[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

It’s really suspicious for me because they got close side by side when the lights were off. Omo. 

Exactly, I'd like to put this on my delu shipper mind but there are too many of such coincidences to ignore. Did someone also mentioned in Sept 2016 they were both in LA, him supposedly shooting for Elle and she on holiday? Afterwards they were both in HK for MAMA 2016 and then meeting again for the AAA 2017? When this drama project starts he's suddenly throwing all these big gestures.

Many have said that its PSJ who have been crushing on PMY since his army high kick days but i think it could be mutual. In the press conference PMY herself admitted that she watched all his shows from FFMY to She Was Pretty, his movie Midnight Runners even the variety show Yoon's Kitchen which she expressed her interest to be in.

Maybe it's nothing but since we are on a shipper page, I'd rather believe that their 'friendship/crush' might have started before and have been blossoming ever since! 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Yes...and she mentioned in other interview after 7DQ that she's so busy. She have no time to date.

Another point, before she went on doing the variety MEC, according to the PD and director, they asked all the participants if they are in a relationship or not. If they are, I don't think they can go on the show.

And I think all MY's fans here would agree, as you said @strawberryfall

This is the first we've seen (or I've seen) MY with this kind of intensity with the kiss and body language.

And yes...shippers will see what they want to see...LOL. Right folks?!?! 2018new_yinxian_org.png

Yes like what I said.... she would not do MEC if she is in a relationship..... I will not take the kiss scenes though as a proof that she is still single... she is an actress and needs to portray her scenes as realistically and naturally as possible.  I would be totally pissed if she would act too cold and freeze in that supposed sweet and passionate scenes.  I kinda anticipated this kind of kiss from her given that this is a cable channel.... and I am really happy she delivered.

What I'd like to focus on is how she seemed so close and comfortable around PSJ during the viki promotion which is kinda new and come as a shock to me...I have never seen her act this way....not even during the CH presscon.  I am sorry,  As much as I love her, but should she be in a relationship and behaving  that way.... I will be totally disappointed with her.    She is definitely soooo into him....which I believe is more than being physically attracted....given that her other co-stars are more attractive than him.  It's more of a deep admiration of the person he is.  

• Like 10

Anyon~~ fellow shippers ;)

I had so much fun reading your insights and thoughts.  I was giggling like a lil girl seriously. How come some ppl have daebak skills when it comes to investigating. Kudos to y'all. 

I was trying not to go all in, but my poor shipper's heart won't listen but spazz. 

My previous ship was Kim So Yeon & Lee Sang Woo. It actually sailed and they are married now :wub:.

my poor heart is helpless to wish our OTP to end up together so much. Anyways, as others said many times before, lets enjoy the time together as long as we can and wish all the best to both PMY and PSJ :blush:

• Like 10

Well, another thing that's really boggling me since their presscon was that PSJ never treats PMY as Noona or as Sunbae. We all know how Koreans treat their Sunbaes with utmost respect. PSJ called his two She Was Pretty Co-stars as Noonas but he treats PMY differently.  :lol:B)

• Like 9

You are right...when he said they were the "same age" . think it was very early on...was it the press conference. 

That was startling...cos their culture seems to be very into hierarchy...

Thought it was an interesting dynamic...so when the bts came out.. you can see how he teases her...

He would also have needed her implied consent to do so?ie if he decided not to treat her as noona/sunbae

That's was why I thought they might have gotten close early on

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

This action is not normally how two people who barely know each other, plus that she is a Sunbae/ Noona, would act. In other circumstances Dongsaeng would have bowed and ask for permission to move the chair :lol: hmmm :sweatingbullets:

57_CC5721-_CB92-4_B93-_B5_BD-5413_F67_F1

I have watched the video many times I repeat and repeat for me they’re kinda weird here. Idk but why did park seo joon acted like that? Hehehehehe. This is not delulu but they actually looked like a couple and he was comfortable moving that chair. 

• Like 7

Completely Delusional Thoughts but here goes

It would be hilarious if they have been in a secret relationship since 2016 and we have started to take notice of it only now. :lol:

One of the things couples do when they secretly date is travel to the same place. We know from their IG that they have been in the same city multiple times :D 

Also, PSJ and PMY are way too close and comfortable for actors who just started working together a few months back. 

On IG, their stylists are really friendly and there are many photos of both teams always together. They even sat together during the screening of the episodes :P They all had ice cream together. The photo PSJ posted on IG where is holding the ice cream, looks like PMY's stylist team also had the same ice cream. 

Either Park Park are the couple secretly dating or the Stylists are secretly dating :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

10 hours ago, lyca mena said:

It’s really suspicious for me because they got close side by side when the lights were off. Omo. 

Most likely they were seated together during dinner and watching the episode. By looking at the picture when she's not seated next to him, they were done eating dinner (looking at the desert/coffee/fruits), and she probably moved around to talk to the girls ( I usually do this when I'm at weddings and parties), hardly sitting at the same place...kekeke.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, eva21 said:

7029e9fbgy1ft979pek5cj20jg0elt9n.jpg7029e9fbgy1ft979oyx41j20jg0el0tx.jpg

These two is having a great time knowing each other :)

Interestingly....other's getting ready to leave or left from their table..but they're still sitting and chatting. What a bummer we can't find a single video of the rare moment they're chatting like this.

And Mr. Park could have moved to the next chair....but of course, too much hotness next to each other....the place might catch on fire :smirk:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5