[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Do other actors kiss at rehearsal? I have been searching bts videos but I haven't seen any actors kissing during rehearsals except these Parks :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

Oh this is just another coincidence my friend :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Let Quora answer you:

https://www.quora.com/How-are-kissing-scenes-shot-in-movies-How-do-they-do-rehearsals-for-the-scene

Most answers are No so I assume most of the times it is a No. However, it depends. Mind you, they did say no tongue involved. But I think I've seen a tongue involved in one of PPC kisses. So....I'll leave it to your delulu minds to work out the answer you want :sweat_smile: 

Oh it's difficult for them to control... they are like two kissing fishes once they kiss that's it.. PDnim already no eyes see move away lol... how to say they are not in love :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

She has such a light frame now. All the dieting and working out paid off so well. I mean she already looks perfect even from before but now she looks so, so radiant. I like the brunette on her, too. Glad she didn't dye it black right away.

Also I remember her saying she thought she already works out a lot...until she saw how PSJ works out. I heard from friends that working out with a partner makes it fun -- so maybe working out with your lover makes it even more enjoyable? :wub: Exercise releases endorphins but so does seeing the love of your life right in front of you. That means double the fun, right? :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Dropping by just to say I MISS THEM SO MUCH DAFAWK NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE loljk but seriously ugh they need to appear already lmao

Do you ever just imagine them... being a couple and both lookin so hot together oh god powerful 

Even thought we don't know about PSJ and PMY relationship now, but lets just wait and see. 

Since PSJ talking about their possibilities dating and PMY just said no comment. We don't know about the future. 

From my opinion they're have same feeling toward each other. But i think PMY is just being cautions about dating. Since she's getting so much harsh comment when she's dating with Lee Min Hoo because her past Plastic Surgery. And then i think she's really being cautions if she's really want start relationship. I hope she' will open up her heart and I hope PSJ is going to give encourage to both of them and being honest to each other. Like their character Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi Soo. 

From my represention, their dating rumor is like Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi Soo story..PMY who really afraid to start relationship and cautions to PSJ, and i wish PSJ will be like Lee Young Joon who give PMY courage about relationship. At least even if not dating, they're still keep in contact each other. 

There are alot of korean celebrity is denied their relationship before their being caught by dispacth, for example is Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon. The rumor between them is already spread since 2017 but their agency denied it and the rumor being calm down even thought fans still thinking they're already dating because Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon have similarities item and post on their instagram like PSJ and PMY cases. And in 2018 dispacth release Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon together after that their agency confirm it and told media they're just dating since end up 2017 but many people said Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon already dating 1 years. 

And then recently Hyuna and Edawn, they're so many times denied their dating rumor, but they're being caught by dispact and confirm it they're already dating for 2 years. And then Hyuna said to media she's want to being honest to fans about her relationship and open up about dating. 

It wil be nice if they will end up together but just support their decision right now. I hope they're not avoid each other , i wish they will have same project again next time, photoshoot or cf maybe.. :lol:

• Like 2

PPC has taken us through so much emotions. To be honest up until the finale, I couldn't figure out whether their feelings for each other (if any) would continue after the drama, and esp. during the last few episodes/BST I tried hard to distinguish what was reel vs real. With the hug from SJ in ep. 16 BST, with everything else, it was quite clear he liked MY/showed his attention to MY, but I couldn't get/interpret the signal from MY (if any), although I did feel they were very comfortable with each other. I was feeling they were a match made by fate and were so compatible to the point that I commented on both their IG posts complimenting their amazing chemistry (which I rarely do on celebrity's IG posts because I always wonder if they have time to read them anyway - the only previous comments I made were on Donghae couple (LDW/LDH) - although this ship is not sailing now :(). It would be sad if they just let each other go after the drama.

What they are now, I don't know, but there are possibilities (from their interviews). So I really hope the next announcement we'll hear from them is wedding news! (I don't mind waiting 2-3 years:)).

Regarding timeline, 23rd Dec 17 was when Pretty Noona thread was set up with SYJ/JHI considering the roles, so I guess at that time PSJ might have already confirmed his role for WWWSK and PMY was offered Kim Mi So role (which explained PSJ's boss starting to like PMY photos since mid-Dec 2017 knowing that they might be in the same drama).

