[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

TVN captioned them as Newlyweds so are we having the bedscene in Ep 13? :joy:

I know right. And before that I think the caption was Park Park Couple Forever.... I mean what? Why Park Park? Why not their character's names in WWwSK? :tounge_wink:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@minseojoon

actually I think your 1st ship sailed for a while or is still sailing quietly...there was a suspicious video in the chap's SNS with a woman's fingers...pmy's fingers are quite distinctive... So in a way...am not taking shipping too seriously...though I totally love this OTP to bits...

i love the steadiness of PSJ for my fave actress!!!

honestly I'll celebrate when she finally finds her match...

in the meantime...will continue squeeing over this show

@mushforbrains Shipper's will always see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. If it is based on fingers alone... no matter how distinctive, all fingers will look quite the same at some point. I'm not saying it's not but I'm not inclined to say it is either. If MY's in a secret relationship now', say the one you are implying and speculating with her Healer co-star (this is the one you're implying, right?) ... I don't think she would cross so much line and transcend a lot of her boundaries (e.g. closet kiss: too much physical closeness and proximity to SJ at press con and whatnot}. She has always been a stand-up girl who works hard but has always maintained a certain line and limit on how she does her work. So what and how she was and is in WWWSK, is certainly a new level that everybody has seen and not everyone can deny that if everyone just be honest. So my thing is... if this is just all work and professionalism...then let's see if in her next drama she's still going to do the same and maintain this new level she has opened for herself especially in kiss scenes. Although, I hope not, because if she's or I'll say, she'll be in a relationship, I hope she will not go that all out again in her kiss scene just like what she did in the closet scene... even if in the name of professionalism... because there are other ways to do it. This is the first time she did that and in that intensity ... so it's kind of hard for me to believe that she's happily sailing in a  relationship with whoever, to be honest ... Its just kind of hard to wrap my head around that.

I'm not you typical definition of a fan BUT ... I just like to say... to all PMY fans, I mean those who are TRULY  her fans... Can you guys NOT FORGET that during her interview while doing QF7D's, she explicitly said that SHE IS NOT DATING... in fact that she's like a scaredy cat when it comes to dating. So please .... unless it is confirmed facts... let us NOT make her a LIAR just so in the name of Speculation. I'm always wondering why you guys kind of always forget the things she had said especially in her most recent interviews. Sometimes, it is a little bit ridiculous already, with all due respect.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Yes...and she mentioned in other interview after 7DQ that she's so busy. She have no time to date.

Another point, before she went on doing the variety MEC, according to the PD and director, they asked all the participants if they are in a relationship or not. If they are, I don't think they can go on the show.

And I think all MY's fans here would agree, as you said @strawberryfall

This is the first we've seen (or I've seen) MY with this kind of intensity with the kiss and body language.

And yes...shippers will see what they want to see...LOL. Right folks?!?! 2018new_yinxian_org.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, strawberryfall said:

@mushforbrains Shipper's will always see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. If it is based on fingers alone... no matter how distinctive, all fingers will look quite the same at some point. I'm not saying it's not but I'm not inclined to say it is either. If MY's in a secret relationship now', say the one you are implying and speculating with her Healer co-star (this is the one you're implying, right?) ... I don't think she would cross so much line and transcend a lot of her boundaries (e.g. closet kiss: too much physical closeness and proximity to SJ at press con and whatnot}. She has always been a stand-up girl who works hard but has always maintained a certain line and limit on how she does her work. So what and how she was and is in WWWSK, is certainly a new level that everybody has seen and not everyone can deny that if everyone just be honest. So my thing is... if this is just all work and professionalism...then let's see if in her next drama she's still going to do the same and maintain this new level she has opened for herself especially in kiss scenes. Although, I hope not, because if she's or I'll say, she'll be in a relationship, I hope she will not go that all out again in her kiss scene just like what she did in the closet scene... even if in the name of professionalism... because there are other ways to do it. This is the first time she did that and in that intensity ... so it's kind of hard for me to believe that she's happily sailing in a  relationship with whoever, to be honest ... Its just kind of hard to wrap my head around that.

I'm not you typical definition of a fan BUT ... I just like to say... to all PMY fans, I mean those who are TRULY  her fans... Can you guys NOT FORGET that during her interview while doing QF7D's, she explicitly said that SHE IS NOT DATING... in fact that she's like a scaredy cat when it comes to dating. So please .... unless it is confirmed facts... let us NOT make her a LIAR just so in the name of Speculation. I'm always wondering why you guys kind of always forget the things she had said especially in her most recent interviews. Sometimes, it is a little bit ridiculous already, with all due respect.

And also, if you read posts of shippers of JCW and his recent drama partner before enlistment, they too have several evidences of their ship being real :joy:

I agree with you PMY's interaction with PSJ is not that of a woman who has a secret bf. No one is telling her to kiss PSJ like that not even PD. 

And PSJ for that matter, I do not think he can interact with PMY like he is doing nowadays if he is committed to another girl. 

Shippers only wanted to see what they want to see. :lol:

• Like 9

Hello! Complete noob here :) Decided to post for the first time on soompi despite being a long time lurker. First off, just wanted to say that i am a big fan of PMY since Healer and have been following her ever since.

