[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY at the peak of her career was called CF queen, she was also on the Forbes list ( she was at 23 on 2011https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/288630-forbes-korea-march-2012-power-celebrity-top-40-rankings-for-2011/ )

As @twoparkcouple said, PMY's peak already past, PSJ is now at the peak of his career, so it's natural that fans will say he's more popular now while older fans will say PMY is also popular. 

BUT It doesnt matter AT ALL because we LOVE THEM BOTH.

LET'S DROP THIS STUPID TOPIC and move on. THANKS. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

i'm sorry but psj is more popular than pmy, he has like 15 CFs and that says a lot

thats really not an issue here.. everyone is happy with all their accomplishments.. thats how its gonna be from now on anyway.  they will have separate projects. does not mean we will choose between them.

we will support both! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inetz said:

PMY at the peak of her career was called CF queen, she was also on the Forbes list. Everything PSJ has now, PMY already got it before. 

As @twoparkcouple said, PMY's peak already past, PSJ is now at the peak of his career, so it's natural that fans will say he's more popular now while older fans will say PMY is also popular. 

BUT It doesnt matter AT ALL because we LOVE THEM BOTH.

LET'S DROP THIS STUPID TOPIC and move on. THANKS. 

totaly agree with this point,, pmy already got it before, she's 13 years debuts this years,,, 

So stop talk about who more popular!

• Like 4

wwwsk team released two draft cover designs of blu-ray&dvd package and is doing a poll for selecting cover design. both two covers are made of wedding pic(so some fans saying it looks like ppc wedding gift haha joke:D) and so beautiful.

can't wait for spring when it will be released.:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, oshkjin said:

i'm sorry but psj is more popular than pmy, he has like 15 CFs and that says a lot

Please stop compare  PSJ and PMY.

If you can not stopped I think this place is not right for you.

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

Try to look at her left hand.. it looks like the same with Cartier

On her left hand not Cartier 100%. 

They intend to show their bracelets in weibo & IG photo post to let us know that it is not couple bracelets.

Their post, it is the denial indirect  about couple bracelets.

24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk team released two draft cover designs of blu-ray&dvd package and is doing a poll for selecting cover design. both two covers are made of wedding pic(so some fans saying it looks like ppc wedding gift haha joke:D) and so beautiful.

can't wait for spring when it will be released.:)

Do the int. fans who did the pre order can also do the poll?

why the update for the int. fans is so limited?:tears:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

int fans who did pre-order can do the poll. go to here http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jdWF

I cannot understand a single thing.. LOL! They are really strict on this one.  I heard that the DVD is really expensive. around 230 USD?

Is that correct?

27 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

well i'm just sharing my opinion tho...

that's ok... ;) but lets move on from that... Lets spread positive vibes here.. :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I cannot understand a single thing.. LOL! They are really strict on this one.  I heard that the DVD is really expensive. around 230 USD?

Is that correct?

yes the price of director cut(16 ep drama) is usually that blu-ray is 230 usd and dvd is 150 usd.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

well i'm just sharing my opinion tho...

No need..cause clearly he is..just do not compare popularity with pmy or other senior A star cause they already got all seo joon got nowday at their era..they don't care anymore popular or ambassador..

• Like 2

I new to soompi forum..so just notice this forum for shipper i thought drama forum..i not shipper for any actor in kdramaland..just watch drama..so to shipper from all pmy partner i think seo joon got the best chemistry with her..maybe romcom so pmy look so open to seojon in doing love scene not like other drama

• Like 2

Lets open new topic. 

What if they started to develop their feelings in WWWSK? Which bts scenes looks like they already fell in love?

Me seing the bts scenes: 

Pics-Art-02-04-10-13-26.jpg

Work kinda comfort.

Pics-Art-02-04-10-12-09.jpg

Hmmm. This is a bit more comfy. Friends or just work?

Pics-Art-02-04-10-14-39.jpg

Why shy??? Fishyyy...

Pics-Art-02-04-10-11-22.jpg

Comfort beyond than works and friends...:wub:

Pics-Art-02-04-10-17-11.jpg

Teasing seems incredibly fun and holding her is a thing for him....

Screenshot-20190204-220120-You-Tube.jpg

I'M DEAD.

the rest is history...

Just what I felt after I see the bts scenes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes the price of director cut(16 ep drama) is usually that blu-ray is 230 usd and dvd is 150 usd.

But they are also saying that it's actually worth it.. LOL! 

hmmmm.. waht could be in there?

--- longer version of love scenes? BTS of the bed scene? More deleted scenes? More exclusive interviews of PMY and PSJ? :D

More BTS that could definitely prove the romance between them??Joke! :joy:

I hope those who ordered the DVD may share the blessings that is behind that DVD.. LOL!

Did you also order @twoparkcouple?

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

What if they started to develop their feelings in WWWSK? Which bts scenes looks like they already fell in love?

i still believe that PSJ was already pursuing PMY starting 2016.. when he changed his jersey number.  But nothing was really developed yet at that time, since PMY was mostly abroad filming different dramas.  But.. I think filming WWWSK.  That sealed the deal! :heart:

• Like 3