[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Even though he plays fun characters and has tons of famous friends on his speed dial, he revealed that, on the contrary, he is an introvert and a quiet person in real life. “That’s just my image in front of the camera. I am actually really introverted in private, and I practically just keep quiet when I am with my friends.”

Then explain yourself Mr. Park Seo Joon. Looks like your action speaks louder than your words...what's up with the flirting and teasing in the BTS of WSK? Yeah....looks like what a shy guy would do. 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

No worries...shippers always see what they want to see...including myself.

So that's why we shouldn't take things too seriously...

This ship is keeping me happy in the moment.. .given my bias for pmy....i wouldn't be surprised if I started shipping her with her next co star too...

Thankfully...my name doesn't need to be changed and applies to my current mental state when I watch k dramas

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@jaslinnj No worries because looking at phones is always one of the shippers delulus in all ships anywhere :lol: They are busy people especially PSJ it could also mean he had an appointment afterwards not necessarily a girl and mind you as I myself is doing this when I attend seminars or events, I kept playing with my phone when I get bored at what's going on stage. :lol:

@mushforbrains Omo, I hope I won't change my name, i used to ship her with LMH and mild shipper with JCW :lol: 

On AAA, there are really several shots also of PSJ not looking at his phone but just staring at something behind PMY. It was the screen as we know but he could have positioned his chair to face the stage just like what the others are doing ;)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Park Seo Joon is an introvert and quiet type of person. He has always said he may appear in romcoms and may seem outgoing but in reality,  he is very shy. He only opens up once he gets to know the person well. That's why he said he always asks for meeting with a drama partner once casting is confirmed inorder to know the other person and establish rapport. So during AAA he got shy facing PMY, his crush since his army days.   :lol:

I do feel PSJ is a serious person and a private person and probably does not like people to intrude his privacy or rather if he is comfortable he will approach the person he is comfortable with... His character is very similar to PMY... and both a good people as they treat their friends and mentors wholeheartedly.. people knows them will feel their warmth... you can see how they treat their seniors and people dear to them... With such similaraties in their character... both are curious of each other but who to approach who needs a chance and if the chance arrives... boom... they will click and that's what we see now how comfortable of them.... teasing and playful with each other..

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

On AAA, there are really several shots also of PSJ not looking at his phone but just staring at something behind PMY. It was the screen as we know but he could have positioned his chair to face the stage just like what the others are doing ;)

I also noticed this when I watched one video where someone was giving an acceptance speech and the camera from somewhere in the stage caught PMY and PSJ at their table. He can look at the stage from their table. Why did he want to look on the screen behind MY. My delulu mind says so he can steal glances at her :D and she is also conscious and kept adjusting her gown :D

@lyca mena  Yes a lot of SongSong shippers are Park Park now too. There are similarities indeed. But I am still trying not to be too much delulu. One successful ship does not mean the next ship would be successful too. I hope and pray it would be tho :sweatingbullets::wub:

It is really difficult to know their personal lives after the drama ends, shippers mostly always look for matching clothes but should know that clothes are sponsored. Especially if both belonged to the same agency. Even spotted together the Korean agencies still manage to deny and say just friends. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Hehehehe...do you think he's really shy? If I was shy I wouldn't sit across the table facing my crush like that. Yes, the screen might be behind her and he's watching that screen, but I'm sure there are screen's in the same direction as the stage as well, because the people at the surrounding tables were facing the stage direction.

So, what was preventing him from doing the same? Her name is PARK MIN YOUNG :smirk:

Lol and it seems he is the only one facing that direction.  Park Seo Jeon surely knows how to make a woman feel shy and uncomfortable whether it is intentional or what..... still I believe he is really a PRO hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

2018new_haha_thumb.png2018new_haha_thumb.png2018new_haha_thumb.png What are you trying to say here? 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

I know exactly what Unnie @mushforbrains  mean :grin:  

Lesson learned lolsssssssss....  better to be always on safe side... this 'delulu' thing shippers have .. we cannot help it you know?  And we always wish, for the real thing.  And just as I always say in the end,  time will tell.  

Can someone please explain to me the 'dispatch' thingy in kr?  Usually when they post something,  is it always that there is truth to it? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

No worries...shippers always see what they want to see...including myself.

So that's why we shouldn't take things too seriously...

This ship is keeping me happy in the moment.. .given my bias for pmy....i wouldn't be surprised if I started shipping her with her next co star too...

