Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@baby.hae Min Young denied the marriage rumor already, but actually it seems like there are a lot of people who believe they’re dating in the industry or else this rumor wouldn’t have become so big and spread like a wildfire.

I wouldn’t be surpised anymore with a sudden wedding annoucement but imagine how it would throw those haters off guard and blow their minds away *me being petty :tounge_wink:

 

 

Sorry for late reply. I mean of course pmy denied marriage rumors, both parkpark already denied their dating report. Looks like the opinion get divided, there are a lot of people who didnt believe they are dating (I dont know why I get funny emoticon lol, if you dont believe then it's okay, we can have different opinion)

 

Honestly I just saw another 'coincidence' they were both in same place around same time in 2016. .I dont know why 'it was well known in industry that parkpark is dating' and people assume that industry only use shipper evidence. Nope, if we talk about industry, they wont use shipper fanaccount as a evidence, they are insider, they are working in entertaiment industry, it's netizen who dig the evidence through instagram but the industry already know that they are dating, industry source report arent same as netizen source

 

Like I said before they just wait for the right timing. For all these years they probably have something to hold their back. I think PSJ big agency (SM/keyeast) is one of them. And wwwsk popularity is just big (I think this drama get more buzz than mr.sunshine) they probably think that is the right time, and psj already move to small agency who doesnt have big power. 

 

I find parkpark route is very similar to songsong. Both already dated during the drama, media released their dating report after the drama end, denied the report, dispatch is also quiet, no picture, then BOM news of their marriage. The last report also says that parkpark have a plan for for marriage. .

  • Like 17
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2035

  • quietobserver

    1655

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

I feel now both will discuss what to post in the ig now but I don't think they will avoid anything just try to be more careful and make sure no coincidence anymore. Both will concentrated on their work first  but their romance door open so if thet are caught together this time they will break the news that after the drama they still contact and has developed feelings for each other hence they decide to be together  :)

  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

I feel now both will discuss what to post in the ig now but I don't think they will avoid anything just try to be more careful and make sure no coincidence anymore. Both will concentrated on their work first  but their romance door open so if thet are caught together this time they will break the news that after the drama they still contact and has developed feelings for each other hence they decide to be together  :)

I wish them all the best. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I dont know why 'it was well known in industry that parkpark is dating' and people assume that industry only use shipper evidence. Nope, if we talk about industry, they wont use shipper fanaccount as a evidence, they are insider, they are working in entertaiment industry, it's netizen who dig the evidence through instagram but the industry already know that they are dating, industry source report arent same as netizen source

Absolutely agree. Inside the industry, news exits without any physical evidence, means that every body knows but nothing can be used as proof. So that report had to borrow "neitizen evidence" :D

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, realistic2280 said:

 

I was a fan of the NamLee couple as well.. but havent been following them lately though. WLKBJ is a favorite drama as well. Massive fan support especially in the Philippines, ''Do You Like Messi' line became top in the Philippines. Coming back to ParkPark/BuBi couple, do they have a massive following as the NamLee couple? Though NamLeehave broken up, but the fans are still hopeful. Seeing NamLee couple popularity, fans are acceptable to their relationship, can the Parkpark/Bubi have the same amount of support i wonder? B)

 

 

ParkPark has massive support. I am not very familiar with NamLee how big their fandom was/is with other countries. Were they very popular in China too? Koreans value popularity in China and Japan more than other Asian countries. SongSong are very popular in China and recently, ParkPark has been topping Weibo popularity. ParkPark are able to get the support of Majority of SongSong shippers. I am a SongSong Shipper so I should know the sentiment of my other co-shippers. Big SSC fan accounts from different countries are shipping ParkPark now also. I am even amazed by that. It's unplanned but most of SSC shippers say they feel the same vibes with PPC  

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Absolutely agree. Inside the industry, news exits without any physical evidence, means that every body knows but nothing can be used as proof. So that report had to borrow "neitizen evidence" :D

I myself have lots of problems with that piece of news from Sport DongA:

 

1. They said they had 'industry insider'. But then they said the couple has been in a '007-style dating operation' such that even their close friends didn't know. Let's assume that they started to open to people in the industry now, how did they know the 3-year dating timeline? Where is the foundation of the 3 years dating? I don't think either PSJ or PMY was brain-hacked to the point that they confessed to others they've been dating for 3 years.

