[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Theres no issues in his magazine iv nor his Record Park's live. 

Calm down @selma sel. Forget all these heartbreaking feelings, come back and love PPC after a while. Still you made mistakes for judging his life, himself. No one can even accept that. Even the same case if PMY being talk this way. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, selma sel said:

I am talking about his FFMY costar that he denied. The journalists mentioned it in that program about psj and pmy dating rumours, it is still in one of the instagram pages of PPC, it even has english subs. So that's why i just don't get his behaviour.

Oh yeah... we are well aware of those.. but you also know that even those journalists said that they seemd to have the same answers, right?

Bottomline is.. your judgement on PSJ just because he didnt mention wwwsk or PMY is unfounded. This is why he pointed out how he separates his personal life.

2 hours ago, cheyleeting said:

I’ve been lurking to this site eversince I started watching WWWSK, and for me to better understand why fans from all over the world ship this couple I need to read soompi forum page 1up to this page it took me 3 weeks to finish. Talking about swollen eyes

Congratulations dear! I know the feeling of sleepless nights just to read things.. lol! 

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Oh yeah... we are well aware of those.. but you also know that even those journalists said that they seemd to have the same answers, right?

Bottomline is.. your judgement on PSJ just because he didnt mention wwwsk or PMY is unfounded. This is why he pointed out how he separates his personal life.

I never said anything about him mentioning pmy, that would be absurd. I just said that it seemed weird (and yes for me something smells fishy in here) that in the cover story even though they mentioned that he was considered the romcom master, wwwsk was not mentioned even briefly, not even once, even though it was considered a hit. Even though it bothered me because it seemed so unlike his normal character, yesterday i just brushed it off thinking that maybe it was the writer who did that, or only mentioned dramas where he got an award. But today in his youtube livestream he mentioned every drama, he said an epic line of each, even mentioned the name of the character of the girl in 2017 so it no longer seemed like a coincedence to me. So i thought that maybe he is trying to distance himself from his 2018 costar (pmy) and wwwsk now that fans are asking for a second season in the  tvn official page and doing a little bit of fan service to  get all the votes from the other ships, that of  2017 and 2020 which is smart but it's just not the person i pictured him to be, that's all! I am being overly emotional because i really respected psj and thought it to be one of a kind in south korea showbiz but now i just don't know what to think, i have mixed feelings. I just really hope i am wrong.

Sorry girls if i spoiled your mood. :(

On 6/2/2020 at 12:53 AM, selma sel said:

sorry but this is how i feel. i hope with all my heart that i am wrong, guess only time will tell what the truth really is.

Hi everyone, Im a newbie at this and have been a silent lurker. Nice to meet everyone here.

Anyway, Hi @selma sel.. I'm a writer and technically while works can be edited, what will be checked by the agency are the questions their artist are to answer. Base on experience, the editor will handle the editing of the content, which includes my intro. If I will be mentioning previous works by my article's subject, then I'll mention either his recent, where he won awards, and where he was first featured internationally. WWWSK would be notable but reading his interview, Kill me Heal Me and FFMY is more note worthy (he won awards there after all).
(Added info thanks to @cicagw557623 and @twoparkcouple for the correction: PSJ and PMY also won awards for WWWSK but they didn't attend in the awarding ceremony where it was given but rather chose to attend the COSMO event)

Regarding his earlier live YT video, I'm not sure if you noticed how he reacted to "AURA"... I might be new to this PSJ and PMY thing, but if there's one thing I've learned from all this "detective/investigative" stuff with them, it's to always ask the right people and the right questions, not give in to emotions.

Your emotions are valid... But to burst like this and rant about PSJ just because he didn't mention WWWSK or PMY is too much... Then again you may want to hear a specific thing from him about WWWSK and PMY... may i know what those are?

Anyway everyone also have given insightful reasons as well and its logical. 

Oh and dont worry everyone... Im not the gossip/rumor/storygrabber kind of writer that works for a publication hehe

Edited by Sparksfly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

I just knew at least one person will come at the thread after that YT Live video, and here we are, aren't we?

