[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, muishami said:

SSC dated while drama were filming.Not after that.If I am not mistaken on the press conference they were already in relationships. :) 

P.S: yeah I am not mistaken.

Yes or probably Some while filming and turned serious after, because they already knew each other long before the drama offer and their friendship turned into something else while filming

@lyca mena they were the ones who started talks about SongSong before Dispatch even caught them. :lol:

But honestly, I am just curious why PSJ and PMY look like casual strangers at AAA barely talking when in MAMA 2016 we can see them backstage near each other and having the same stylist in a foreign land together, they for sure had chit chat at that time, but one year after, they barely talked in AAA. hmmm :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

On the flip side...is weibo reliable or would this enter rumour mongering territory?

Have not used it since I don't have a good understanding of mandarin. 

Though if it's true... someone is very deserving of being called a romance bulldozer...

Weibo is more reliable than IG hehehe  and that dress of PMY with a flipped out tag was supported by a bts picture but still we have to be cautious for we do not know which is added and which is deducted from all these things. 

But for sure Chinese fans are always a good source of info....I remember during the filming of MEC somebody posted in weibo in late February a picture of PMY in Italy ... before the airing of the first episode.  

• Like 6

Weibo is good source probably because there are a lot of Chinese worldwide and they post in Weibo hehe. For SongSong, there were sightings of them abroad with evidences like flight tickets posted in Weibo before but not in Korean sites. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Weibo is good source probably because there are a lot of Chinese worldwide and they post in Weibo hehe. For SongSong, there were sightings of them abroad with evidences like flight tickets posted in Weibo before but not in Korean sites. 

Yes because they are everywhere :lol:  and they are fast and good in analyzing things:love:.

I am often times amazed how quick they can check the brand and even the price of what an actor is wearing.  Everytime Park Min Young would post a picture they immediately can tell where she is or what hotel she is in....how can they do that. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@phantom997

It's a variety show name My Ear's Candy. PMY and Lee Joon Gi participated in that show.

@saved2K

That picture of MY surfaced before anybody knew what it was about. They were just guessing she was doing a photo shoot or something in a foreign country. Until everybody found out LJG was doing the program and they guess his candy was PMY.

What I've noticed...weibo are sources for most of the IG postings. I usually see them first on weibo, then see people post on IG afterwards.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, eva21 said:

Wonder what's in his mind??? but definitely pondering what's the next move to approach the beauty :) it must definitely be a success lol

No....it was a total fail. He coudn't even look at her....lol

And MY wasn't shy was she? She'll be like adjusting herself out in the open and in front of hundreds and doesn't give a care in the world....and guess who have to witness it that close? 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

Who knew he would be untying/unwrapping a gift 8 months later...kekeke

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Did PSJ left his phone at the table when he went up the stage during AAA? I saw him picking it up after he came down.  Wow that is a lot of trust someone would look at it for him and only PMY and KHS were left there at the time. :D

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Did PSJ left his phone at the table when he went up the stage during AAA? I saw him picking it up after he came down.  Wow that is a lot of trust someone would look at it for him and only PMY and KHS were left there at the time. :D

LOL who would steal that hahaha.... 

• Like 3

His eyes must have burned....wondering how he slept that night....faced with several hours of "close" contact...

:w00t:

Waiting for tomorrow...when they have even closer contact...

Frankly I pity all her costars...how does one remain "neutral"...while a job is a job...still...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, saved2K said:

LOL who would steal that hahaha.... 

There were some staff walking around not only celebrities at their tables so who knows phones of celebrities are rich sources of good gossips and  money for tabloids scoops. Hollywood people are too careful with their phones or their hidden secrets will be revealed. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@minseojoon

actually I think your 1st ship sailed for a while or is still sailing quietly...there was a suspicious video in the chap's SNS with a woman's fingers...pmy's fingers are quite distinctive...

Hmmmmm...can you direct me to this video?

Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1