[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I don't really believe PSJ has no special someone for more than a decade :lol: :lol: I think he was in some relationships but did not prosper into committed ones due to work pressures and he felt they were not yet "the one".  He is just too protective of his privacy. 

I hope he finds PMY more special than the others before her.:D

• Like 8

I would only believe that the rumor is true if dispatch can present credible evidences that will make it very difficult for the actors to deny.  Matching items, hanging out or having dinner together are not very strong proof that the actors are into a relationship even if they are really.

Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin has been rumored to be dating  several times but they both denied it until dispatch posted their photos making it hard for them to deny :grin:

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I would only believe that the rumor is true if dispatch can present credible evidences that will make it very difficult for the actors to deny.  Matching items, hanging out or having dinner together are not very strong proof that the actors are into a relationship even if they are really.

Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin has been rumored to be dating  several times but they both denied it until dispatch posted their photos making it hard for them to deny :grin:

Dispatch posted pics of GDragon last New Year but his agency still denied it

Those who asked earlier about Dispatch, they have this tradition to publish photos new couples during New Year. This year they posted GD with rumored gf but denied.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee relationship were known through that Dispatch's New Year tradition  :lol:

Partial list of couples revealed by Dispatch :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Isn't it dispatch did something recently?  Was not sure tho if they posted a pic or liked a post or something of that kind.    Hmm.... but it immediately died down.   

Thanks for explaining.  I'll just watch if dispatch will follow up with them after the drama ends.   Ohhhhhh... :cold_sweat:  just 4 episodes to go ...

do you mean about that parkpark still cuts posted on their account?

if i'm not mistaken ive hardly heard about dispatch in these past few months, regarding new dating couples. it's like they've been in a hiding or some sort of it, which i don't know what the reasons of. but the possibility of them having photographs of certain celebrities in their grasp, is highly likely, which makes me in a bit of mixed feeling.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

@luvsjcwpmy

Yes the Innocent Man and his shippers with MCW were fighting till the very end,  SongSong story are totally different from ParkPark. After they met, when SJK was in the army, one of his closest friends joined SHK agency and became close to SHK, Yoo Ah In who is by the way one of my wish to become PMY's drama partner I loved their SungKyungKwan Scandal chemistry :joy:  so basically, SJK and SHK may still be communicating thru YAI while he was still in the army before the DOTS drama offer. SJK said YAI used to send him mails like his movie script while he was in the army. 

That's why I would like to know the story of other couples who only became close on set. :D NamLee were also friends already when they started dating. 

oh by any chance are you a namlee shipper too? because i was and still am :D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

oh by any chance are you a namlee shipper too? because i was and still am :D

I liked NamLee but my ship was really SongSong. I was busy with SSC updates in 2016-2017 so I did not have time anymore for other ships. NamLee started dating around that time too :D now SSC are settled and happily married so I am having another additional ship in ParkPark :joy:

• Like 2

What a way to usher in the work week! Happy Monday, everyone! :heart: PMY just updated her instagram with... none other than a food truck photo as well!

PSJ's food truck post:

Not that this means anything, but I just find it amusing that they posted similar photos on the same day. I have no idea if this was a contractual obligation on their end but still their twin posts are enough to make me smile today. :)

P.S. The comments on PMY's post! Fans are asking for them to post a photo together. I don't think this will ever be granted but just happy to see that they have a lot more supporters than I ever thought.

P.P.S. Just like PSJ's caption with the crying emoji -- I'm not ready for this drama to end just yet! :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

What a way to usher in the work week! Happy Monday, everyone! :heart: PMY just updated her instagram with... none other than a food truck photo as well!

PSJ's food truck post:

Not that this means anything, but I just find it amusing that they posted similar photos on the same day. I have no idea if this was a contractual obligation on their end but still their twin posts are enough to make me smile today. :)

P.S. The comments on PMY's post! Fans are asking for them to post a photo together. I don't think this will ever be granted but just happy to see that they have a lot more supporters than I ever thought.