I'm coming from very high spirits right now (Park Min Young slaying that shoot and making me doubt my sexuality for the nth time around, Park Seo Joon doing that live albeit speaking in Korean 99% of the time and me not understanding 90% of what he said). I've been fed by the shipping gods, and I have yet to return from the heaven that PMY's latest photoshoot has brought me to. BUT here are my thoughts, in general:

Sure, you may clarify when you're in doubt. ParkPark Shippers are some of the most levelheaded shippers in the shipping world (lol how many times did I say ship in one sentence here?). Your opinions are welcome, but don't expect the people here to agree because this is a ParkPark Couple thread after all. Ok? I think that this is fair and square enough.

I personally believe that not one of us expected him to mention PMY in his YT Live. Sure, we WISH for it to happen, heck, we even wish for a COLLAB to happen now that Rachel is going to be a Youtube content creator herself, but did we expect him to even mention her name? Nope. It would be too controversial, it will make a buzz, and might even break BOTH of their careers, which I honestly think are at their peaks right now. So nope, we don't want that. We want them to keep status quo and live happy lives because we are confident about them. 

Did we wish for him to mention WWWSK? Yes, of course we did. Were we sad that it wasn't mentioned? Yes, of course we were a little bit sad. And I just know that if there was any mention of WWWSK or Kim Mi So, the shipping world will explode.

However -- and this is major -- him spotting "AURAAA" out of all the comments that pass through the chatbox at lightning speed? Him reading it, unscripted, unprompted? That was GOLD. Him laughing VERY HEARTILY while doing the "AURAAA" pose? Girl, that was enough. For me, at least, it says a lot. That part came from the heart, and you cannot deny how happy he was to have read it.

PSJ is not man enough because he did not mention her nor "fight" for WWWSK to be mentioned? First of all, the title role in itself is Secretary Kim which is PMY herself. In my opinion, I think he is man enough to let her take the spotlight for that project. From a writer's perspective, you may want to read the post of @Sparksfly (Hello, Sparksfly, I haven't seen you before, but welcome. :) I like your username.) which is very insightful.

I also think that he is very man enough to protect her in ways that he can, even if it means not being able to shout out his love and admiration for her to the world, because he knows that the time is not yet right. And despite this, he FINDS WAYS to show it, even though he is not subtle enough for PPS' eagle eyes (Hello, ugly sneakers. Hello, Tinkerbell.)

As someone who is more of a Park Min Young fan, I admire Park Seo Joon A LOT for the things he does for his career, and for the things he does for her. I know that the *insert ex boyfriend name* trauma is still lingering somewhere for solid PMY stans, but I feel like PSJ is of a different league. 

To summarize:

Am I sulking over the lack of mention of WWWSK during PSJ's Live broadcast? NO.

Am I sulking over the lack of mention of WWWSK in PSJ's magazine write up? NO.

Am I thinking less of PSJ for the two items above? HELL NO.

Am I at all bothered by them keeping mum about each other? NO.

Am I bothered by their most recent K-drama partners post-WWWSK? NO. (Their fans are a different story)

Do I still think they're together? YES.

Again this is my opinion, and other people are entitled to their own. But others must know their place and when to stop pushing for their own agenda. We respect your feelings and your opinions, but we don't need to accept it. This is where we draw the line. 

At the end of the day, Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon, whether as individuals or as a couple, do not owe us anything other than to keep on working and to stay happy and in the best of health. Us fans should not feel entitled for anything just because we feel like they owe their careers and their fame to us. No one forced us to like these celebrities -- we liked them and followed them on our own volition. So we should never feel like they owe us anything. We should let them live their lives the way they want to, for as long as they don't do anything that will harm them.

I miss my sisses here, but for now I will rest my case, and I will now return to my (twitter and fan fiction writing) cave. 

• Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, selma sel said:

Sorry girls if i spoiled your mood. :(

it’s okay we all make mistakes but u cannot go around bashing people every time u hv bad feelings about them. please choose ur words carefully. actors are human too. they have feelings like us. im sorry too about what i said. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

@Sparksfly thank you for sharing your insight on this! We all feel that PPC have the most level headed fans and just to see posts like this is always refreshing. :blush:

Thank you @zashi23 it's also the same thing why I appreciate this forum...

Thank you too @minmangfan for the mention and the welcome... Glad to be of help.

