Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

SOLO FANS SHOULD NOT POST HERE THEN. BECAUSE AS I SAW IT, THE COMPARISON HAS STARTED BECAUSE OF A SOLID FAN WHO ALSO MENTIONED ANOTHER GUY LINKED TO PMY AS MORE POPULAR THAN PSJ. 

IF YOU ARE ONLY SOLID PMY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT PSJ IS MORE POPULAR (AND VICE VERSA). 

IF YOU ARE A SHIPPER, IT WONT MATTER WHO IS MORE POPULAR BECAUSE THE SUCCESS OF ONE IS ALSO THE SUCCESS OF THE OTHER. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SOLO FANS SHOULD NOT POST HERE THEN. BECAUSE AS I SAW IT, THE COMPARISON HAS STARTED BECAUSE OF A SOLID FAN. 

IF YOU ARE ONLY SOLID PMY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT PSJ IS MORE POPULAR (AND VICE VERSA). 

IF YOU ARE A SHIPPER, IT WONT MATTER WHO IS MORE POPULAR BECAUSE THE SUCCESS OF ONE IS ALSO THE SUCCESS OF THE OTHER. 

I totally agree with you...

i'm sorry but psj is more popular than pmy, he has like 15 CFs and that says a lot

PMY at the peak of her career was called CF queen, she was also on the Forbes list ( she was at 23 on 2011https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/288630-forbes-korea-march-2012-power-celebrity-top-40-rankings-for-2011/ )

As @twoparkcouple said, PMY's peak already past, PSJ is now at the peak of his career, so it's natural that fans will say he's more popular now while older fans will say PMY is also popular. 

BUT It doesnt matter AT ALL because we LOVE THEM BOTH.

LET'S DROP THIS STUPID TOPIC and move on. THANKS. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

i'm sorry but psj is more popular than pmy, he has like 15 CFs and that says a lot

thats really not an issue here.. everyone is happy with all their accomplishments.. thats how its gonna be from now on anyway.  they will have separate projects. does not mean we will choose between them.

we will support both! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inetz said:

PMY at the peak of her career was called CF queen, she was also on the Forbes list. Everything PSJ has now, PMY already got it before. 

As @twoparkcouple said, PMY's peak already past, PSJ is now at the peak of his career, so it's natural that fans will say he's more popular now while older fans will say PMY is also popular. 

BUT It doesnt matter AT ALL because we LOVE THEM BOTH.

LET'S DROP THIS STUPID TOPIC and move on. THANKS. 

totaly agree with this point,, pmy already got it before, she's 13 years debuts this years,,, 

So stop talk about who more popular!

• Like 4

wwwsk team released two draft cover designs of blu-ray&dvd package and is doing a poll for selecting cover design. both two covers are made of wedding pic(so some fans saying it looks like ppc wedding gift haha joke:D) and so beautiful.

can't wait for spring when it will be released.:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, oshkjin said:

Please stop compare  PSJ and PMY.

If you can not stopped I think this place is not right for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

Try to look at her left hand.. it looks like the same with Cartier

On her left hand not Cartier 100%. 

They intend to show their bracelets in weibo & IG photo post to let us know that it is not couple bracelets.

Their post, it is the denial indirect  about couple bracelets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk team released two draft cover designs of blu-ray&dvd package and is doing a poll for selecting cover design. both two covers are made of wedding pic(so some fans saying it looks like ppc wedding gift haha joke:D) and so beautiful.

can't wait for spring when it will be released.:)

Do the int. fans who did the pre order can also do the poll?

why the update for the int. fans is so limited?:tears:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Please stop.

If you can not stopped I think this place is not right for you.

well i'm just sharing my opinion tho... just like you're sharing yours

Edited by oshkjin

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

int fans who did pre-order can do the poll. go to here http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jdWF

I cannot understand a single thing.. LOL! They are really strict on this one.  I heard that the DVD is really expensive. around 230 USD?

Is that correct?

27 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

well i'm just sharing my opinion tho...

that's ok... ;) but lets move on from that... Lets spread positive vibes here.. :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I cannot understand a single thing.. LOL! They are really strict on this one.  I heard that the DVD is really expensive. around 230 USD?

Is that correct?

yes the price of director cut(16 ep drama) is usually that blu-ray is 230 usd and dvd is 150 usd.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oshkjin said:

well i'm just sharing my opinion tho...

No need..cause clearly he is..just do not compare popularity with pmy or other senior A star cause they already got all seo joon got nowday at their era..they don't care anymore popular or ambassador..

• Like 3

I new to soompi forum..so just notice this forum for shipper i thought drama forum..i not shipper for any actor in kdramaland..just watch drama..so to shipper from all pmy partner i think seo joon got the best chemistry with her..maybe romcom so pmy look so open to seojon in doing love scene not like other drama

• Like 2