[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

@cheyleetingttps://www.instagram.com/p/CA_cjb0lfqz/?igshid=vgmwz8m0fx1o 

want to share that video. Hong Seok Cheon said PSJ ask V of BTS to sing the ost for Itaewon Class. And I remember when he’s gonna do the series of WWWSK the rumor said PSJ asked the producer that he like PMY to the Kim Miso role. So the rumor for me is true he has the power to ask someone for favor. Just my delusion :blush: sorry for lurking in seodami account ‘coz of my frustrated heart they keep on pairing this two. 

Stop mention other couple here especially tonite, this is our day 2th Anniversary :star:

7 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:
  Hide contents

ttps://www.instagram.com/p/CA_cjb0lfqz/?igshid=vgmwz8m0fx1o 

want to share that video. Hong Seok Cheon said PSJ ask V of BTS to sing the ost for Itaewon Class. And I remember when he’s gonna do the series of WWWSK the rumor said PSJ asked the producer that he like PMY to the Kim Miso role. So the rumor for me is true he has the power to ask someone for favor. Just my delusion :blush: sorry for lurking in seodami account ‘coz of my frustrated heart they keep on pairing this two. 

Stop mention other couple here especially tonite, this is our day 2th Anniversary :star:

you gotta calm down girl.. lol! she didn even mention it. if you noticed she just posted the link, she did not embed the whole thng.

The point of her post is the interview that PSJ asked V, that's it. and she beliweves that PSJ suggested PMY to play the KMS role.

• Like 4

@zashi23

Spoiler

you gotta calm down girl.. lol! she didn even mention it. if you noticed she just posted the link, she did not embed the whole thng.

The point of her post is the interview that PSJ asked V, that's it. and she beliweves that PSJ suggested PMY to play the KMS role.

I didn't talk about the link:lol:I don't care about the link...hufft :glasses:

• Like 1

I don't know what else should I feel. Today feel so amazing! 

PSJ nominated for Baeksang was already a big deal, and PMY here showing us her appreciation for the WWWSK 2nd Anniversary. And of cos, eventho PSJ rarely show gifts given by fans, we know he received one too and he definitely love it. And PMY decorate her home table with the flowers:wub:

PPC both asked us before to keep loving WWWSK, remember KMS & LYJ (How can I forget? It was so beautiful :tears:)... Yes, we all still love wwwsk till today and forever! 

They had fun filming wwwsk, we still having fun watching it:D 

That's why people all around the world love What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. 

Keep loving wwwsk, keep loving PPC, and thanks everyone. Let's celebrate more tomorrow❤️

1586116563.gif

Let's be together forever! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:
  Hide contents

@cheyleetingttps://www.instagram.com/p/CA_cjb0lfqz/?igshid=vgmwz8m0fx1o 

Hey! Chill! I didn’t mean anything when I posted this I was even happy coz I can now connect the missing dots and the one that I read from weibo is true. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHqQWBDTzd/?igshid=1sm553k9y93hw

now, if your talking about the last part of my sentences sorry. I was sad at the same time happy coz they posted my missing piece and thankful for them coz they reveal something am grateful for. ✌️

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Thanks for this sunbae! :blush:

• Like 1

Collage-Maker-20200606-115001701.jpg

Collage-Maker-20200606-115435858.jpgCollage-Maker-20200606-115743199.jpg

Happy 2nd Anniversary WWWSK!! Wow it has been 2 years already guys, how time flies.. Tbh, wwwsk's the only drama i'm still watching even after xxx times of watching it lol:tounge_wink:, never get bored.. Wwwsk will always be my fav romcom n i'll always remember the beautiful moments of MS & YJ, even after 10 yrs.. No, even after 20 yrs.. Actually even the day I die.. Perharps even after i die:lol:  remember this line?? Hahaha.. Tq to you guys too for being in this 2 yrs journey and hope for more yrs to come:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I actually expected PSJ to win best actor for IC :tears: Could tell too that he was pretty disappointed.. but he immediately collected himself and looked so proud of his dongsaeng KHN. I love PSJ for his big heart!!

Hopefully his neighbor cheers him up hahaha.

Dont yall think PSJ looked sooo dashing yesterday? I missed seeing him in a black suit hahaha

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO WWWSK!!

came back to this forum because its anniversary day~~

haven't been reading much but hey PPC are still ongoing anws why rush to read everything xD

so....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE HERE :D

EUb1R6xUUAAT62v.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This day, same day, watched wwwsk ep 1 together. So much fun seeing all of them together laughed and enjoyed it. 

I rmb how pmy was so happy seeing overwhelming feedback by wwwsk fans. That she said she happy teary eyes under her blanket :wub: 

The day where the fun begin:D

• Like 3