[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, evaemix said:

What is he gonna do in england? Photoshoot or? 

Anyone knows???

Commercial ad shoots according to the news.

* NOT deluluing - this is the fact * it takes 2:15' to travel by train from England to France. Between London and Paris it takes about 2:20'. Train runs from 5:45am to 8:45pm on an average of ~ 1hr apart. I know this cos I did it

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

england and france is just one hour away by plane.

WAIT WHATTTTTTTT

how long will he be there?

WIG OH MY GOD WIG WAIT DON'T FLY YET 

WOAH it makes ne restless HAHAHAHAHA LMAO YASSS BABIES 

IVE LOST MY MIND HAHAHAHAHA 

calm down phew HAHAHHAHA OKAY im ready to disclose my medical bill to their agencies 

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

OMG! my heart stop a bit after seeing PSJ! :wub: droollsss....

PMY you're a  lucky girl! :)

power couple indeed! if i own a commercial company i'll get both of them... 

another coincidence... england and paris...

hoping that they have a couple photoshoot for grazia ... pleaseeeeee fairy god  make it happen... 

• Like 6

lolll I'm so happy they are now just two hours away from each other but if they are planning on seeing each other they'd better be very careful because if I remember it right back then 2015 there was that one couple caught by Dispatch while dating overseas and both he and she coincidentally came to Paris and London respectively :lol:

Edited by baniibanixD
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

Those photos of SJ at the airport, he looks so good :kiss_wink: Min young unnie I know he's yours but I can't help but drool LOL :joy:

2 hours ago, eva21 said:

Just let the news died down, I sure both will be okay... as the matter of fact I dislike this comment above PSJ told PMY marriage "No", probably I am PMY's supporter also I am a woman I actually don't feel PSJ will say such things...who knows it's probably he's the one who wants to get marry but due to his contacts and commercial also he has to consider his new agency he just joined he's kinda of stuck... probably its PMY who suggest to hold and complete all his job as the way PMY respect and comply to PSJ's reply to the media we can see both discuss before, she's sort of supporting him...

Both has a part to play in marriage, the girl side will not push if she see her partner in such condition:wacko:

Don't mind their comments. They're just being nonsense as they usually are. If anything, it's SJ who always seems head over heels with her in the bts or even some scenes in the drama where I felt like they were just so real as if I was watching SJ, not YJ. Not saying that MY is not but she can hide her feelings pretty well. I don't think they would be in it together, if they're actually dating, without any thought of marriage in mind. They're of the age where they should start to think about it although now is still early. And maybe it's just me, but I always think MY's firm denial is a way for her to support him. It might come off a bit harsh but still managed to cease all the negative gossips which were detrimental to his career.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

dispatch deadas* posting psj's airport arrival and pmy's at the same time 

wig now off you go! 

Tv report did this too -_-

Spoiler

They also using hashtag #kimbiseo and #buhoejangnim on PSJ photo :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

21 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Those photos of SJ at the airport, he looks so good :kiss_wink: Min young unnie I know he's yours but I can't help but drool LOL :joy:

Don't mind their comments. They're just being nonsense as they usually do. If anything, it's SJ who always seems head over heels with her in the bts or even some scenes in the drama where I felt like they were just so real as if I was watching SJ, not YJ. Not saying that MY is not but she can hide her feelings pretty well. I don't think they would be in it together, if they're actually dating, without any thought of marriage in mind. They're of the age where they should start to think about it although now is still early. And maybe it's just me, but I always think MY's firm denial is a way for her to support him. It might come off a bit harsh but still managed to cease all the negative gossips which were detrimental to his career.

Thank you chingu:D yes... just feel not right for them to comment that as marriage is two persons idea and with the recent interview... wow strong support from PSJ that he will not feel awkward with PMY after the dating rumor and why's he not awkward cos they are in love, he's so fresh and smiley in the airport and both appears similar when they step out from their car....I am seeing mirror figure:P

• Like 7

Dayummmmmmmm... Does he think he's on the runway or something? Do you see the serious SWAG dripping from his body when he walks across the street to the gate of the airport?? He exudes sooo much confidence that my eyes are glued to him. Like he takes your breath away and then makes your insides tingle, right?? NAMJAAAAAAAA!!!!! LOL!!! Ok, pervy ol' woman here.

Wow... And he thinks he's ordinary looking?? Crazzzzyyyy. Dammit. I wish he had that hairstyle as LYJ because it would've been perfect! PMY's beautiful fingers running through his gorgeous hair. Aarrrrghhh!!! PMY you better snatch him up quick gurl. He is mighty fine! You guys make the hottest K-couple I know. I can't imagine (oh yes I can...hehe:w00t:) how explosive you guys are together behind closed doors. Please make beautiful babies in the future!!!

Speaking of babies, have you guys seen those IG photos of the kid versions of LYJ and KMS?? I swear they tug at my heart. So cute!! Wish we could've seen them in the drama. Lol! Then my fairytale would be complete!:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18