[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Yeah I think the drama script is really important. But I noticed that the drama should be well shot too. I think it's really important to make the scene leaves impressions like how should rich people looks like, how normal people gone through their daily life etc. And korean dramas always put attentions on that matters which is good.

I watched a lot korean dramas and there are so many good stories but they got less attention due to unpopular actors, some were released with another dramas with popular actors, and even the shot was not that convincing. 

I really like how korean actors and actresses play emotions with their eyes. Oh I can feel the scenes just by looking their eyes.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yup but during KBS Awards QF7D was not given proper recognition unlike FFMW.

Genre and story for the drama is also very crucial for its success not only the cast. I am kinda nervous for PMY doing another webtoon (webnovel) straight after WWWSK and her amazing chemistry with PSJ. But lets trust that Namoo has considered this. I think HPL storyline can capture the young audience as well as the old.

I dont care much about success or raiting, I cant understand Korean tastе its so weird, but I trust myself, if I liked its great.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yup but during KBS Awards QF7D was not given proper recognition unlike FFMW.

Genre and story for the drama is also very crucial for its success not only the cast. I am kinda nervous for PMY doing another webtoon (webnovel) straight after WWWSK and her amazing chemistry with PSJ. But lets trust that Namoo has considered this. I think HPL storyline can capture the young audience as well as the old.

KBS award is bias, they only recognize their popular dramas, even if it is not a good one lol. 

I agree with you on the genre, she should have considered a non romcom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

What is an A-list actors or actresses? Sorry, I'm just new in this kind of industry:sweatingbullets:

This is definition from Wikipedia. For example in Hollywood. A List are actors like Leonardo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise. That's why PMY and PSJ are not considered A Listers by some people. His haters said PSJ only filling up the void left by others who went to enlist in the army.

An A-list celebrity is one at the very top of their field. It may be a bankable movie star, a major recording artist, international sports star, social media personality, film director, mogul, or an international TV broadcaster.

• Thanks 1

lol What the fish psj is not considered as A list in Korea? His face is literally everywhere... His drama/film were successful, and if we are talking about fan base, lets not forget that PSJ became the first South Korean actor to appear on a Times Square LED digital billboard. The billboard appeared at the Nasdaq Stock Exchange building. It was arranged by the Chinese fans to celebrate his seventh debut anniversary. According to a news article, an advertisement at the Nasdaq Stock Exchange building can cost an estimated US$30,000 for a 15-second exposure every hour for a week. That said a lot about his fans..

Popularity and success in ent is all about timing and opportunity.. so what if he is successful now? Doesnt mean he’s filling the void for anyone lol.. PSJ is still young and i hv no doubt that in the future,  he will be more successful and more famous than he already is now.. Haters are just jealous :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I'm so curious why The Korean A-list like Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, So Ji Sub, Jun Ji Hyun etc rarely to appear in variety show for example Running Man? Still waiting for PMY to become a guest on running man, too-_-

Running Man casts/hosts are A Listers themselves so they do not need more A Listers with high talent fees as guests. :lol: also, many A Listers in Korea seem to have a strategy of not being always seen and they seem to be too careful of their image. For example, most of them are not active in social media, among those you mentioned only SHK has public SNS and her posts are rare. I seldom hear from JJH but when she appears in public, it always become a headline. 

Jo In Sung has appeared in Running Man before since he is bestfriends with Lee Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki who used to be in Running Man. 

PMY should try co hosting variety shows as she is good as MC. Hopefully she will try it this year after HPL. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

No matter how many times I watched the video from AAA, I really don’t understand why he did that (moving chair)

I mean look at the way he threw it and pulled it back, it looks odd to me. 

Good morning pe:)ple 

lol same. and now that I watched it again, I think PPC definitely knew each other before WWWSK. Look at how PMY reacted, it's so casual shocking. Meanwhile, if PPC didn't know each other before and PSJ did that out of the blue, do you know that would be considered as?? RUDE that's what  it is. Cause he could just push the chair slightly instead of stomping it down like that, to me he was simply trying to get her attention LOL.

There's also another clip at AAA towards the end where he stayed behind and people speculated he was waiting for her. I think its kinda true cause why on earth did he stay behind just to tuck in his shirt (he could do that another spot, it's already the end of the award anyways) lol but then once she started leaving, he left too.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

Meanwhile, if PPC didn't know each other before and PSJ did that out of the blue, do you know that would be considered as?? RUDE that's what  it is

And she is his senior B) (if they didn't know each other so what he did it so rude)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

No matter how many times I watched the video from AAA, I really don’t understand why he did that (moving chair)

I mean look at the way he threw it and pulled it back, it looks odd to me. 

Good morning pe:)ple 

Me too? I'm struggling between he did that to grab her attention or the chair was blocking him so he moved it? Haha. Did the chair landed on her long dress? Haha

3 hours ago, fangurl28 said:

KBS award is bias, they only recognize their popular dramas, even if it is not a good one lol. 

I agree with you on the genre, she should have considered a non romcom. 

I thought she was considering a movie so I'm kinda anticipated her first movie. But then she choose to do drama. I'm keen to know how interested the script to her that she chose to do it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Inetz said:

If you are talking abt koala blog, some people there are talking like they own the truth <_<LOL they even call PSJ a trendy guy who will fade away once big name actors are coming back, they barely consider him as an A list actor, honestly they aren't really the most objectives people. 

PMY is known for making all of her partners more famous and gaining more popularity after working with her. She's not someone who will hold the spotlight unless she's the center of the drama. That's why people love to work with her. 

In the case of PSJ, PMY didn't make him more famous. He's the one who helped her shine in WWWSK.

When he took that role, he was already hugely popular in "FFMY", and he had been creating serious buzz since "A Witch's Romance." His acting in "Kill Me, Heal Me" was highly praised by both fans and entertainment critics. When he was given the lead in "She Was Pretty," he was already being called the "King of Rom-Coms." Critics also said he basically carried "Hwarang," making it more then an "idol drama."  His fame, and his reputation as a great, and popular, actor was pretty much cemented after "Midnight Runners."  So starring with PMY in WWWSK didn't really make him more famous.

In my case,  he actually made PMY more famous for many. Before, I had only seen her in SS, and I honestly didn't even know it's the same actress at first. Lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, park2park said:

lol same. and now that I watched it again, I think PPC definitely knew each other before WWWSK. Look at how PMY reacted, it's so casual shocking. Meanwhile, if PPC didn't know each other before and PSJ did that out of the blue, do you know that would be considered as?? RUDE that's what  it is. Cause he could just push the chair slightly instead of stomping it down like that, to me he was simply trying to get her attention LOL.

There's also another clip at AAA towards the end where he stayed behind and people speculated he was waiting for her. I think its kinda true cause why on earth did he stay behind just to tuck in his shirt (he could do that another spot, it's already the end of the award anyways) lol but then once she started leaving, he left too.

Yes, you right...I think when He pushed the chair and shocked her...normally should He apologized right away (if they didn't know each other) but look at PMY looked so calm...they both seems very careful (no long talking to each other,PMY didnt even gazed when He walked to the stage) which was so weird. 

And at the end definitely he was waiting for her! He always so hurry to go out from every event, at this one...why bother to go out so late and ....tucking his shirt was just to buying time while waiting for her LOL. This clip make me believe that there was "something" already with PPC.

• Like 3