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/413365-drama-2018-something-in-the-rain-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-밥-잘-사주는-예쁜-누나/

PPC/supporting casts started shooting for the posters around early April. I found a nice clip with Eng sub - I miss them all so much esp. our PPC (I especially like their poster with pink cotton candy - as a girl myself I really like with PMY in that girly pink dress - I wonder who wouldn't fall for her esp. the guy sitting next to her :)) )

I think by the time they had the press conference (end of May), they already filmed at least 3 episodes (block-buster rollercoaster date).

Edit: 13th Jan is when SYJ and JHI officially confirmed Pretty noona

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/01/13/son-ye-jin-jung-hae-confirmed-k-drama-pretty-noona-buys-food/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@blueskai12 PSJ was offered December but at the time there was still an issue on what station to air. Finally it was decided TVN on January 2018 but PSJ not confirmed yet. 

Feb 27, 2018 News came out PSJ CONFIRMED FOR WWWSK AND PMY OFFERED THE ROLE

4890_E58_A-982_C-40_BE-8940-58_DABE0_CF9

PMY confirmation was announced early April along with other cast

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yujien said:

She's having fun while her love is in hiatus.... :lol: PSJ where are you? 

I think on IG lots of people tagged PSJ in her photos with ICYMI :lol: #What'sWrongWithPSJ

Looking at the most recent groupie photos and her previous photos with other people, I still struggled to explain why she kind of always leaned onto PSJ (their shoulder most often touched) / faced her body towards PSJ in most of the photos on / off cam. It is not her habit to do so. * This is not delulu, however, I'm not concluding anything here * :joy:

• Like 9

I find Park Min Young's denial on the name of their pets too cute. She said she did not know that Simba means lion in Swahili lol....no need to study Swahili for even kids know that Simba is name of the Lion King in the Disney animae. The movie was shown when she was about 9 and Mulan the year after. My guess she has seen both movies as Min Young can sing the ost of Mulan so well.  I really hope she can appear in a musical number.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

22 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I find Park Min Young's denial on the name of their pets too cute. She said she did not know that Simba means lion in Swahili lol....no need to study Swahili for even kids know that Simba is name of the Lion King in the Disney animae. The movie was shown when she was about 9 and Mulan the year after. My guess she has seen both movies as Min Young can sing the ost of Mulan so well.  I really hope she can appear in a musical number.  

A smart girl like her doesn't know that Simba is a lion? hey girl your fans are smart too LOL we're not boo boo the fool :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, saved2K said:

@saved2K

I had to look for that video (fetus PMY and her cheek fat is just so cute hahaha) and yes she does know the song haha a 9 year old is old enough to understand those things and memorize songs so...well she should've just ended her explanation at "It was just a coincidence." 

On another note I think she can carry a tune and maybe with some coaching *ehembyPSJejem* she can sing an entire song decently (as long as it's within her range). Just one of the many things they can enjoy doing as a couple, aside from working out and being furparents to Bichon Frises with lion names :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Looking at the most recent groupie photos and her previous photos with other people, I still struggled to explain why she kind of always leaned onto PSJ (their shoulder most often touched) / faced her body towards PSJ in most of the photos on / off cam. It is not her habit to do so. * This is not delulu, however, I'm not concluding anything here * :joy:

Lol... both of them comes to a conclusion :

Once they are near they stick

Once they kiss they are stuck

Once they hug they are glued

So what do you think are they in love... only lovers do that if not... I am not sure who in the right mind a girl will lean on a guy like that:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

She is used to leaning on him so it was all natural reflex she was not aware they are giving off certain vibes :lol:

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. :P

About Simba excuse, it shows her real character how she is an honest person who cannot even come up with a perfect believable alibi. Circumstances (like bashings after PSJ interview, maybe their contracts with advertisers require Single endorser etc) requires her to deny everything. So she did what she did. 

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Lol... both of them comes to a conclusion :

Once they are near they stick

Once they kiss they are stuck

Once they hug they are glued

So what do you think are they in love... only lovers do that if not... I am not sure who in the right mind a girl will lean on a guy like that:P

I like this....adhesive couple....those were unguarded moments hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 6