[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, jaslinnj said:

Looks like PMY was sipping wine a lot. Certain part of the Bts she looked slightly buzzed especially at 2:14 of the youtube video. 

Lol..! I would too, if i had to make out with PSJ. I need to tell myself to stop when the director yells cut! :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I also notice that PMY sometimes has this strange slightly detached look on her face in some of these BTS scenes but after watching Busted i realised that is mostly her thinking face. She probably has a lot on her mind and getting nervous as more of the scenes become intimate. PSJ also seems to be avoiding eye contact with her apart from when the camera is rolling. The nerves and constant filming probably are also wearing them down.

I also do feel like PSJ seems more of someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, easily making it obvious when he likes someone while PMY is more reserved and collected and won't display her emotions easily which is probably why she comes across as aloof or annoyed in some of these scenes.

The BTS is cute, but i was expecting more, especially after the long wait! Hope TVN will be able to throw in some juicy tidbits in the next few BTS!

i am grateful that we are getting this much BTS here, because when i was watching hwayugi, after the first few episodes, all we were getting is only  2 seconds of the OTP seriously reading the script together in the BTS....because of this, people initially  thought they were cold with one another.

For me personally, these behind the scenes are fine.  I am not expecting any declarations of love from them....so i am good.

• Like 8

PMY used to be easier to read when she was younger. For example, when she was filming City Hunter with her ex bf LMH. We all know what happened there, she suffered heartaches. 

She has matured and she is now careful not to fall too hard over a guy easily. Especially I think if the guy is an actor. It would take a persistent man to win her heart. This was the case also of Song Hye Kyo who had past actor boyfriends, on Song Song's case, Joong Ki was very persistent and proposed even if he's at the peak of his career. 

I just hope PSJ would continue to pursue her despite his busy schedules. Most top Korean actors marry late in life as they would want to maintain their career status for as long as they can. Few years back, PSJ said he can marry anytime if he meets the right woman. I hope it still holds true now that he has even gotten more popular than before. 

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY used to be easier to read when she was younger. For example, when she was filming City Hunter with her ex bf LMH. We all know what happened there, she suffered heartaches. 

She has matured and she is now careful not to fall too hard over a guy easily. Especially I think if the guy is an actor. It would take a persistent man to win her heart. This was the case also of Song Hye Kyo who had past actor boyfriends, on Song Song's case, Joong Ki was very persistent.

I just hope PSJ would continue to pursue her despite his busy schedules. 

Fully agreed with you dear... she's even easier to read also during Sungkyunkwan Scandal time she plays around and feels so comfortable with everyone .. her sad and happiness is all on her face... as she grows up she learned alot not to say her relationship with LMH... she was bashed and hit by LMH fans so many antis..for a Korean female artisite is the most problematic thing is to be bashed if your co star is an idol group or an idol....alot of them avoid all these unecessary runours...

So being careful and unable to read is understandable... moreover PSJ is so famous now and he is indeed younger than PMY... someone matured enough will not want to get involved... that's why I mentioned earlier I believe PSJ see this point if he intend to carry the relationship he has to protect her , he has to do well his career and let everything go into place then they announce for me it's okay they keep it as a secret :)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Fully agreed with you dear... she's even easier to read also during Sungkyunkwan Scandal time she plays around and feels so comfortable with everyone .. her sad and happiness is all on her face... as she grows up she learned alot not to say her relationship with LMH... she was bashed and hit by LMH fans so many antis..for a Korean female artisite is the most problematic thing is to be bashed if your co star is an idol group or an idol....alot of them avoid all these unecessary runours...

So being careful and unable to read is understandable... moreover PSJ is so famous now and he is indeed younger than PMY... someone matured enough will not want to get involved... that's why I mentioned earlier I believe PSJ see this point if he intend to carry the relationship he has to protect her , he has to do well his career and let everything go into place then they announce for me it's okay they keep it as a secret :)

SKKS was her breakthrough project she was still carefree she did not have any reservations yet. Then came City Hunter she was paired to a guy who captured millions of hearts all over Asia and that guy happened to like her. We could just imagine how she suffered because of that decision to accept him as her bf. She learned a lot about how to handle fame and have privacy. 

I don't think PSJ will achieve the very massive popularity that LMH had. In the first place, LMH started younger. But PSJ has his own jealous fangirls all over Asia. So if he goes into a relationship, I agree that it has to be in secret. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I just noticed that PSJ touched his tongue and nose several times after PMY hugged him in that bed scene. I'm not korean, does anyone know what it meant in their culture?

Koreans do that when they feel the cramp caused by staying in one position for a long time. 

I also agree with @samkay.  PSJ is very easy to read while for PMY it is harder to understand even for a woman like me. If you notice, she was very well aware of the camera that was filming their bts as she looked straight at it sometimes. Maybe that's why she acted quite awkward or refrained from showing emotion and doing something extra at times. 

