[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

47 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

They were in one room!  Is Nana (the hairstylist?) and friend of PMY there, too? 

Oh did anyone noticed that in one IG post of PSJ our PMY is sitting beside him but cannot be seen because she was covered by a staff and cameraman?  Post of June 14,  their 1st date and in the rollercoaster ride, 1st time for PMY also to ride such. 

Yes I noticed his weibo post :D

and I think Nana was both their stylist at MAMA 2016 in Hongkong, she and PMY roamed around HK the next day, ParkPark really had met long ago. Impossible they kept ignoring each other even if they are being styled by same stylist on the same event and that event happened ABROAD ^_^

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

Let me start out by saying how much I love  PMY and PSJ as a reel couple, and I absolutely want them to become real. So thank you all for your fun posts.  I enjoy reading them every day.

I saw that some of you are concerned about a block/ignore and report options, so I'll help you out with both.

First to block someone; if your're on a computer you can hover your mouse over their profile pic, which will cause a box to pop-up. At the bottom of that box you will be given an option to "ignore". Just click on the link, choose what you want to ignore from the user, and add them to your list(if someone can help with how to block from the smartphone, that would be great).

To report a post, all you have to do is hover your mouse in the upper right corner of the post you'd like to report, and you'll get that option.

I would advise you to report whatever post is inappropriate first, then block/ignore the user. Try to refrain from tagging       

"(@whoever)"  the poster. It just creates more headaches and kills the fun of shipping.

Thanks again to all of the contributors and supporters who are keeping ParkPark/BuBi on steady waters.:heart:

Back to lurking...;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

44 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

"PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her."

‘What would you do without me?’ OMGGGGGG OKAY I WILL BE FINEEEE. I am waiting for you, mate :joy:

This is the reason why the hater posted here again. Threatened :joy:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

MAMA 2016 backstage, from PMY's weibo:

That's one sharp eagle eye shipper...wonderful detective work :smirk:

PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her."

‘What would you do without me?

Like character like actor. Is this Lee Young Joon talking on behalf of Park Seo Joon? LOL

Mr. Park, who are you foolin? Shy my butt...:joy:

Just imagine what we haven't seen or heard. Would have loved to be a fly on the set...kekeke

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 Unforgettable Kiss Scenes From “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” 2018-07-16 12:37:16 2018-07-16 12:37:16

Spoiler

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim5.jpg

Display.Sharethrough.Soompi.1x1

tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has made viewers’ hearts race with some memorable and romantic kiss scenes!

The popular drama has been topping the Most Buzzworthy Dramas list for six weeks in a row, with actors Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young also dominating the No. 1 and 2 spots of the Most Buzzworthy Actors list. It also has taken first place in its time slot for ratings across all networks.

One of the most exciting aspects of the show is the chemistry between the two stars and the development of the characters’ romantic storyline. Check out four of the scenes that made viewers’ hearts race in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”!

1. A first attempt at a kiss, with a surprise ending

park-seo-joon-park-min-young-4.jpg

While the couple’s “first kiss” in episode five didn’t turn out quite as hoped, it was definitely unforgettable. With the pair working late at the office, Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) surprised Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young) by confessing, “Kim Mi So, I want to sway you.” After the romantic line, he then touched his lips to hers. However, closing his eyes caused him to be hit by the traumatic memory of his kidnapping, and he reflexively pushed her away across the room in her office chair.

park-min-young5.jpg

The lead-up to their kiss followed by the expression on Kim Mi So’s face as she was pushed away made this both a romantic and hilarious scene! It also brought the two characters into a new stage of their relationship.

2. Solving a problem with a confession and a kiss

park-seo-joon-park-min-young-32.jpg

Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So finally confirmed their shared feelings for each other at the end of episode eight in a touching scene. Kim Mi So confronted Lee Young Joon after a misunderstanding and told him directly that she wanted to explain everything so that they wouldn’t grow apart.

She shocked him by saying, “I like you. I’m sorry that I’m so late to respond to all of your confessions.” She also solved the problem of his trauma preventing him from kissing her when she kissed him instead. The moment was both emotional and satisfying for viewers!

3. A sweet make-up kiss in the wardrobe

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-1.jpg

When Kim Mi So’s sisters visited her apartment in episode nine while Lee Young Joon was over, she insisted he hide from them in her wardrobe. After a long visit full of Lee Young Joon hearing things he shouldn’t have, Kim Mi So was finally able to open up the door to let him out. He first complained about what had happened before saying he didn’t want to fight anymore.

He brought her down into his lap and said, “You’re so pretty I can’t get mad at you anymore,” before the couple shared a kiss in the wardrobe. While their kiss in episode eight had been cautious and emotional, this kiss was sweeter and more romantic, signaling a change in their relationship.

