[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

she moved out?? why would she invited Jinjoo there if she already moved out? well i dont think she moved out of her current house:rolleyes:. i think she jst need extra space to cuddle with PSJ, Leon and Simba.. hey im a shipper deluluing is what i do.. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Chill @Haumea. Okay sorry if you felt that our responses pretty straight.

Dating can be anywhere. Do you only date at home? Boring. Celebs can go dating anywhere. Dating at home is actually very common between k-celebs, that medias always target their homes. Medias even willing to rent an expensive car so that they can park in the apartment area as if they are part of the luxury ppl. 

There are many dating spot such as han river, restaurant with closed room etc. 

See, just to correct you. Being neighbours doesn't mean k-celebs always dating at home. 

Why pmy has a studio? Like she said, for her personal space, wider, she can put her stuff everywhere (I bet she can't put everything at her home:sweatingbullets:). She's free to do anything she likes to do. She probably don't have her working room in her parent's house that why she bought a studio for herself. 

Well....the studio rooftop looks lovely, can be another dating spot :P

She probably saved her money for her newly wed home. Or maybe...someone already has one, and she can just move in. Lol. Don't take this too serious. Just to entertain everyone here haha:lol:

• LOL 1

51 minutes ago, Haumea said:

Ah, maybe I got it wrong, pps from my country always say that ppc mostly spend time in the house together, so I assume that PMY doesn’t live with her parents. 

But PSJ moved closer to her just so they can meet secretly. So why she move with that reason instead? I know that’s normal for purchasing the new houses. I just get bothered by her reason. 

Everything you said here.. were never proven. That is why you should take evrything with the grain of salt. Sure we say those things here also... but always with a hint of joke.  Could be true could not be true.

Thats what others are saying to not take this shipping thing seriously. Some shippers exaggerate things and unfortunately there are a lot of false claims out there. Thats why we suggest that newbies read everything here so you can distinguish facts from delusions.

I can see how she feels bullied and mocked. I posted for the first time a few days ago, just innocently offering my observation about PMY kitchen. No negative comments, no bashing, no doubt about the ship... just a comment about how the kitchen in her recent Instagram with PJJ matches the home kitchen in her MY Day video where she made fig jam and kimchi. I also added that perhaps the 2nd space where she boxed her jam was not in her home but rather a borrowed commercial space. Oh boy, because I did not parrot the prevalent assumption of a 2nd home kitchen, I was put in my place fast. I was basically told what can I possible know; I didn't go to the fan meet, I didn't see the video there, I know nothing about upscale residence, etc. Well, it turned out I was correct. She packed in her aunt's jewelry store and used the store's rooftop kitchen. While swift to mock me, not so swift to offer an apology. It was "thank you, thank you" to the more experienced contributor for pointing out the fact, but for the noob, nothing. While it's true, we should not over-react to what ppc do or not do. If you believe in the ship, you can't be so easily swayed. On the same point, we also should not over-react if one of us is feeling some doubt. If you believe in the ship, why feel so threatened. Just sympathize and tell them to chill. If you operated this forum like an echo chamber, you might as well have your own private club. New members will not feel welcomed.

@twoparkcouple i think she meant me.. coz i said theres another kitchen where she packed all the jam.

@maya lee i never said also that the kitchen i referred to is in her house. I only reiterate that theres another kitchen where she made all the jam. Coz you intially said that she made all that jam in her hoise as shown in her MYlog.  And i only pointed out the fact that PMY have two kitchens as @twoparkcouple said because she went in her fan meet. 

When you said that she might have rented a commercial space, because of the electric Exit sign and the cameras.. i said that those are not only for commercial spaces. And said that our house has that too. And that PMY lives in an upscale neighborhood and houses there are expensive for a reason.

I never said you were wrong. And i never said what i posted is her own house. But anyway.. im sorry if it hurt your feelings. Thats all im gonna say with this.

