[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Speechless lol

Some people are really quick to judge, right. 

One important thing I learn after 2 years on this ship and maybe some newbies can try to learn too. Never put high expectation for PPC actions because what they do mostly unpredictable and full of surprise. Once your mind go too far with delulu and expectation and what happened then is not like as you expect, you'll get very very hurt. Pls try not to overthinking for every PPC's action, not always questioning why PPC do this and do that. Just enjoy what we have. :)

I just finished Find Me in Your Memory drama. It tells the story how hard and difficult Korean celeb couple have to deal with fans and shippers. Once you do can meet fans/shipper expectation, you will get love. But a minute later you cannot meet the things as they expect, you will get hate, even your career and personal life can be destroyed on a blink of eye. I can fully understand why some Korean couple do not admit anything (even mention his/her partner) until the right time. I know it's just a fiction drama but from what I just read on this forum recently prove that it's true happens in real life.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Sparksfly said:

where he won awards, and where he was first featured internationally. WWWSK would be notable but reading his interview, Kill me Heal Me and FFMY is more note worthy (he won awards there after all). 

just want to add, so that non-pps is not misunderstood, PSJ won TOP Excellence Awards From WWWSK but

( PMY and PSJ both of them designed to not attend the ceremony:sweatingbullets:) and Cosmo we love cosmo shanghai awards so much :P

• Thanks 1

Aww i slept after the YT live last night and wasn't able to join the conversation, it jumped two pages already.  I also don't agree with what she said but let's cut @selma sel some slack, she said sorry already and i think it is her first time delurking. What's important is she learned her lesson already. Glad to see because of the recent ppc happenings,  people are delurking and making this thread very active again. All your comments are very welcome as long as it's not rude nor bashing anybody, most especially ppc. Lurkers if you plan to delurk please read @minmangfan insightful post above.

For those of you who haven't read it yet, here are some english snippets of pmy interview

• Like 1

Ahh, I was going to mention about the Bench fanmeet last night too but I was too lazy to look for the instagram posts :joy: Good thing @twoparkcouple was able to post it.

Anyway, happy morning from someone with barely 3 hours of sleep. June has been well and fine if only after the first day. I hope we get Min Young's YouTube channel soon -- god knows when. I'm excited to see that new studio she got for herself. 

1 hour ago, cicagw557623 said:

just want to add, so that non-pps is not misunderstood, PSJ won TOP Excellence Awards From WWWSK but

( PMY and PSJ both of them designed to not attend the ceremony:sweatingbullets:) and Cosmo we love cosmo shanghai awards so much :P

ohh i miss i correct that info too. thanks:kiss_wink:

yeap psj won top excellence awards from wwwsk and pmy won popularity awards from wwwsk though ppc didn't attend the award.

actually, at that time, ppc couldn't attend the award together held in Kor because their dating news was so hot issue. so ppc chose to attend award together held overseas instead of attending kor award. yeap Cosmo award:heart:

it was such a smart choice, ppc.:wub:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Also PSJ was man enough to face the media first after wrapping up WWWSK to address the dating rumors, they did separate interviews and he went first. He generally received more negative comments than PMY because he did not completely shut down the dating rumors.  He was the one who did the interview first to give PMY and her team to weigh in the initial reaction of the media and knetz and be prepared for her answers for her interview the next day. I can give more examples why PSJ is the man but mostly others have shared it already. :lol:

Let's shift the topic a bit. Guys what do you think about June 10? PMY also has a photoshoot for Cosmo July 2020 issue on that day. Do you think it will still be the same day as her YT channel release? Maybe we get behind the scenes like her calendar shoot from her fan meeting as featured in MyDay.

@minmangfan i love your fan fic and am currently a subscriber. Can't wait for Chapter 4. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

290-D988-F-62-A9-4854-93-A4-C84-E8975-EC

What do you think about that guys? For years I believe that PMY lives alone and mostly spending time with PSJ since their houses are sooo close. Secretly dating in their house all the time. But why PMY just mentioned she lives with her family, and after all the time, just now, she got her own studio? I thought it was for her youtube channel. But in the interview she said that she needs that studio for her own space... Why now? After years of dating? Actually that neighborhood thingy was a strong hint that I rely on. I dunno but I feel anxious right now, because what if everything that I believe about this ship turns out nothing :mellow:

The studio might be the one qurade mentioned in her blog. The one where there's a bread store in the ground floor. I think it's more of a work studio with homey feels. I don't think she necessarily lives there. Can someone confirm?

