[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I rewatched all kissing scenes they had with other partners. Their kissing are really different. As I have read several analysis elsewhere in the internet, there is no way these two are committed to anybody right now with the way they kissed each other. Other shippers of them with other people can go on with their delulus until such time one of them admit relationship :joy:

Hahaha I remember in my other ship, both SHK and SJK have active ships with others and they have their "evidences". Even when they were spotted in Bali together, there are still those who continued to believe the denials of SongSong agencies. Then came the revelation July last year of the upcoming wedding. The other shippers cried said they felt worst than break up with their own boyfriends :lol:  What's funny is until now they continue to maintain their theories. Whatever pleases shippers.  :lol: 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Friend of mine just said to me that she thinks Seo Joon is dating Yoo Mi. :lol: They are very close in Youn's Kitchen yes but I don't think they are more than friends. She is actually very friendly that's why she was linked to Gong Yoo too. I liked her with Yoo Ah In. Let's see how the WWWSK BTS with her will be. :lol:

About shippers delulu, true, we shippers like to interpret what we like to think to make us happy.

If we read all shipping threads in soompi all shippers have something to prove they are in the right ship.

Lucky for SongSong and AhnGoo shippers they finally reached the final destination and won the shipping game. I hope this ship too. :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I tried to google translate what shippers in Weibo are talking about. They are also talking the same things as us.  :lol:

Weibo fans alot are watching closely and picking up evidence .... not evidence of couple stuffs but more on their attitude how they present them towards each other... yes bts is not the best to pick up anything but humans make mistakes.. they are monitoring how they behave with each other...there are some saying that PSJ might have spoken up his feelings to PMY and both are hiding their relationship now(it could be a delu ) but who cares we ship them.... so it's happy to hear that... moreover some mention this why both are so comfortable and relax onscreen to give us those powerful hugs ,touch and kisses... between professionalism and real viewers can tell... I guess for us we just wait and see

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Friend of mine just said to me that she thinks Seo Joon is dating Yoo Mi. :lol: They are very close in Youn's Kitchen yes but I don't think they are more than friends. She is actually very friendly that's why she was linked to Gong Yoo too. I liked her with Yoo Ah In. Let's see how the WWWSK BTS with her will be. :lol:

About shippers delulu, true, we shippers like to interpret what we like to think to make us happy.

If we read all shipping threads in soompi all shippers have something to prove they are in the right ship.

Lucky for SongSong and AhnGoo shippers they finally reached the final destination and won the shipping game. I hope this ship too. :joy:

What's with Korean TV industry??  There's too much shipping going on and sometimes you feel this is even encouraged by the TV stations themselves.  Normally in most country when actors have good chemistry chances are they will be paired again and again either in movies or tv dramas.  But not so in Korea.... do they do this on purpose to create a certain craving for the OTP or what???

Sometimes it gets too tiring and encouraged fan wars.... wish they'd change the way they do things.  That's why Cdramas are becoming popular nowadays.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@Cheryl295 yes, perhaps Parkpark gave similar vibes like SSC? I couldn’t bring myself to watch PSJ & KJW after 1 episode of the show so no shipping there. It just wasn’t for me.

@luvsjcwpmy @saved2K sure. I will find time later or tomorrow to do the translation. Some are very long articles. Let’s see if I have some time later while waiting for my flight. If you can read Chinese, here is the link https://m.weibo.cn/3472910782/4261904845191590 and you can also check out part 2 written by the same author.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

{snipped}

By the way, one weibo user (apparently one of the crew) posted previously that during the filming, PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her. During the fainting scene shooting, before the start of scene cue given by the director, the director noticed that there was something stucked to the outside of PMY’s blouse when she was lying on the floor and he asked what was it, only to know that it was a label flipped out. PSJ immediately ran towards PMY and flipped the label inwards. He also commented ‘What would you do without me?’ :sweat_smile: (I don’t know if he was trying to act coy or something) and it made the whole crew burst out in laughter.

Awww.... thank you for sharing!  We need more stories like this, haha!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

@Cheryl295 yes, perhaps Parkpark gave similar vibes like SSC? I couldn’t bring myself to watch PSJ & KJW after 1 episode of the show so no shipping there. It just wasn’t for me.