37 minutes ago, maya lee said:

we also should not over-react if one of us is feeling some doubt. If you believe in the ship, why feel so threatened. Just sympathize and tell them to chill. If you operated this forum like an echo chamber, you might as well have your own private club. New members will not feel welcomed.

sorry i don't agree with your thought. we didn't over-react. we just said the FACT, correct the false info and asking to stay positive happy mood here. we can't welcome newbies who have doubt about ppc and don't believe ppc. we are not here in order to explain all things and make ppl who have doubt believe ppc. we are here to love ppc and enjoy ppc world with happiness.

• Like 1

Let's keep in mind that this forum is catered to an international audience. We have different nationalities here, different manners, habits, etc. While some countries or culture it's ok to be blatantly honest, others might see it otherwise. Like I said everyone is nice here and majority here means well. Please don't take everything personally, it's not an attack to you. :)

Let's all just be generally nice and remember that we all have one thing in common, we love PPC and are rooting for them. T:wub: That's enough mediating for me.

I think in some countries a studio can just be a small studio condominium or studio apartment where you can live in. This studio is just for work. She still lives in her house (the one jinjoo posted on her IG).

For now, I will patiently wait for her YT channel and news about her Cosmo photoshoot and news about her next project.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Haumea said:

Wow you guys such a bully for just a “what do you think”. You are mocking me. Well, I should I already know it’s gonna be like this. :mellow:

Well, if you categorize my advice "pls be wise to analyze everything about PPC" as a bully, I apologized. No hard feeling truly.

Not because I feel threatened, but if you have time to read my previous posts in this forum :D,  I repeated to friendly reminder that please try to not over-analyze every details of PPC's action because we will get nothing but sad, anxious, afraid, worries, doubt, jealous, angry, mad, and all negative thinking if what we believe before "turn out to be nothing" as you said. I have ever put all of my time and energy to previous local ship in my country years ago but it sunk lol. I was really broken and crying so hard for months that time. So I learn a lot from that experience. 

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

You Should always leave some percent of it being just an assumption of them being together. You won’t know until they confirmed it that they are indeed together. Or she’s probably with someone else that is not a celebrity. (Anything is possible.) 

This. Before you decided to jump to shipping land, you have to remember this. Since we don't know about the future, we just can pray and hope the best for our OTP and also prepare for the worst because that's the shipping land rules. Like in extreme words "we invest to other people's relationship". Our OTP can end up together or with someone else. That's why pls not take very seriously for the shipping thing. Make it just for fun. ;)

I'm not everyday read this forum, so if I miss to click "love, thanks, insightful, awesome, like, and other sign" button to every contributor in this forum, I apologized. Still very appreciated for all. :)

Now, I have to go, will be back after getting update from PMY youtube channel. Cant wait to see her contents. Maybe about make up, fashion, cooking and baking, home decoration, her books, her drawing, playing with leon and friends. Like I just said before, just patiently wait and see. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow...today, many newbies brought false info and wrote only negative posting here.:sweat_smile:

i'm surprised that first posting new pps wrote was that "i feel this ship turns out nothing" wow..<_<

They came here for curiousity...lolz, if they are really a pps..i doubt they will comment that way.

• Like 1

I'm begging everyone. We are not here to always provide previous infos. Please back read the forum based on the date of event. If you feel like there are no infos on what you want to know, then you can ask. But with proper manners and don't jump into high assumption. We pps also don't want to be label by others as those who made up stories. We all don't like it here. We all here willing to share correct proper infos but please do get notes on things that are delulus. 

What I can see here, new pps keep on asking questions with broken hearts, wrong infos, bashing ppc:bawling: It made me sad everytime those kinda posts coming in.

You can say you are sad with ppc behaviours sometimes, but nvr mock ppc as individual person or their choice in their personal life. That one all of us here won't agree. 

If you feel like us here answer with mad tone, don't take it to heart. We always sorry. Some just really sad with wrong facts. 

Keep only good vibes here for the love of our PPC:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

to newbies, please try to backread. if you read old pages, you can get all accurate info you want.