I like PSJ too, i think he is super talented and even though i was not a mega-mega fan of his, i have always enjoyed his acting. However, after watching WWWSK, i was like, BOOM, where have these two been all along?! Who's the genius who casted them both together? I love PMY with JCW and i liked Healer but with PSJ, it felt like their chemistry is on a radioactive nuclear level.

Reading this forum the past few days was interesting - so many love-detectives here picking up clues and signs about these two. I especially enjoyed learning about their similarities! Cosmic signs are showing that they are made for each other so yeah i'm on board this ship!

Quick question though - is it normal for PSJ to received this many food trucks from his celeb friends? I don't remember seeing them on his ig when he was filming FFMW or is it because his friends knew that this drama project is very special :D?

• Like 9

@strymeek I think it's the IN THING now in Korea sending food and coffee trucks. In Suits, Park Hyung Sik's recent drama, he received a lot of food trucks, in Lee Dong Wook's new drama, Gong Yoo sent a food truck and a lot of other celebrities are doing it. It has always been done in the past but it has become like an SOP recently where friends, fans send foodtrucks

• Like 4

One thing I love about Parkpark shippers on weibo is that most of them are very rational and glee at the smallest similarities but not overly delusional especially towards their previous (unbelievable) coincidences before the show. Plus, they are the kind that feel that although they are shipping and hope for the best, in the end, so long as PSJ and PMY do end up happy, it is also fine if the ship fails to sail. Life goes on (albeit we will be heartbroken for a little while). Additionally the grace shown to trolls (who particularly are on PSJ’s ship previously) is amazing despite all the smearing of PMY by these shippers. I personally find that Parkpark shippers are mature enough to ignore trolls and I like it! Weibo users really want Parkpark to become real! Comments believe that there is something going on but like what has been said,  PSJ needs to really take the initiative to press on and be willing to win her over especially given PMY’s previous bad experiences.

There are articles that are in sync with what @parkparkloveu said, if either has a partner then their behaviour should not be this way (I remember reading this previously on SSC forum too!) because it definitely causes discomfort to their own partners, if they have one.

• Like 15

Don't worry PMY are those girls if she is dating someone... she couldn't bother to be nice with another guy... so don't talk about any intimate interaction with PSJ... she might look open but she's conserative and reserved inside ... when in her early days you might see she's easy to get along.. and probably fall for anyone who she feels comfortable with...... through years she learn not easy in this entertainment industry, as for now...I don't think she's easy attracted to someone... actually I feel she likes older man oppa type but subsquently not older man but matured type and thinking align type PSJ is probably the type for her... please no doubt I am a shipper... but don't blindly ship... go and analysis yourself whether they are suitable in all areas or not 

• Like 7

Hi! I really also do wish they end up together but of course it is up to them. I am new to the bts thing as I just went crazy because of this drama. Anyway, for the interaction my heart flutters with how sweet they are and makes me think like everyone that it is impossible to act that way if you have someone special. But then I remember how LJK was in MEC to PMY. At that time I also thought he was into her. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Quick question though - is it normal for PSJ to received this many food trucks from his celeb friends? I don't remember seeing them on his ig when he was filming FFMW or is it because his friends knew that this drama project is very special :D?

I don't know if WWWSK has anything special to him? I just know he alone paid whole, set up the idea, book the hotel...to hold a party for over 150 crew staff, co-actors,... of WWWSK. And this is the first time he did that :smiley:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

I don't know if WWWSK has anything special to him? I just know he alone paid whole, set up idea, book the hotel...to hold a party for over 150 crew staff, co-actors,... of WWWSK. And this is the first time he did that :smiley:

Yes it was the first time he spent that amount of money to organize a viewing party and funny how in the official pics they shared,him and PMY are not side by side but later on stolen shots show him and MY sitting very close to each other :lol:

• Like 7

If they don't end up together I guess probably some issues which bother them.. things that is hidden, for their ages to date is heading to marriage and they will not start if something bothers them,there are alot of things to consider as they are celebrites... but the intimacy is there so clearly.. they like each other and enjoy each other's company.... so let's don't bother whether they will walk through that aisle but enjoy the closeness of their each other...

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes it was the first time he spent that amount of money to organize a viewing party and funny how in the official pics they shared,him and PMY are not side by side but later on stolen shots show him and MY sitting very close to each other :lol:

It’s really suspicious for me because they got close side by side when the lights were off. Omo. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@strymeek I think it's the IN THING now in Korea sending food and coffee trucks. In Suits, Park Hyung Sik's recent drama, he received a lot of food trucks, in Lee Dong Wook's new drama, Gong Yoo sent a food truck and a lot of other celebrities are doing it. It has always been done in the past but it has become like an SOP recently where friends, fans send foodtrucks

I see! Thanks for clarifying. It makes sense now why I see it more and more these days. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, minseojoon said:

No....it was a total fail. He coudn't even look at her....lol

And MY wasn't shy was she? She'll be like adjusting herself out in the open and in front of hundreds and doesn't give a care in the world....and guess who have to witness it that close? 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

Who knew he would be untying/unwrapping a gift 8 months later...kekeke

untying a gift :D

i'm choked :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3