[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I find it hard to believe that an actress is not familiar with Lion King when even ordinary citizens in the world knows it :sweatingbullets::D

But yes anyway they had their reasons, we will patiently wait until both of you are ready for revelation day. :lol::wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She is used to leaning on him so it was all natural reflex she was not aware they are giving off certain vibes :lol:

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. :P

About Simba excuse, it shows her real character how she is an honest person who cannot even come up with a perfect believable alibi. Circumstances (like bashings after PSJ interview, maybe their contracts with advertisers require Single endorser etc) requires her to deny everything. So she did what she did. 

It is amazing too that early report says she has to listen first to Park Seo Joon's agency's statement before Namoo even released hers.

These 2 are simply amazing and would sure make a great couple should things work well between them in the future.  She follows his lead and shows she has great respect for him. They are in this together and would do anything to protect each other.  I hope they end up together despite all of these rumors

• Like 15

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I find Park Min Young's denial on the name of their pets too cute. She said she did not know that Simba means lion in Swahili lol....no need to study Swahili for even kids know that Simba is name of the Lion King in the Disney animae. The movie was shown when she was about 9 and Mulan the year after. My guess she has seen both movies as Min Young can sing the ost of Mulan so well.  I really hope she can appear in a musical number.  

Not to add PSJ upcoming movie is "Lion" in english and psj fav animal is also lion.. But heey, those are just coincidences right hmmm...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Just came back from netizenbuzz. Most of the comments still sarcastically talked about SJ as MY's bf so they don't really buy her denial completely, but at least the comments are not particularly bad or harsh although it's nate. 

Park Min Young, "No plans of marriage yet, I don't want to be married to my work though"

1. [+359, -52] I wouldn't want to get married to my work either if Park Seo Joon was my boyfriend

2. [+228, -31] That's right... gotta wait for Park Seo Joon to make more money before you two get married. He's just now getting started, gotta get that building before you get married.

3. [+203, -27] So she's for sure getting married someday ^^ well her boyfriend is Park Seo Joon after all... ^^

4. [+21, -3] For someone who's been in the industry for 10 years, she should know how the media works... but for someone who's been denying dating rumors, she sure has been saying a lot of suspicious things in interviews~

5. [+20, -5] She is pretty but her eyes look too fake. You can see the difference when you go from looking at her to Jun Ji Hyun, she looks like a robot ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -6] I guess Park Seo Joon told her no on the marriage front yet

7. [+8, -1] Well I'm sure she's made a lot of money herself, no..? She's been working for years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and has done dramas without any hiatuses...

source

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

They cannot really please everybody so at least it has toned down a bit and the KNetz have become more interested with the new issues and controversies like Cube artists dating each other and CL's weight gain.

Nobody believes they are not dating then so sorry to all planning to court PMY or to lure PSJ :lol:

I have read that many dating news are released to cover up how the government failed to address the issue that for the past few months, 9 different women were found dead in Jeju Island and no clear leads yet as to the culprits.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

Just came back from netizenbuzz. Most of the comments still sarcastically say MY's bf is SJ so they don't really buy her denial completely, but at least the comments are not particularly bad or harsh although it's nate. 

Hide contents

Park Min Young, "No plans of marriage yet, I don't want to be married to my work though"

1. [+359, -52] I wouldn't want to get married to my work either if Park Seo Joon was my boyfriend

2. [+228, -31] That's right... gotta wait for Park Seo Joon to make more money before you two get married. He's just now getting started, gotta get that building before you get married.

3. [+203, -27] So she's for sure getting married someday ^^ well her boyfriend is Park Seo Joon after all... ^^

4. [+21, -3] For someone who's been in the industry for 10 years, she should know how the media works... but for someone who's been denying dating rumors, she sure has been saying a lot of suspicious things in interviews~

5. [+20, -5] She is pretty but her eyes look too fake. You can see the difference when you go from looking at her to Jun Ji Hyun, she looks like a robot ㅠㅠ

7. [+8, -1] Well I'm sure she's made a lot of money herself, no..? She's been working for years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and has done dramas without any hiatuses...

source

Yep they're just being sassy about it without being too snarky. And honestly I find it amusing how these commenters kind of accepted the fact that it is highly likely that they are together to the point where they can joke about it. 

I don't know about the comment on PMY's eyes though, because I like her eyes especially when she smiles. 

@saved2K

SAME. They give me power couple vibes even more than other celebrity couples,maybe because they are both at the peak of their careers and they both look their best now. But also I think that with their high IQ and EQ, they will do well in terms of maintaining their popularity and status even after marriage.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Their media is controlled by the State right? Even if they are democratic country. So it is possible the dating news are cover ups for government inefficiency.

Not really entirely controlled but they are protective of their State because media giants and entertainment giants are funded by their government ever since their government figured out that the then-emerging Hallyu wave will help boost their economy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Hide contents

Just let the news died down, I sure both will be okay... as the matter of fact I dislike this comment above PSJ told PMY marriage "No", probably I am PMY's supporter also I am a woman I actually don't feel PSJ will say such things...who knows it's probably he's the one who wants to get marry but due to his contacts and commercial also he has to consider his new agency he just joined he's kinda of stuck... probably its PMY who suggest to hold and complete all his job as the way PMY respect and comply to PSJ's reply to the media we can see both discuss before, she's sort of supporting him...

Both has a part to play in marriage, the girl side will not push if she see her partner in such condition:wacko:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000566450

Title: I don't want to lose by the dating rumor with Park min young.  

PSJ: Do you wonder if I turned awkward with Park min young? Not at all. Why should we do that? If I turn awkward because of the articles and the surrounding atmosphere, I think I lose. I don't want to lose.  

wow~ PSJ is a real man.:D

The more I read his interviews, the more I like him.:wub:

OMG im crying in joy! He’s such a man!

i wanted to marry him too. 

:) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Incheon airport it is...LOL

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxg5oc9j30eg0lowg8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxhysn5j30hs0qoqir.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxia8jij30eg0loq4q.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxim1tsj30eq0ns0up.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxixph6j30eg0loq4o.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxj9weoj30eg0lo0um.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxjlqdaj30eg0loq4q.jpg

006kRk8kgy1ftzsxjrv8fj30eg0lognf.jpg

Our girl likes men in white shirts, right? :love:

He looks well-rested and fresh. Dang they both look so gorgeous. Imagine them at the airport together looking so fine. Power couple vibe, it is.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Uhhhggg he's going to England, England, England :lol:

When did that newest interview take place?

He is going to england? Really? 

OMG are u sure? 

If its true then there’s a possibility of him and MY to meet somewhere in Europe :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, evaemix said:

He is going to england? Really? 

OMG are u sure? 

If its true then there’s a possibility of him and MY to meet somewhere in Europe :D

Yup they can date in overseas..... both cody and teams are good in relationship can help out ... just don't get caught lol:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1