Hello newbies, I see a number of you might have doubts about our ppc. Being a relatively new pps, I agree with the seniors here that the best thing to do is to backread. Yes, it takes time but if we do our homework, you will understand why this thread is 1240pgs long and counting. By backreading, if you have doubts, you can gather the evidences yourself and decide if you want to stay on this ship since nobody other than ourselves can convinces of our thinking. If you have always been wondering whether ppc is real, backreading helps you to gather the evidences and quell your doubts. 

I am not sure if this is of any help, but last year when I was backreading to catchup (I joined this ship as a silent lurker around May last year), I compiled a list of the pages which in my opinion are strong evidences or posts that I found interesting. I will post it at the end of my post. P.S.: sorry its only until page 719 coz after that I stopped compiling since I have started reading faithfully from there. 

my notes: 

pg 2, 11, 17, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 35, 40, 45, 65, 70, 73, 83, 85, 89-92, 98, 103, 106, 110, 116, 117, 121, 141, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 168, 169, 173, 176, 178, 179, 180, 194, 197, 198, 211, 214, 218, 222, 223, 224, 227, 228, 229,  784. 719

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

Okay see... 

This is just an example question. 

#justexample

What is the different between:

1. Guys, did pmy have a new pension far from her current home? What for? 

and... 

2. Guys, did pmy bought a new pension far from her current home? Why? What happen? Did something bad happen between her and psj? Did they broke up? Psj is a bad guy! He left her! 

My answer for question #1: 

Explanation on the fact. 

My answer for question #2:

:unamused: 'should I answer or not'

So please always make sure you deliver the right questions here. Don't jump into assumption yet. Ask, then we answer. If you do not agree, not our problem. Don't trust us? Not our problem. 

Make sure to ask yourself back if you are really a pps or not. Don't take to heart, we do really have pretender/uninvited lurker coming in. Sorry if we thought some came as pretender. If you guys really a pps, we always and happy to welcome:DOther shippers love seeing us break down. I won't let that happen. :triumph:

Cos we are here together as Pps who always support PPC :heart: 

#kindly dm or approach pps here who you feel comfortable to talk to and ask questions. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6

Also please keep in mind, that there have been numerous PPS pretenders visiting this thread for almost two years of its existence. But in the end they are just from another ship and just ended up bashing our OTP etc. New members are welcome here, but please keep in mind why sometimes some answers can sound defensive especially those who express doubt on our OTP. But if you are a true PPS, you won't be easily swayed right? :D If doubt is still there after some backreading and honest to goodness explanations, maybe this shipping thread ain't for you. Just go on their individual threads here in Soompi. :)

• Like 2

read newbies's postings(i know all new members are not like that. there are new members who made me happy after reading their posting. i love your posting.:heart: please keep going.:kiss_wink:)

"i think they broke up already. i have doubt that ppc is real. i'm worried about ppc relationships. i feel psj(or pmy) has something with other costars. why psj(or pmy) did like that? because maybe they are not dating. i feel ppc is nothing." etc etc..

are you pps? really?  ppl can have doubt about ppc and don't believe ppc. but if so, they should not come here and write those things here ppc forum. what reaction do you want from us? "ohh you feel that? maybe ppc is not real.ㅜㅜ i don't believe ppc anymore. i stop shipping ppc now"

you want this reaction?

and if we don't agree with their negative posting and correct the false info, always play the victim card " i just said because i'm worried ppc. why you guys don't welcome newbies and just attack?" 

ahh...always same pattern..we are exhausted to prove, explain, correct the info. if you have doubt and don't believe ppc, just don't come here. don't try to make us feel disappointed, agree with your negative thought and bother us.

• Like 6

I see my sisters were already exhausted in explaining every details..:tears:

To all newbies PLS DO BACKREAD to be able for you to understand that this page is not for delusional fans..there are evidences and confirmed facts shared here, I’ve been a newbie have doubts before but I tried my best to read pages 1-700+ and every infos really fed me, all those doubts for PPC went away.

And if you’re a lurker from other ship trying to break PPS walls well, try harder we ain’t that fragile as what you think. We’ve been through a lot and we know how to handle someone like you your patterns we’re all the same and it’s lame dude! stay on your line. :P

To all my PPS sisters, Fighting! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1