[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

True, PSJ is confident he is getting a reaction from PMY so he continues to tease her all the time. 

He is a hearthrob with lots of girls going after him. I do not think he will continue to push towards PMY if he gets the vibes that she does not like him at all. 

Agree, he has acted with his Hwang Jung-Eum in two dramas but he never used to tease her to this level, no matter how close he was to her. Obviously, because she did not reciprocate it. For an actor who is known to be considerate, he would not intentionally put PMY in a spot where she is uncomfortable. 

Also, Kudos to PSJ left hand :P for being able to hold his weight for the shooting of the whole couch scene. 

• Like 13

I do find their behaviors more than odd, not gonna lie, for two actors who have wanted to work with one another for a long time. For me I just don’t get, even tho she’s being extra careful and even him I just don’t understand. Like to me I can’t quite put my finger on it. I really feel that if there wasn’t anything going on then they wouldn’t be so protective of their appearance on set around the cameras (BEYOND CAREFUL) I don’t know if it’s a case of protecting the integrity of the set whilst protecting their true feelings for one another that’d be close friends or more. Honestly i think they really are close judging from how they were before filming and during the first 2 behind the scenes but as the scenes got more intimate. Things became different so for the sake of filming it’s purely “work” time. They will deal with whatever is really between them privately.

*Sometimes being too close for the cameras really means the opposite which as a shipper can be the hardest code to decipher but again it is their love life. 

• Like 9

Enough the IG post  of PMY just a few hours ago and her caption :):):) >>> " She will be KIM". She loves her character ... so I feel happy if she loves her character then for me, it means everything about WWSK ;)  and everything... lolssss. it's as simple as that :) 

#delulumodeisactivated hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

That dagger look is definitely my fav reaction from PMY. It just shows how close they are. You only do that to someone very close to you. Ahhhh all the best for them. <333

Yeah me too. You can see how much PSJ affect PMY on that scene. She was not cold to PSJ. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

So, I'm making the assumption Mr. Park pretending to choke/cough with the food in his mouth was not in the script but to tease Ms. Park. Look at Ms. Park's reaction when he was choking....she was really concerned about him until she realized he was faking it. And it appears she was cursing under her breath...Did I misinterpret?  2018new_ningwen_org.png

Icjw0Zq.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

On 7/18/2018 at 2:44 PM, minseojoon said:

So, I'm making the assumption Mr. Park pretending to choke/cough with the food in his mouth was not in the script but to tease Ms. Park. Look at Ms. Park's reaction when he was choking....she was really concerned about him until she realized he was faking it. And it appears she was cursing under her breath...Did I misinterpret?  2018new_ningwen_org.png

wsk staff commented about the scene in dc. he said PSJ was teasing her in rehearsal.:lol:  even all staff were fooled by PSJ.:D

On 7/18/2018 at 2:44 PM, minseojoon said:

wsk staff commented about the scene in dc. he said PSJ was teasing her in rehearsal.:lol:  even all staff were fooled by PSJ.:D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

@lyca mena in the SSC bts video, we can see SJK asked the cameraman whether he filmed SHK reaction to him. 

See, celebrities are aware they are being filmed for the BTS videos. So, in response to all comments why there are times when ParkPark seemed guarded, the answer is if they have "something" that they need to hide from everyone then they will not show it on camera. 

PMY accidentally followed last month a PHS fan who posted WWWSK. Evidence she is a stalker. They knew they have shippers who are monitoring their every move. So, if they have a secret to hide, they will have to double their efforts to be discreet :D

• Like 12

That eating omelette bts is everything! I think PMY is very "nervous" about the omelette that she cooks herself thus looking at PSJ reaction faking the choking she's kinda startled a bit hahaha. And if you look closely her eyes when PSJ eats the second bite, she is monitoring his reaction again hahaha. These two are so cute with the teasing. I personally find her reaction is so cute when she's being teased so I understand why PSJ likes to tease her.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

What to do they are the most compatible and famous couple now... and look at weibo... every action and every moment of them fans are analyising them is very diificult Dispatch not aware of them... but if they are already started(beginning stage) they probably going to keep away especially after the drama ends, both parties probably avoids each other, well the more they avoid the more something if they behaves naturally then I supposed they are normal friends only...