Thankfully...my name doesn't need to be changed and applies to my current mental state when I watch k dramas

Hahaha don't worry even if  you need to change your name.... you'll become used to it.... the first one is the hardest... you can ask @minseojoon hahaha.  I am also eagerly waiting for her next drama partner and please don't let it be LJK cause I might easily jump ship:love:

• Like 3

Concerning agencies, when the agency denies dating rumors is one thing. It happens often, that the agency denies dating rumors and some time later dating rumors are confirmed. I know that entertainment agencies may include in contract an agreement that celeb can't have a relationship, or at least not have it publicized. It doesn't mean celebs can't date, It's just that they can't tell their fans, even to friends and sometimes even their families without the blessing of their agency. That's because the actor/actress risks losing fans of the opposite gender. The fans might lose interest, which means that the company might lose revenue. But when the actor himself denies dating rumors, I think is a different thing and I would believe it. Because if the actor is in a relationship and has strong feelings to his girlfriend, he either tries to ignore questions about dating or replies not clearly, it's just what I noticed. It also happens that the actors initially deny dating rumors, stating that they are just good friends and when dating rumors are confirmed they say we naturally grew from friend to lovers.

I watched at PSJ's interactions with previous costars, to see if he is different with PMY or this is just his style of communication. For me it's difficult to read him. I didn't watch DOTS, but recently looked at DOTS bts. I think SJK was shy around SHK, but I don't know if SJK is in general shy person. I think SJK and PSJ have different personalities, same with SHK and PMY, that's why I would not compare these couples and each couple has their own rules. To bts I also would not trust, as somebody here already mentioned, bts are made in a way to show that the actors are happy on the set. Also I have read an interview of one girl who is working in Korean entertainment industry, she told that frequently tv shows, bts are edited in a way to show as if there is something between celebs, in order to provoke interest and attract viewers. And even if there is really something between the actors they will definitely not show it on the camera.    

15 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

I know exactly what Unnie @mushforbrains  mean :grin:  

Lesson learned lolsssssssss....  better to be always on safe side... this 'delulu' thing shippers have .. we cannot help it you know?  And we always wish, for the real thing.  And just as I always say in the end,  time will tell.  

Can someone explain to me the 'dispatch' thingy in kr?  Usually when they post something,  is it always that there is truth to it? 

Dispatch is the Korean version of the paparazzi.  They would normally track the activities of the OTPs whom fans are crazy about or the activities of some of the more famous/talked about actors.  They would release dating news with supporting photographs.  That's probably the edge of dispatch over other news agencies.  

Some actors would admit but there are those who would deny and just claim they are just friends.  Ex Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Sook... both of them denied.  Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon - I think they denied at first but Dispatch released more evidences hahaha so both confirmed it eventually.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

@jaslinnj No worries because looking at phones is always one of the shippers delulus in all ships anywhere :lol: They are busy people especially PSJ it could also mean he had an appointment afterwards not necessarily a girl and mind you as I myself is doing this when I attend seminars or events, I kept playing with my phone when I get bored at what's going on stage. :lol:

@mushforbrains Omo, I hope I won't change my name, i used to ship her with LMH and mild shipper with JCW :lol: 

May I know what was your name before hahaha.  I saw an avid MinMin shipper who jumped ship to ChangMin and changed her name to MinMinnomore hahahaha .... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Dispatch is the Korean version of the paparazzi.  They would normally track the activities of the OTPs whom fans are crazy about or the activities of some of the more famous/talked about actors.  They would release dating news with supporting photographs.  That's probably the edge of dispatch over other news agencies.  

Some actors would admit but there are those who would deny and just claim they are just friends.  Ex Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Sook... both of them denied.  Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon - I think they denied at first but Dispatch released more evidences hahaha so both confirmed it eventually.  

Isn't it dispatch did something recently?  Was not sure tho if they posted a pic or liked a post or something of that kind.    Hmm.... but it immediately died down.   

Thanks for explaining.  I'll just watch if dispatch will follow up with them after the drama ends.   Ohhhhhh... :cold_sweat:  just 4 episodes to go ...

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Concerning agencies, when the agency denies dating rumors is one thing. It happens often, that the agency denies dating rumors and some time later dating rumors are confirmed. I know that entertainment agencies may include in contract an agreement that celeb can't have a relationship, or at least not have it publicized. It doesn't mean celebs can't date, It's just that they can't tell their fans, even to friends and sometimes even their families without the blessing of their agency. That's because the actor/actress risks losing fans of the opposite gender. The fans might lose interest, which means that the company might lose revenue. But when the actor himself denies dating rumors, I think is a different thing and I would believe it. Because if the actor is in a relationship and has strong feelings to his girlfriend, he either tries to ignore questions about dating or replies not clearly, it's just what I noticed. It also happens that the actors initially deny dating rumors, stating that they are just good friends and when dating rumors are confirmed they say we naturally grew from friend to lovers.