4. A kiss after the truth was revealed

park-seo-joon-park-min-young-22.jpg

In episode twelve of the drama, things heated up between the couple at Lee Young Joon’s home. After finally revealing everything about his traumatic past to his family, he sat in thought with Kim Mi So. “There’s nothing better than being honest,” Kim Mi So said to him and smiled.

The mood then became romantic when Lee Young Joon asked if he could be honest with her about how he felt at that moment. They kissed before he confessed, “I don’t want to waste tonight,” and fans cheered as Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So deepened their kiss. A great touch was when Lee Young Joon untied the ribbon on Kim Mi So’s blouse as the pair became closer, now free of the burden of the secret between them.

Director Park Joon Hwa has been praised for the way he’s set up these romantic scenes, with attention to both visual and auditory effects that ramp up the excitement and romance. For example, the lack of background music in the moments before the kiss scene in episode twelve was a perfect way to convey the tension between the couple to the viewers. It’s described as allowing viewers to focus just on Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So, which naturally made their hearts race even more.

In addition, the director has been creating a charming quality unique to “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” through CGI effects that are a nod to the original webtoon, as well as the perfect sound effects for each scene throughout the show.

cr: soompi
  • Like 5

If you can read Chinese, here is the link https://m.weibo.cn/3472910782/4261904845191590 and you can also check out part 2 written by the same author.

@ppinlove0606 Thank you so much for the link.  There are  always hidden gems in weibo. Truly impressive with the detail write up about her observations, comparison, etc. It looked  like write up from magazine pages.

Wonder what the behind story about 'eating crab scene' -  unfortunately  that user only shared the story in the private message only. kkkkk

Even the writer for WWWSK is reading and checking the comments in DC ( I saw in the twitter - they said it was the photographer but  dc peeps were thanking  'writer nim' and asking her to stop by often) he/ she even  share tidbits - what happening in  'behind the scene'.  How PSJ teased  Minyoung and she primly glared at him because of his teasing. ( the photo where she tried to do hi-5 and obviously someone purposely made it harder for her to reach his palm).

e1d38d.png

How attentive was he to even  immediately realize that small label sticking out what the PDnim referred to kkk. Look like he wanted to take over her stylist's job, poor Keunminn kkkk. BTS 11 he offered his jacket even though they were on standby waiting for a CUE from the director, and I think in the end he listened to Minyoung, to keep his jacket on - that's why the phrase- quickly understand, quickly convinced by her

• Like 12

4 hours ago, phantom997 said:

"PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her."

‘What would you do without me?’ OMGGGGGG OKAY I WILL BE FINEEEE. I am waiting for you, mate :joy:

Omomoomo!! :w00t::rolleyes::wub: i can’t handle this anymore. Universe! Please make some more love magic. CHEBAL. How did you know about this? Is this true? Omo omo omo. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

@Cheryl295 yes, perhaps Parkpark gave similar vibes like SSC? I couldn’t bring myself to watch PSJ & KJW after 1 episode of the show so no shipping there. It just wasn’t for me.

@luvsjcwpmy @saved2K sure. I will find time later or tomorrow to do the translation. Some are very long articles. Let’s see if I have some time later while waiting for my flight. If you can read Chinese, here is the link https://m.weibo.cn/3472910782/4261904845191590 and you can also check out part 2 written by the same author.

By the way, one weibo user (apparently one of the crew) posted previously that during the filming, PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her. During the fainting scene shooting, before the start of scene cue given by the director, the director noticed that there was something stucked to the outside of PMY’s blouse when she was lying on the floor and he asked what was it, only to know that it was a label flipped out. PSJ immediately ran towards PMY and flipped the label inwards. He also commented ‘What would you do without me?’ :sweat_smile: (I don’t know if he was trying to act coy or something) and it made the whole crew burst out in laughter.

I slept early last night and looked what I have missed.... So happy to read this. Thank you so much @ppinlove0606 

• Like 3

On the flip side...is weibo reliable or would this enter rumour mongering territory?

Have not used it since I don't have a good understanding of mandarin. 

Though if it's true... someone is very deserving of being called a romance bulldozer...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

On the flip side...is weibo reliable or would this enter rumour mongering territory?

Have not used it since I don't have a good understanding of mandarin. 

Though if it's true... someone is very deserving of being called a romance bulldozer...

A lot of Koreans read and post in Weibo.  Korean entertainment agencies and Dispatch have official weibo accounts and from what I learned, Dispatch gets clues from there who they will keep an eye on. Korean media even sourced their stories from Weibo about stars sightings.  :lol:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

A lot of Koreans read and post in Weibo and from what I learned, Dispatch gets clues from there who they will keep an eye on. Korean media even sourced their stories from Weibo about stars sightings.  :lol:

Yeah. Chinese fans are very good at investigating like that because they're the you didn’t stop about Ssc. Am i right? 

• Like 5