@MeritaG it's cute that he didn't let go of her hands while they were waiting and she leaned towards and kept looking up to talk to him. Somehow this kind of behind the scene seems more genuine without the camera following their every move. 

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, samkay said:

Totally Agree.

To let all you know, I am a guy. And I just watch some kdramas now. This is 1st time I explore more about BTS of a Kdramas bcs I don't like it. But this couple make me interested in whether they are loving. I think MY makes me love this drama more bcs she is angel.

I can see PSJ crush PMY very clearly. All his reactions and nervous around her are the clues. I am not a pro at Psychology I just tell about the same feeling of a man. However I think all of you agree with me.

The problem is, I have no idea about our MY. She is very calm in the BTS with PJ's teasing and joking, and you know, woman is hard to understand. I had never known my girlfriend had some feeling with me until she told me. And with an experienced and clever woman like MY, she knows how to hide the  feeling, even with PSJ. And it's very hard for a man like PSJ to understand her feeling. Therefore the keypoint is PSJ, he has to get his persistence to break the MY's wall. We have to encourage him instead of blaming MY about her calm and annoyed reactions.

Welcome here.  Wow thank you for giving us your pov.... it's good to see these points from a man's perspective.  Hope to hear from you some more.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SKKS was her breakthrough project she was still carefree she did not have any reservations yet. Then came City Hunter she was paired to a guy who captured millions of hearts all over Asia and that guy happened to like her. We could just imagine how she suffered because of that decision to accept him as her bf. She learned a lot about how to handle fame and have privacy. 

I don't think PSJ will achieve the very massive popularity that LMH had. In the first place, LMH started younger. But PSJ has his own jealous fangirls all over Asia. So if he goes into a relationship, I agree that it has to be in secret. 

What's encouraging about  this OTP.... a lot of people are supporting and loving Park Park couple not so with CityHunter.  She has been the subject of so many verbal abuse from minoz.  The admission and  retraction of their dating news from their respective agencies didn't help either.  Many doubt about the sincerity of LMH towards her and accused her of the one chasing him.

That relationship in my pov brought more harm to her than good.... just wish she could totally move on and be happy. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Welcome here.  Wow thank you for giving us your pov.... it's good to see these points from a man's perspective.  Hope to hear from you some more.

My pleasure. Hope they get married (we don't need dating right, bcs MY has some bad exp with LMH in dating). I think it's enough for me and this account lol. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Koreans do that when they feel the cramp caused by staying in one position for a long time. 

I also agree with @samkay.  PSJ is very easy to read while for PMY it is harder to understand even for a woman like me. If you notice, she was very well aware of the camera that was filming their bts as she looked straight at it sometimes. Maybe that's why she acted quite awkward or refrained from showing emotion and doing something extra at times. 

@MeritaG it's cute that he didn't let go of her hands while they were waiting and she leaned towards and kept looking up to talk to him. Somehow this kind of behind the scene seems more genuine without the camera following their every move. 

Park Min Young has been traumatized before.... she doesn't want any controversy.... she wants her private life to remain private.  She is always on guard.  

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY just posted and cropped PSJ from the pic hahaha. :joy:

The no pics together makes me even more hmmm than posting a pic together casually. :glasses:

And the caption is such a tease *ribbon* like, look who's unwrapping his gift tonight?

Like others have already said, I have a feeling that LYJ will end up falling asleep tonight. But it doesn't matter, I'm fine with it, it just makes the anticipation build up even more (and I know that when the bed scene comes they won't disappoint).

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Weibo has some rough translation of the bed scene at YJ’s house:

When lying on the bed, director asked PSJ what song is he going to sing, to which he replied that he doesn’t know and is not confident of singing. PMY then said that girls don’t like songs which guys usually enjoy and immerse themselves in.

Is the translation accurate?

I think she meant singing method ( 소몰이 ) because PSJ said he was not confident about singing. 

[a singing method called the "So-mol-e Method (it means chasing cow Method)".

The So-mol-e Method is a Korean R&B singing method that is particularly unique compared to other methods.]

Not really sure what this method is but the singer not singing in their naturalvoice or comfortable range - probably she meant the type of singing that you trying too hard to impress. I think that's why his voice while singing a bit 'calming' - he didnt try to over doing it even though he is a good singer.

At first he was singing this song - 기차가. .. 어둠을 헤치고? ( the caption on the video)
 은하철도 영준이 ( The Galaxy highway Young Joon) kkkk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Fancams are always the best because they never knew someone was filming them :D:wub:

I don't expect PMY to post a selfie. She uploaded selfie with JCW in 2014 but she was just new to instagram then and she was promoting the drama at the time. Now she made it her role not to post selfies with drama partners. This may make other shippers have delulu :joy: but compare it to recent SHK posts, she never posted support for SJK movie but posted support for YAI movie. Pics with SJK (except wedding) were still during DOTS days when she was promoting and she even deleted several pics with him only a few are left now. Rain and KTH do not have pics of each other on their instagram accounts. :lol:

• Like 6