P.P.S. Just like PSJ's caption with the crying emoji -- I'm not ready for this drama to end just yet! :bawling:

Youtube comments on videos comparing ParkPark with their previous partners the top comments are all for ParkPark and to think there are a lot of people waiting for the drama finale to binge watch it. Their supporters are huge now and it will still grow. :wub:

If they are too careful not to post selfie together then it would be more suspicious ;) PSJ  posted pic with KJW and CWS before. That was the reason why even before WWWSK, I dont think there was anything between them as he is the type of person who is very careful not to share anything related to his love life :D

PSJ's caption crying :bawling: . Will you miss your secretary PSJ? :glasses:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone, this is my first time joining the shipper’s paradise after a while and becoming a great fan of WWwSK, PSJ and PMY. My previous only one other ship was Songsong (which needs no more description). Now I am crazy over Parkpark’s chemistry that I cannot contain my shipping to myself anymore! :D 

Have been reading the thread faithfully since page 1 of this thread and there are definitely interesting insights. Thanks to everyone who have been always doing their detective work so well, dissecting everything (although sometimes I personally really feel that some stuff are being read too much into it. Sorry:sweatingbullets:, it is just a personal thought that they are just mere coincidences and kind of kismet). 

I have been in weibo as well reading all the thoughts by the Chinese shippers are they do have good vibes and feelings for Parkpark. There are some articles which are very well written on thoughts about Parkpark’s relationship up till now. Perhaps if anyone is keen, I will find time to translate some of it.

Have a great time shipping while the show lasts and I definitely hope the ship sails! :blush:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Hi everyone, this is my first time joining the shipper’s paradise after a while and becoming a great fan of WWwSK, PSJ and PMY. My previous only one other ship was Songsong (which needs no more description). Now I am crazy over Parkpark’s chemistry that I cannot contain my shipping to myself anymore! :D 

Have been reading the thread faithfully since page 1 of this thread and there are definitely interesting insights. Thanks to everyone who have been always doing their detective work so well, dissecting everything (although sometimes I personally really feel that some stuff are being read too much into it. Sorry:sweatingbullets:, it is just a personal thought that they are just mere coincidences and kind of kismet). 

I have been in weibo as well reading all the thoughts by the Chinese shippers are they do have good vibes and feelings for Parkpark. There are some articles which are very well written on thoughts about Parkpark’s relationship up till now. Perhaps if anyone is keen, I will find time to translate some of it.

Have a great time shipping while the show lasts and I definitely hope the ship sails! :blush:

If it would not be too much to ask you,  please do share with us the translations of those articles?  I believe everyone here will appreciate your kind gesture ...  :grin:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

WOW !! Thank you.  Can you please share the link of the weibo page and please do share some of their thoughts here.  Thanks again and welcome here

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Hi we are from the same ship. Amazing how a lot of SSC shippers love ParkPark. To think SSC shippers are DOTS fans where KJW was SSC co star but I did not notice many SSC shippers shipped PSJ and KJW before  as with ParkPark now. :D 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Hi please do share the translations to us :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, libra22 said:

If they really date, he would have to sacrifice his exercise for her 

They have so many things in common it's so surreal :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 4

@minseojoon

actually I think your 1st ship sailed for a while or is still sailing quietly...there was a suspicious video in the chap's SNS with a woman's fingers...pmy's fingers are quite distinctive... So in a way...am not taking shipping too seriously...though I totally love this OTP to bits...

i love the steadiness of PSJ for my fave actress!!!

honestly I'll celebrate when she finally finds her match...

in the meantime...will continue squeeing over this show

• Like 2

I rewatched all kissing scenes they had with other partners. Their kissing are really different. As I have read several analysis elsewhere in the internet, there is no way these two are committed to anybody right now with the way they kissed each other. Other shippers of them with other people can go on with their delulus until such time one of them admit relationship :joy:

50_AAFD70-470_E-4_F43-9_E8_B-_D0222818_C

• Like 12
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

@minseojoon

actually I think your 1st ship sailed for a while or is still sailing quietly...there was a suspicious video in the chap's SNS with a woman's fingers...pmy's fingers are quite distinctive... So in a way...am not taking shipping too seriously...though I totally love this OTP to bits...

i love the steadiness of PSJ for my fave actress!!!

honestly I'll celebrate when she finally finds her match...

in the meantime...will continue squeeing over this show

Time will tell.... everything is a wait and see for now.  Sometimes we are so clouded by our delulu minds and think we have all the evidences....that's what happened with my 1st ship with her then bang..... reality comes... suddenly you get so confused hahaha.  That taught me a valuable lesson in shipping.  Never again will I be deceived with what my eyes see and my mind perceived lol.  For all we know she could be intending to marry  a non-celeb.... oh no may ships will sink if that will be the case.

But for now.... am going to enjoy my OTP .... Park Park for real hahaha

• Like 6