It has been mentioned before that although PMY is the one who bought the villa in Cheongdamdong, her family stays there from time to time too.  Plus I think it's normal for celebrities to own more than one place with the money that they earn.

31 minutes ago, Haumea said:

What do you think about that guys? For years I believe that PMY lives alone and mostly spending time with PSJ since their houses are sooo close.

?? she has lived with her parents since she was born. she has never lived alone. she always said in the interview she lives with parents. so she likes tv show "i live alone" she couldn't appear on that show.

we pps were happy to hear that she had private space because we thought she could 007 dating with someone there. but you concluded soooo differently about the same issue. wow

..:sweat_smile:

• Like 4

Ah, maybe I got it wrong, pps from my country always say that ppc mostly spend time in the house together, so I assume that PMY doesn’t live with her parents. 

But PSJ moved closer to her just so they can meet secretly. So why she move with that reason instead? I know that’s normal for purchasing the new houses. I just get bothered by her reason. 

11 minutes ago, Haumea said:

Ah, maybe I got it wrong, pps from my country always say that ppc mostly spend time in the house together, so I assume that PMY doesn’t live with her parents. 

This was never confirmed. I remembered there was one comedian who went around both their neighborhood and tried to ask the guards of the apartments and even nearby establishments if they saw PPC together and they got a flat out NO and was even ignored by some haha. I still personally think they do 007 dates aside from meeting outside of South Korea but let's just live it in our imagination how they do it haha.

Let's wait for more info about her new studio. The location, if she does indeed live there or just a work studio, etc. :)

These are the times I wish I know how to read hangul and speak korean. Haha. I am trying to learn on the side.

• Insightful 1

You Should always leave some percent of it being just an assumption of them being together. You won’t know until they confirmed it that they are indeed together. Or she’s probably with someone else that is not a celebrity. (Anything is possible.) 

At her age she probably needed space for herself now and perhaps wanting to have a family of her own but just can’t do it yet because of their status.  Who knows she probably stays with PSJ more than her place. And spend more together now with that new studio of hers. 
just relax and don’t take it too seriously and personally on what was written on the magazine. 
I’m a PPC shipper but we cannot choose who we want them to end up with... lets just go where the wind blows.

Cheers guys. 

Wow you guys such a bully for just a “what do you think”. You are mocking me. Well, I should I already know it’s gonna be like this. :mellow:

Edited by Haumea
  • Confused 1

Just don't rely on one thing. To those newbies out there, try to backread. If you haven't already, read page 1196 of this forum thread too. :D

No one is bullying anyone here, everyone here is generally nice. I guess what they are trying to say is, if you really are a shipper of ppc, you would have no doubts. We are just trying to help you out here. Please don't take it personally. :)

Try to read page 1196 of this thread :D

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Haumea said:

Wow you guys such a bully for just a “what do you think”. You are mocking me. Well, I should I already know it’s gonna be like this. :mellow:

Ok.. dont play tge victim card here. You posted here with your doubting that being neighbors may turn out to be nothing because PMY revealed she bought her own space.  

PMY explained why she need her own space. If anyone can afford it, evryone her age will do the same! Have you thought that maybe that office is just around the same block of their houses? 

No one is mocking you... Dont ask us what we think about it then you get offended when you get an answer. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

Let's wait for more info about her new studio. The location, if she does indeed live there or just a work studio, etc. :)

I think she already said that the studio is just for her own space.. to get things done.. especially work stuff. I guess since her family 'recently" lives with her. She wants her home to be just a home.. not a place for work.

And sources said thay it is not just a floor space but a whole building (disclaimer: not proven yet!). So maybe she has other plans for the future... business wise.

to newbies, please try to backread. if you read old pages, you can get all accurate info you want.

at least..don't write negative posting about ppc. this place is for ppl who believe and love ppc, not for ppl who have doubt about ppc. 

what i don't understand is that why some new pps(?) who said "i"m worried about ppc relationships" i'm disappointed ppc" i feel ppc is nothing". come here. if you feel like that, here is not right place for you.  

i'm not blaming that you don't believe ppc. i'm saying that if you have doubt about ppc and feel ppc is nothing, you're not pps anymore so stop shipping ppc and go finding other happiness. no one didn't force to ship ppc.

• Like 1