Edited by Sparksfly

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Talk about PMY CeCi June 2020 Cover, she is absolutely gorgeous :love:

Love love love her look. 

Bold, sexy and elegant. All the aura of charismatic lady! 

Hard to pick which one my fav! 

Are you serious???

I just got down from the high from all these photos like, two minutes ago. And then I peek here to say hi to everybody who's awake and I see these photos again?? It's scrap sleep tonight, I'm on cloud nine again. :joy:

I just dropped Chapter 3 of the ParkPark Couple AU. Ran a poll over twitter whether I should write a headcanon fic next or Chapter 4, and Chapter 4 won so...

And hello, @zashi23! Ha, I never meant to crawl out of my cave but I've been summoned. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

A piece of advice for newbie fans and shippers: fangirling is supposed to be fun, but it does not come without hardships and emotional hurdles. It takes years to have a strong shipping heart, and for myself I am speaking not just as a PPS but for the many ships I've fangirl-ed for before -- some of which have sailed and some have sunk. 

If you feel emotional over something, at least try to calm yourself down before posting anything, especially if it involves someone you say you're a fan of.

First is that you do not want to badmouth someone you supposedly like just because you do not understand his/her actions. This makes you a bad fan. 

Second is that you should choose your words. You may clarify, but don't go pushing for your opinion if others said they don't adhere to it. You may ask, but do not be condescending about it. You do not want to get into trouble with other shippers, who you are supposed to be having fun shipping with (if you belong to the same ship, that is). 

Third is a gentle reminder to not mention any other man/woman here (exes, most especially), especially in the context of comparing them to any half of PPC. This will never generate a good reaction from other shippers.

P.S. This thread's ANNIVERSARY is coming soon (June 17th) so maybe we can make a little game and share three favorite photos of PPC on that day? (Is this even allowed? lol)

1. A favorite photo of Min Young

2. A favorite photo of Seo Joon

3. A favorite photo of the two of them together

Please share a little anecdote as to why you like those photos. The photos need not be high quality. No judgement will be made. We will do this just for fun and in honor of the two years that this thread has been alive. 

That's all and happy shipping. I will now take my blabbermouth out of here and into my cave.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Hello Everyone, Been visiting and reading this forum since  Oct 2018 I'm not into shipping people bc of the chemistry in the drama itself but bc PPC it's too real for me base on coincidences that constantly happened. some of you here are new and posting about your frustration regarding certain things about Ppc specially PSJ. I guess it's better to calm your self first before bursting out. Fangirling dont take it seriously just have fun and enjoy the ride.dont put so much pressure to your idols they are humans too. only thing  you could do is support them whatever things they wanted to share to a fans like us.be sensible enough. dont get upset when things that you expecting from them is not happening. and please stop mentioning others people's name here specially those your so called "X" this is PPC forum respect it please? sorry for the long post have a great day everyone wherever you are stay safe.now back to silent reader.

Edited by Janemarry_0
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@selma sel

hmm..i don't care about your personal feeling to psj. but i just correct your false info.

1. there was no official dating news about psj and ffmw costar by reporters. just shippers made dating rumor like that most k-drama shippers make a story "ohh they seem to being dating".

psj and pmy has just two official dating news released by reporters.

psj- with bjh in 2014, with pmy in 2018

pmy-with imh in 2011, with psj in 2018

2.  at yestersay youtube live, he did ASMR reading lines that are famous and teaches life lessons. so he read ic, ffmw, kmhm lines.(sorry to wwwsk. but i don't think wwwsk has famous best lines.:sweatingbullets:) that's why he laughed when fans asked to asmr "Aura~"

and he mentioned "character name Aera" when he explained lines in ffmw. i really don't understand that it made you upset because he mentioned ffmw female character name. lol.. don't relate all things to shipping. it's not shipping game. it's his business. there is no reason he must mention pmy name and character name miso.

i recommend these videos. the pic was chosen by psj himself to show to fans.

honestly, i was annoyed to read your posting bad mouth to psj. here is the place for ppl who love psj and pmy.  

what reactions do you want about your posting? you want we agree your thought and are disappointed with psj together? do you want we say "ohh psj hates wwwsk and pmy. so i quit pps now"...?

i really don't know what you want, writing that kind of posting on ppc shippers' place here. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2