2. You shouldn't write such news with no concrete evidence. News with no concrete evidence should not be called news. It is mere rumours. It is trash.

3. Using shippers evidence in a piece of news is up to the highest level of BSting. Technically it should be a laugh for other media outlets. To my surprise, they joined in the party. Then the involvement of MBC made me more sick and disgusted. 

4. To throw such rumours out just couple of hours after the final episode was aired was so disgusting because you see how it clouded the closing-off of the drama. 

 

Anyway, the whole thing just seems to me like someone tries to steal some lights to themselves. I pity those people. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends, is this a recent photo of PSJ? Because if it is... hot dayummmm!! He is looking mighty fine and sexayyyy!! That smouldering look... aish! How do you control yourself (PMY)?? Lol!

 

 

 

Ok so I think I can safely assume we are all having withdrawals from WWWSK... and PMY has admitted to wanting to go back to filming and that she was happy as Miso. And then PSJ teared up after shooting their last scene. I mean who wouldn't be affected?? If we are feeling the pang and sting of missing them on our little screens, can you imagine how hard it is for them? To be kissing and forming this attachment to their co-star (that they were/are attracted to already) for 3 months...and then having to stop cold turkey?? Man, I'd have some serious shakes. Lol!! 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@realistic2280 

 

I liked NamLee too. NamLee's popularity in the Philippines soared high after it was aired on abscbn. Honestly speaking though, in Korea their drama did not do well in the ratings. (TBH WWWSK is a lot more successful in Korea in terms of ratings even if cable) So if ever fan delulus are true that NamLee breakup is fake, YG had to fake a break up so their careers will still flourish.

 

Philippines I heard is the first country to successfully buy rights to air WWWSK. I heard will be aired on abscbn. As of now, there are already a lot of ParkPark shippers (check out twitter and ig observe that there are many fans from the Philippines crazy over ParkPark) how much more if its gonna be on abscbn. 

 

DOTS was aired on GMA but still SongSong has a very huge fanbase in the Philippines. 

 

@addikorean16

 

His cheeks look fuller on that photo I think its a throwback

 

I think this is the most recent photo of PSJ having a photoshoot 2 nights ago

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha everyone is trying to locate PSJ, seems hiding or too busy to post anything as we have already see PMY blooming:lol: Every one is curious just post something PSJ we are concerning you:D 

  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Haha everyone is trying to locate PSJ, seems hiding or too busy to post anything as we have already see PMY blooming:lol: Every one is curious just post something PSJ we are concerning you:D 

LOL.. Where is the VC Lee? Has he been kidnapped again? 

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand why it is really hard for many to believe that these 2 were already dating prior to WWWSK for several reasons:

 

1.  We have nothing to link them together...in terms of previous work, endorsements or even same circle of friends.

2.  They have never been photographed together ....the closes interaction we can get is AAA 2017

3.  There are still a lot of fans shipping these 2 with their past onscreen partners who will not easily believe such kind of rumors

4. A lot of circumstances around Park Min Young kinda give fans conflicting signals....she recently moved to Namoo making fans shipping her with LJK happy. A day or 2 before her birthday JCW ordered for a cake so ChangMin shippers were ecstatic thinking it is for her. The same week a florist posted a flower bouquet for PMY which googles translate to Mr. Lee so MinMin fans were happy given that LMH is now single ...thinking that this could have come from him hahaha.  

 

PMY has always good chemistry with her onscreen partners because she is a great actress but for some who have been following her career for long it's easy to spot something that was there that wasn't there before....you just have to have an open mind and heart.  I found meaning now to the things thst puzzle me....things that doesn't make sense to me before.

 

To the question...does ParkPark have massive fan support? A resounding yes....and the numbers keep growing each day.

