[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I'm going crazy seeing white shirt Seojun. So many wwwsk scenes swirling in my mind now. lol

I shall return to angel me for tonight :innocent:  HAHA

Ohh girl are u imagining something like ep 13 or what?:smirk:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I thoughr of the same thing when I saw it! That chest! :love:

Well I guess everyone got hooked on that hot body..lolz! I first noticed it as well, and I thought of it that he came from the gym before going to his endorsement shoot. omo xoxo

• LOL 1

Hello everyone. I am a huge fan of PPC ever since WWWSK was aired. Long time lurker because I don't express myself very well so I'm a bit shy. I love this Forum and all the information you all have provided has been my go-to place.  WWWSK was my very first K-drama and I have to say I have been smitten by PPC ever since. As I watched each episode, I experienced every emotion and was thinking, " Oh my gosh, these two people have something real going on between them. Am I delusional here?" So, I watched all of PSJ and PMY drama's and came to the same conclusion. Real is the direction I have chosen.  I have had my moments, but like you all have shared, PPC have put out enough hints that just has made this a magical ride. I have it bad for these two, I must admit:wub:  PPC are part of my heart now so it made me a bit warm-ish reading the bad comments toward  PSJ from recent post.  I understand feeling disappointment but getting personally hurtful towards a man as nice as PSJ boggles the mind. That was all the push I needed to comment here and join this great Forum (good can come out of anything I guess :)) Question :blink: (I hope this isn't a dumb question...) If I dm  PSJ instagram account and get a reply, is that a reply from him or does his staff handle those?  I am looking forward to all the pages to come and getting to know you all. Thank you :)

Edited by Katrina U
I can't post anything at the moment because the content might be damaging to PPC at this time.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Wow, I have been away or should I say just lurking for the past few days and viola!!! :D so many things have transpired here. Anyway, I am a newbie just last April I became a fan of them and so I both understand where the newbie and the oldie (should I call them this :innocent:) Shipping is really like a roller coaster ride for me. It will throw you off sometimes yet, you still want to hold on and enjoy the ride :blush:

On the other hand, I am curious to what someone has posted here about PMY having a new project and reflecting on it. I read before that someone posted it. I hope that person will reiterate this news. Thank you! Peace and love for the PPC :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katrina U said:

If I dm  PSJ instagram account and get a reply, is that a reply from him or does his staff handle those? I sent him a message during the airing of WWWSK and his following wasn't as large at the time. I did make my message somewhat easy to see. LOL. If it is true he handles them himself, I would like to share his answer to me here in this Forum. I froze when I saw it and teared up a bit and yet I have still wondered to this day if it was from him personally. I guess even if it was from a staff member of his team, it still was nice to see. Looking forward to all the pages to come and getting to know you all. Thank you :)

Hi Katrina! i hv no courage enough to message ppc by dm :sweatingbullets::D

i thought psj handling his ig by himself but for sure maybe sunbaes here can gv correct answer for ur q

im curious what his reply to you :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ParkPark said:

Hi Katrina! i hv no courage enough to message ppc by dm :sweatingbullets::D

i thought psj handling his ig by himself but for sure maybe sunbaes here can gv correct answer for ur q

im curious what his reply to you :rolleyes:

Me too... I am curious as well:blush:

Welcome to the new members! B)

Looks like we cant really call some "newbies" coz theyve been following PPC since then... :kiss_wink:  but everyone here is happy to see you share your PPC moments! :blush:

Meanwhile.... here's our girl flexing her beauty in this bts clip of the Ceci photoshoot.. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Emjay28 said:

On the other hand, I am curious to what someone has posted here about PMY having a new project and reflecting on it. I read before that someone posted it. I hope that person will reiterate this news

It was mentioned in her Ceci iv.. just refer to the Twitter thread link posted above.. :)

And another black and white post.

AFAIK, her current project is Busted 3, her upcoming youtube channel and the Cosmpolitan shoot on June 10. I haven't heard anything yet about her next drama. Though Lee Seung Gi, her costar in Busted, will star in a new psycopath kdrama entitled Mouse. Wouldn't it be nice if Rachel was the one who will play the psychopath in that drama as she said she wanted to play that role? Or maybe the leading lady

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:02 AM, cicagw557623 said:

just want to add, so that non-pps is not misunderstood, PSJ won TOP Excellence Awards From WWWSK but

( PMY and PSJ both of them designed to not attend the ceremony:sweatingbullets:) and Cosmo we love cosmo shanghai awards so much :P

Hi @cicagw557623 and @twoparkcouple, thank you for adding those info. Since I'm new to the whole PSJ and PMY thing, I didn't know this hehe (and because I was more interested in their Cosmo event I ignored other details lol).

I think I need to edit my post to make sure it's all clear. Thanks again

Cheers!

Hi guys. Is compagna and ziozia owned by same company. Probs right?  Looks like both had the pictorial at the same time and at the same place. Just a random thought. Hehehe