[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Amazing gifts by wwwsk_cnfans! Very lovely and indeed a memorable one. Oh dear~ you can light it up. Must be really beautiful when it light up in dark :wub:

Thank you everyone. wwwsk forever~

And also by wwwsk_krfans

Oh dear, mystery box hehe. But definitely filled with amazing gifts! 

• Like 5

On 7/22/2018 at 7:35 PM, shippingparkpark said:

@Cheryl295 yes I agree. I think this craze of shipping parkpark is very similar to songsong. I agree fan wars have always existed, I just don’t understand why like shippers of other ships just keep visiting parkpark’s thread to create commotion. Super childish. They can just stay in their own ship, in my opinion, because they will definitely see what they do not like in other threads! And ultimately shippers watch with some sort of tinted lenses perhaps except the really rational ones. Only actors and actresses themselves know at the end of the day.

Are they really dating????

• Confused 1

I HAD PARK MIN YOUNG on my flight in business class LAX - ICN!

She was SO SO down to earth, and she looks really good for her age.

I was so star strucked. lol. 

That was about a year after their series aired. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm late into the game, but -- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, WWWSK and ParkPark Couple (as in the fandom, just to be clear)!

It's been two years since you brought your magic into our screens and our lives have never been the same since.

It's been two years, and yet you still remain unparalleled in the romcom genre.

It's been two years, and we still laugh and cry with you like it's the first time.

It's been two years, but we are still here, remembering Young Joon and Miso and loving Seo Joon and Min Young.

Thank you for bringing us laughter...

And for bringing us tears, both sad and happy ones.

Most of all, thank you for showing us that real chemistry can be achieved in a single word -- a glance.

Thank you for the privilege of witnessing your magic.

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Happy Anniversary to WWWSK and to everyone who's been here since 2018! I'm impressed by how you have sailed with this ship... I'm not technically a shipper but I admit I can't deny the facts... I'm impressed also by how this thread's members have handled every information shared here. You didn't easily give in to every "proof" without being sure and without double checking everything. Despite your claims you are all subjective, I applaud you all for being objective and understanding as well.

I have read both delulus and even surprising facts that came... Including how you have handled every craziness in this thread. I understand how most of you feel when a sudden emotional post came and when one felt something is wrong. 

I have learned a lot from this thread not only about the Parks but also about the culture in Korea... This made me love both PMY and PSJ more and hope for their best interest.

Therefore a CONGRATULATIONS and MORE POWER is but right especially to the staff and crew and our dear PPC for their amazing work with WWWSK. After two years the drama continues to provide happiness especially this trying times...it's made to be LEGENDARY!

Cheers everyone! You inspire me :)

And I think im turning into a shipper more haha

• Like 9
  • Love 7

Wow. I don't know of any other series that shows this much appreciation years after its run. I am sure there are others, but not a lot, which makes WWWSK really special. This series means a lot to me, got hooked since ep1. The only series I binged watch and finished in less than 48 hours. The only series I watched everything again more than once and at least two times. :blush:

Happy 2nd anniversary! :wub:

Also, happy 6.9M IG followers to PMY. :)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Sparksfly said:

@minmangfan i love when you mentioned "a glance". That's truly where true magic of a chemistry happens :heart:

Again, a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to WWWSK! 

Amazing how this drama brought people together too...

**Or in the case of Park Seo Joon -- many glances? (Like, more than 10 in a minute? :tounge_wink:)

I sent you a DM, by the way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

**Or in the case of Park Seo Joon -- many glances? (Like, more than 10 in a minute? :tounge_wink:)

I sent you a DM, by the way.

There's also the "foot" thingy too other than the glances hahaha (where magic happens under the table during a commentary :lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Happy 2nd anniversary to my favourite k-drama. The couple with the best chemistry in any k-drama.

Before watching this drama I prayed that I wouldn't fall in love with them or ship them but when I heard him call her kimbiso and she smiled my heart melted. His voice when he calls her name and her smile richard simmons, I just shooked my head and said to my self "I'm in a deep richard simmons". When I watched the episode where he came to her house after he had a fight with his brother, when she was cleaning the wounds on his lips I just knew it was GAME OVER for me, I've already fallen deep into the hole and there is no way coming out.

There is something about couple that drives me crazy, the way they look at eachother,the way they kiss and freely move their hands all over eachother's body, the way he always teased her even with the fact that she is older, and they always have one or two connections/coincidences it blows my freaking mind. With all what I've seen, read, observed,heard I'm 70% sure they are together they remaining 30% is just waiting for a wedding announcement to be sure and if they are not together (which I STRONGLY doubt) then they are crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy good. 

On a side note I believe the recommendation news. I believe he recommended her because he knows the drama has lots of kisses and steamy scenes, I'm sure he thought about it and he said who else will be best for this role if not his girlfriend.who else will he kiss so passionately if not his girlfriend. And she ate the role up,she was so freaking perfect for it.

2years down, forever to go..............................

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Thank you for your kind word @SparksflyThat's so sweet of you :kiss_wink:

Thank you everyone for always be here, sincerely for PMY and PSJ. It's always fun and amusing here. Here is the place fore truly pps that always support PMY and PSJ. I'm happy that wwwsk still be love all around the world. Go tell your family and friends to watch wwwsk if they nvr heard abt it :D 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, twoparkcouple said:

Kloud beer new model is PSJ!!:love:

If I ever drank beer in Korea it was Kloud. Esp with somaek so nice. I know Terra is now popular these days. So I understand why Kloud made PSJ the face.

:star:Happy 2nd Anniversary everyone:wub:

• Like 5

Happy 2nd Anniversary to WWWSK, hope we can always cherish this beautiful drama for the rest of our live and happy ending for PPC, forever to go. :wub:

It's like on roller coaster for 2 years on this thread, but I enjoy it. Thank you. :D

Anyway, I'm still amazed until now that PPC could received this project since they have read the webtoon/novel before and they should aware there would be "the first night scene" on it (more explicit in the webtoon). :ph34r:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

WWWSK was the very first Korean drama i ever watched, and i was enraptured- hook, line and sinker! I fell in love with PMY and PSJ as a couple :love:

A wonderful 2nd Anniversary to our sweethearts PPC :wub: 

It’s also wonderful that i stumbled into this forum, where kindness, understanding, clear sense prevail. Even when we have our flights of fantasy aka delulu moments, full of humour, yet always with the greatest respect and best wishes for Park MinJoon!

• Like 9