 

PS. The greatest giveaway here is Park Seo Joon...this guy is such a darling....he wants the world to know "The girl is Mine"

 

 

Caution #4 are just rumors based on fas delusion that  I gathered in the net and thus should not be taken seriously.  

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I myself have lots of problems with that piece of news from Sport DongA:

 

1. They said they had 'industry insider'. But then they said the couple has been in a '007-style dating operation' such that even their close friends didn't know. Let's assume that they started to open to people in the industry now, how did they know the 3-year dating timeline? Where is the foundation of the 3 years dating? I don't think either PSJ or PMY was brain-hacked to the point that they confessed to others they've been dating for 3 years.

2. You shouldn't write such news with no concrete evidence. News with no concrete evidence should not be called news. It is mere rumours. It is trash.

3. Using shippers evidence in a piece of news is up to the highest level of BSting. Technically it should be a laugh for other media outlets. To my surprise, they joined in the party. Then the involvement of MBC made me more sick and disgusted. 

4. To throw such rumours out just couple of hours after the final episode was aired was so disgusting because you see how it clouded the closing-off of the drama. 

 

Anyway, the whole thing just seems to me like someone tries to steal some lights to themselves. I pity those people. 

They are media and that’s the way they make a living no surprise. In Korea only Dispatch is capable of providing pics sometimes Sports Seoul but very little. Dispatch lately doesn’t expose couples themselves sometimes they let couples deny once or twice and release pics later (SongSong, Lee Jun Ki, Park Shinhye for example). 

I’ve experienced many denials from celebs and all turned out that they denied bc they wanted to date in privacy. The accuracy of dating rumors is incredible haha.

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the reason why PSJ doesn’t post anything yet because he doesn’t want to be too obvious. Fans will die if they post at the same time again maybe he will post later hehehehehehehe. Remember 007 couple they have to be very very careful now. Hehehehe:lol:

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I myself have lots of problems with that piece of news from Sport DongA:

 

1. They said they had 'industry insider'. But then they said the couple has been in a '007-style dating operation' such that even their close friends didn't know. Let's assume that they started to open to people in the industry now, how did they know the 3-year dating timeline? Where is the foundation of the 3 years dating? I don't think either PSJ or PMY was brain-hacked to the point that they confessed to others they've been dating for 3 years.

2. You shouldn't write such news with no concrete evidence. News with no concrete evidence should not be called news. It is mere rumours. It is trash.

3. Using shippers evidence in a piece of news is up to the highest level of BSting. Technically it should be a laugh for other media outlets. To my surprise, they joined in the party. Then the involvement of MBC made me more sick and disgusted. 

4. To throw such rumours out just couple of hours after the final episode was aired was so disgusting because you see how it clouded the closing-off of the drama. 

 

Anyway, the whole thing just seems to me like someone tries to steal some lights to themselves. I pity those people. 

 

The recent dating news of hyuna and e-dawn also didnt have photos but it also turned out to be true. Yes what they did is horrible but I'm sure there are some truth behind their news

 

Other than dispatch, news outlets usually cant provide photos but doesnt mean their news are 100% fake (see the recent dating news of hyuna), they just dont do things like dispatch, stalking celebs private life. They probably heard from some insiders or people who witness them together, unlike dispatch who stalk celebs until they get the photos.

 

Let's just agree and disagree then. You can choose not to believe them, it's okay but I do think there are some truth of media reports

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

 

The recent dating news of hyuna and e-dawn also didnt have photos but it also turned out to be true. Yes what they did is horrible but I'm sure there are some truth behind their news

 

Other than dispatch, news outlets usually cant provide photos but doesnt mean their news are 100% fake (see the recent dating news of hyuna), they just dont do things like dispatch, stalking celebs private life. They probably heard from some insiders or people who witness them together, unlike dispatch who stalk celebs until they get the photos.

 

Let's just agree and disagree then. You can choose not to believe them, it's okay but I do think there are some truth of media reports

I was so disgusted with Sports DongA for coming out with such news using fans collages as evidence but then again most dating news come from insiders tips.  I think they already know something. I don't think Dispatch has all the resources to follow all these actors and idols.  They mostly rely on tips and spend time documenting everything.

