged. Their company denied it in the past so I guess they will deny again this time. Looking at Hyuna and Edawn, they'd better deny if it's true anyway. 

I felt like we've got dating news every other day :)) And most of them are reported to have dated for a long time ranging from 1-3 years, not like a couple of months. Huhmm wonder what's really going on. 

• Like 5

Wow... that video. That reaction from everyone was weird.

It is interesting to note that when the interviewer had to say something with Park, she chose to say Park Seo Joon while a Park was sitting right next to her. 

Did she overhear the gossip just before the interview??? 

I can understand on a rational level that the interviewer went against their code and brought up an actor's name who has no connection to the panel... but I'm sure it is not the first time this has happened in Interviewing History. PMYs reaction was more subtle but CS reacted like he was caught red handed!

LOL... shipping PPC is sooooo much fun!

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

A4_EE1_DB8-1155-452_A-89_EE-9_DB22703_C3

ChanSung is the most affected here maybe because he knows something  :glasses:....an excerpt from his interview. 

He said ..... "and I was personally acquainted with [Park] Seo Joon, so the script reading was so exciting. It was my first time experiencing something like this. The set was also really comfortable.” 

I wonder how personal is the personally acquainted here lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Wow... that video. That reaction from everyone was weird.

It is interesting to note that when the interviewer had to say something with Park, she chose to say Park Seo Joon while a Park was sitting right next to her. 

Did she overhear the gossip just before the interview??? 

I can understand on a rational level that the interviewer went against their code and brought up an actor's name who has no connection to the panel... but I'm sure it is not the first time this has happened in Interviewing History. PMYs reaction was more subtle but CS reacted like he was caught red handed!

LOL... shipping PPC is sooooo much fun!

@jaslinnj

By the look on the MC's face it seemed to me lioe she was just crushing on PSJ at the time. Can't blame her. :joy:

PMY and Chansung's reactions feel strange. I can't quite catch what PMY said after but her nonverbal cues are just too much -- in just a few seconds, she did the following: side eye, looking at Chansung, slight pursing of lips, slight neck bend, and a heavy sigh, awkward clapping of hands, awkward smile.

All these are mixed signals of annoyance, relief, and maybe fear (if they were indeed dating at the time...or maybe PSJ sent her/them a food truck while filming?).

One way of looking at it is that she is annoyed or surprised at the mention of someone who is not part of the cast, although I don't think her reaction will be like that if, say, the MC said Park Jin Young (*whispers* ~~JYP~~). It's really hard to tell from PMY's reactions most of the time, but the way Chansung's eyes almost popped out of their sockets made it suspiscious to me. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Hi guys! Idk if you will like this but I just made a chatroom in Kakaotalk since it's more convenient. /for our convos to be more private(?)/ Here's the link hehe https://open.kakao.com/o/grnZVAU 

you can pm me on Kakaotalk @ potatohacker so i can give you the chatroom code. 

I love this idea. Since I see a lot of our chats are taken out of the forum and shared on Twitter/Insta, I think a private chat is cool since we can unleash all our delusions without fearing that we are affecting our PPCs private lives :) 

Edit: Not that our members are doing it but there are a few instagrammers who are hunting for any information that can be used for their profile. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I love this idea. Since I see a lot of our chats are taken out of the forum and shared on Twitter/Insta, I think a private chat is cool since we can unleash all our delusions without fearing that we are affecting our PPCs private lives :) 

Edit: Not that our members are doing it but there are a few instagrammers who are hunting for any information that can be used for their profile. 

I dont have kakao :(

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

A4_EE1_DB8-1155-452_A-89_EE-9_DB22703_C3

ChanSung is the most affected here maybe because he knows something  :glasses:....an excerpt from his interview. 

He said ..... "and I was personally acquainted with [Park] Seo Joon, so the script reading was so exciting. It was my first time experiencing something like this. The set was also really comfortable.” 

I wonder how personal is the personally acquainted here lol

https://imgur.com/a/rGbDirw

MY's reaction is like Miso's reaction to LYJ at Yoomis restaus. Jealous bulldozer face. Haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I dont have kakao :(

You can just download the app! :)

27 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Right? I can see the screenshots of this forum everywhere on twitter lol It's inevitable since this is open for everyone but i really think we need privacy lmao so we can be all out and free on our delusions

• Like 3