I watched at PSJ's interactions with previous costars, to see if he is different with PMY or this is just his style of communication. For me it's difficult to read him. I didn't watch DOTS, but recently looked at DOTS bts. I think SJK was shy around SHK, but I don't know if SJK is in general shy person. I think SJK and PSJ have different personalities, same with SHK and PMY, that's why I would not compare these couples and each couple has their own rules. To bts I also would not trust, as somebody here already mentioned, bts are made in a way to show that the actors are happy on the set. Also I have read an interview of one girl who is working in Korean entertainment industry, she told that frequently tv shows, bts are edited in a way to show as if there is something between celebs, in order to provoke interest and attract viewers. And even if there is really something between the actors they will definitely not show it on the camera.    

From what I know, PSJ himself denied both rumors with BJH and KJW. But I still believed he had something with BJH because the rumors persisted for some time until it died. Maybe they broke up at the time already :D 

Yes I agree we cannot compare couples. SJK was a flirt. He loved teasing the ladies so he had shippers with the other ladies in his former projects. Until the day he announced wedding to SHK, his other shipper groups were still hopeful of their ships. Haha. I cannot call his interaction with SHK as shy, just more careful as the two of them already knew each other before the drama. You are right. Situations are different ParkPark only met on set. I do not know about AhnGoo couple how they interacted on Blood set. AhnGoo met on set I think.  

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, saved2K said:

May I know what was your name before hahaha.  I saw an avid MinMin shipper who jumped ship to ChangMin and changed her name to MinMinnomore hahahaha .... 

Hahaha this is actually an account for ParkPark. I did not post in ChangMin I was only a lurker. I abandoned my old account way back 2012 even if other shippers did not give up until LMH started dating his other ex.  :lol:

I did not count the days only the episodes left but PSJ's new post in ig made me realize today is D-10 to finale :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

From what I know, PSJ himself denied both rumors with BJH and KJW. But I still believed he had something with BJH because the rumors persisted for some time until it died. Maybe they broke up at the time already :D 

Yes I agree we cannot compare couples. SJK was a flirt. He loved teasing the ladies so he had shippers with the other ladies in his former projects. Until the day he announced wedding to SHK, his other shipper groups were still hopeful of their ships. Haha. I cannot call his interaction with SHK as shy, just more careful as the two of them already knew each other before the drama. You are right. Situations are different ParkPark only met on set. I do not know about AhnGoo couple how they interacted on Blood set. AhnGoo met on set I think.  

If I remember right,  SJK last drama was the Innocent Man before he entered the Military.  SHK watched that drama and even had an interview that she admired SJK's acting in that drama and wish to work with him in the future perhaps after his military.  So now,  if we add it all up,  Song2 couple met during the days of the drama SHK with In sung and fact is SJK liked SHK even before :grin:  the DOTS started filming right after his discharge from military but news about the drama he will do was even before his discharge.   I think that is all clear now.   

The 'seed' of Song2 couple started when they were introduced by In Sung  #fate #destiny  

• Like 3

@luvsjcwpmy

Yes the Innocent Man and his shippers with MCW were fighting till the very end,  SongSong story are totally different from ParkPark. After they met, when SJK was in the army, one of his closest friends joined SHK agency and became close to SHK, Yoo Ah In who is by the way one of my wish to become PMY's drama partner I loved their SungKyungKwan Scandal chemistry :joy:  so basically, SJK and SHK may still be communicating thru YAI while he was still in the army before the DOTS drama offer. SJK said YAI used to send him mails like his movie script while he was in the army. 

That's why I would like to know the story of other couples who only became close on set. :D NamLee were also friends already when they started dating. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

The BJH rumors persisted for a long time because he moved into the same neighborhood as her and they were spotted wearing couple Tees. He and his agency gave logical explanations for both. If he was spotted with her multiple times it could because He may have been playing wingman for her current BF, Yoo Hyun Min. Both PSJ and YHM were costars for Witch's romance. 

My biggest clue that the song song couple was real was when SHK and her agency defended SJK when he got linked in the Micky YooChan scandal. She and her agency immediately came out and said SJK was with her and Yoo Ah in the night. Funnily enough, Yoo Ah In was linked to SHK because he used to spend a lot of time with her.... again playing wingman I guess :P 

Can I hope LTW is wingman in Park Park Couple's case :P  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I'm still stuck at the mudflat bts...thought that was the cutest interaction between them....especially when he tried to aegyo his way out of hot soup after imitating her scrunched up face...likely she might be shooting daggers at him at that point...

She did that to another co-star who was sassing her after "grasping"/ stroking her hair...lol

She does seem to come from a "chaebol" like background and seems a wonderful mix of being sophisticated and still down to earth at the same time.

Him....he seems to be calming down a lot more in youn's kitchen ...likely cos he is surrounded by sunbaes...otherwise thought he seems quite playful n yes he is fully aware of his charms...lol

• Like 8