@luvsjcwpmy @saved2K sure. I will find time later or tomorrow to do the translation. Some are very long articles. Let’s see if I have some time later while waiting for my flight. If you can read Chinese, here is the link https://m.weibo.cn/3472910782/4261904845191590 and you can also check out part 2 written by the same author.

By the way, one weibo user (apparently one of the crew) posted previously that during the filming, PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her. During the fainting scene shooting, before the start of scene cue given by the director, the director noticed that there was something stucked to the outside of PMY’s blouse when she was lying on the floor and he asked what was it, only to know that it was a label flipped out. PSJ immediately ran towards PMY and flipped the label inwards. He also commented ‘What would you do without me?’ :sweat_smile: (I don’t know if he was trying to act coy or something) and it made the whole crew burst out in laughter.

Thank you Unnie for sharing those simple but meaningful and sweet interactions between them regardless on or off camera.  It only proves that they became comfortable with each other and that is very important for them esp PMY.   PSJ was there ever-watchful :-) 

I will wait for your translations coz no chinese understanding for me :(

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

OMOOO THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON OFF SCREEN THAT THEY HAVE NOT SHOWED US. That is why I love Weibo because Koreans always post there too and share information not found in English forums  :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

@minseojoon

actually I think your 1st ship sailed for a while or is still sailing quietly...there was a suspicious video in the chap's SNS with a woman's fingers...pmy's fingers are quite distinctive... So in a way...am not taking shipping too seriously...though I totally love this OTP to bits...

i love the steadiness of PSJ for my fave actress!!!

honestly I'll celebrate when she finally finds her match...

in the meantime...will continue squeeing over this show

Hmmmmmm.....yeah suspicious, but my heart will break if that ship sailed to be honest :pensive:

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

OMOOO THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON OFF SCREEN THAT THEY HAVE NOT SHOWED US. That is why I love Weibo because Koreans always post there too and share information not found in English forums  :wub::wub::wub:

No...we need the DVD!!!!!!!! LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@ppinlove0606 me too I tried watching FFMW but was not able to finish it. But I watched all the kissing scenes for comparison to ParkPark haha.

Thanks for the info. I think all shippers should register now to the DC survey so we can have more of these moments if ever the crew were able to capture it on camera. :lol::wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Time will tell.... everything is a wait and see for now.  Sometimes we are so clouded by our delulu minds and think we have all the evidences....that's what happened with my 1st ship with her then bang..... reality comes... suddenly you get so confused hahaha.  That taught me a valuable lesson in shipping.  Never again will I be deceived with what my eyes see and my mind perceived lol.  For all we know she could be intending to marry  a non-celeb.... oh no may ships will sink if that will be the case.

But for now.... am going to enjoy my OTP .... Park Park for real hahaha

Same here. I just wait whom she is  going to be with. I only ship 4 men for her. Hopefully the latest one will be the last. 

• Like 4

Sadly my mandarin is not up to scratch...tried to read...can't find the juicy bits...but there were comments on the Bts....on why they were squashed together on the sofa...how he taught her about marching....

the comments in red were the ones you mentioned about her being massaged and fed... I think...

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Thank you so much.  Chinese fans are really awesome.

• Like 4

I feel let them be... they just come in kick and run... why? cos they saw us talking about weibo... realizing the facts are floating out... more people are seeing things and the feelings of the Park Parks couple...they don't like it and  don't wish it's true... now you know why artistes are so careful... people who loves them accept who they love are and respect their decision..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

"PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her."

‘What would you do without me?’ OMGGGGGG OKAY I WILL BE FINEEEE. I am waiting for you, mate :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

Right? I wish there was a block button here. I think he/she might be the same user I see on twitter and Instagram who hates their kissing scenes, and who only wants an 'oppa' for PMY,  lol!

Finally figured out how to post a photo, haha! 

MAMA 2016 backstage, from PMY's weibo:

They were in one room!  Is Nana (the hairstylist?) and friend of PMY there, too? 

Oh did anyone noticed that in one IG post of PSJ our PMY is sitting beside him but cannot be seen because she was covered by a staff and cameraman?  Post of June 14,  their 1st date and in the rollercoaster ride, 1st time for PMY also to ride such. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 5