• Like 9

agree with @Cheryl295. They know they are on camera all the time. Which is why you dont really see actors swear off camera EVER! 

Being part of a drama and the buzz surrounding that is everything to an actor. They have teams/managers to monitor what is being said about them in social media and news. Pretty sure dispatch is just riding the Park Park popularity. They know people are hanging onto every scene of the 2Park couple, so if they post something related, everyone will start to follow Dispatch to see if there is news about the couple  (As someone who was part of a online marketing team, one of my main work was to find out what is trending and try and see if we can profit from the trending topic.) 

But as a park park shipper, If they do decide to date, I'm not too worried about PSJ and her busy schedules in the future. They may be busy but if they truly wish to, busy schedules should not be a problem. So many couple like Rain, Ji Sung are busy but they also manage to make it work with their spouse :) 

"Busy Schedules" are just a diplomatic way for agencies to not blame anyone for the breakup and not give the actual reason for breakup. For instance, looking at PMY's fear of relationships, pretty sure LMH may have "not been there for her emotionally", but her agency said it was busy schedules. :( I do feel bad for her when I think about her past relationship though, which is why I am so happy that PSJ makes her laugh. :D 

• Like 8

Ugghhh! I just can't with these trolls nowadays.(on Ig, YouTube, even here) How can they be so shallow minded to judge a person based on a 2 minute bts. PMY is an educated woman, how can they expect her to act cheaply with her co stars. And what I hate the most is these trolls pretend they are parkpark shipper when in fact all they do is nit pick every action of our OTP. Some even bad mouth and spread malicious stories.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@lyca mena in the SSC bts video, we can see SJK asked the cameraman whether he filmed SHK reaction to him. 

See, celebrities are aware they are being filmed for the BTS videos. So, in response to all comments why there are times when ParkPark seemed guarded, the answer is if they have "something" that they need to hide from everyone then they will not show it on camera. 

PMY accidentally followed last month a PHS fan who posted WWWSK. Evidence she is a stalker. They knew they have shippers who are monitoring their every move. So, if they have a secret to hide, they will have to double their efforts to be discreet :D

Also i want to point out that SHK was also abit guarded but SJK was smitten with her always teasing SHK. They’re also push and pull action bts between them so much like our parkpark couple. Hehehehehe. Maybe im delusional but when i watched that video of ssc my mind immediately thought the parkpark couple. Hehehehe. SHK and PMY were being careful with their actions. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, cuteybunny1 said:

Ugghhh! I just can't with these trolls nowadays.(on Ig, YouTube, even here) How can they be so shallow minded to judge a person based on a 2 minute bts. PMY is an educated woman, how can they expect her to act cheaply with her co stars. And what I hate the most is these trolls pretend they are parkpark shipper when in fact all they do is nit pick every action of our OTP. Some even bad mouth and spread malicious stories.

The more popular the more trolls and haters and these people will always be there even if the ParkPark ship will sail and get married. If you read comments at SHK instagram many are angry at her for not posting selfies with her husband, for not posting support for SJK movie last year but posted support for YAI. And the malicious stories are there too. Some people just cannot understand the logic of separating personal life from career. 

But you know what, for openly affectionate PDA couples, there are lesser trolls, but the downside is they also have lesser fans. It seems that fans want some sort of "mystery" in the pair they shipped. :D

@lyca mena I agree with you they have same vibes that is why this is the first time that a lot of fans from SSC ship have shipped too. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'm new to this shipping thing and celeb relationships in s. korea and decided to read more on this. From there I learnt that agencies are generally quite strict with celebs dating and i quote:

"If the celebs violate the contract (i.e. if they date and the public gets wind of it), they have to "reimburse advertising companies millions of dollars for violating their commercial contract." That's because the actor, actress, or the member of a K-Pop group risks losing fans of the opposite gender. The illusion of the idol being an eligible partner for the fans gets shattered (especially when the star gets married), and the fans might lose interest, which means that the company might lose revenue." 

Seeing that PSJ & PMY has lots of CF under their belt, and PMY has just recently signed on to a new agency - i wonder if even if they are dating, this won't be revealed anytime soon. Or even this being the main reason why they are hesitant to date. I even heard that some korean couples were married for years before they revealed their marital status!

Gosh - I hope this has changed now with more and more celebs being more open about their relationships!

• Like 10