 

Though not all rumors are true...same is also true that not all are fake.  Most actors in Korea date privately...they date in privately owned villas in and out of the country. Actors seem to have a bro code....they protect each other....though some may know.....their lips are sealed.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

dispatch knows a lot more than we've ever thought we knew, but they have their own momentum. when a media outlet releases a dating news and is denied dispatch will then come through with their low quality photos and they'll have no other choices but to admit it.

 

back in 2013, i was shipping jis and shk after that winter the wind blows but my shipper heart crushed as soon as the drama over for dispatch came through with pictorials of jis and kim min hee. then years later i found out that at the filming period sjk had once visited the site to meet both jis and shk, and later on they were married. 

 

again in reply 1988 era, i was shipping rjy and hr. we, shippers, were certain that they were an item though all we did was speculating from their gestures and instagram posts too. there were lots of flying rumours saying that k-showbizz insiders knew about them some even said that they started seeing each other during filming back in 2015. and it was not until august last year dispatch came out with photos of the two having a cute date by the lake. 

 

ahn-goo couple news was out one year after their drama concluded. jung so min and lee joon's news was released only this year's new year after she had finished with btimfl when they could've released it after her weekend drama wrapped up yet they didn't.

 

i'd like to echo your sentiments of not believing some dating news unless it's dispatch who makes the move, but when they say insiders know something's going on part of me chooses to believe because maybe there's some truths to it. though less of credibility they might have held but they are the ones on the field so it's likely for them to know the gossips :)

 

sorry for a long post.

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

ParkPark has massive support. I am not very familiar with NamLee how big their fandom was/is with other countries. Were they very popular in China too? Koreans value popularity in China and Japan more than other Asian countries. SongSong are very popular in China and recently, ParkPark has been topping Weibo popularity. ParkPark are able to get the support of Majority of SongSong shippers. I am a SongSong Shipper so I should know the sentiment of my other co-shippers. Big SSC fan accounts from different countries are shipping ParkPark now also. I am even amazed by that. It's unplanned but most of SSC shippers say they feel the same vibes with PPC  

 

That is good to know - of course the China and Japan markets are huge... I hope ParkPark couple stay strong :)

 

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@realistic2280 

 

I liked NamLee too. NamLee's popularity in the Philippines soared high after it was aired on abscbn. Honestly speaking though, in Korea their drama did not do well in the ratings. (TBH WWWSK is a lot more successful in Korea in terms of ratings even if cable) So if ever fan delulus are true that NamLee breakup is fake, YG had to fake a break up so their careers will still flourish.

 

Philippines I heard is the first country to successfully buy rights to air WWWSK. I heard will be aired on abscbn. As of now, there are already a lot of ParkPark shippers (check out twitter and ig observe that there are many fans from the Philippines crazy over ParkPark) how much more if its gonna be on abscbn. 

 

@parkparkloveu - yes i remember it wasnt well received when it aired but had massive international appeal - hence Do You Like Messi slogan probably got Koreans relooking at the drama after that. I also remember that the breakup was probably to stop NJH's fans from attacking his onscreen love in his other drama, Bride of Habaek (which i started but never finish.. aigoo) .

 

 

I'm happy to hear that JiChang Wook, actually sent a birthday cake to PMY - i mean, who doesnt love Healer?? Love the couple, the funny moments, the clingy, JH and how JH-aka Healer always protected the fearless YS. Healer is top in my list still though despite me liking the Park2 couple. Even with Healer, it wasnt well receive in Korea, but international fans liked it so much. As for LMH, I havent watched City Hunter (ok ok I've downloaded it ages ago, but still havent had the urged to watch it), so i dont ship them.

 

With the 3 years relationship revelation, rumours of relationship before casting, I'm surprised to hear it, perhaps it is after AAA 2017, but honestly, PMY's dress was really seductive, who wouldn't be tempted? 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...