Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

but why? im a shipper but im also one of her fan who will always support her.. just because i believe she is dating psj doesnt mean i will force her into admitting or doing anything she doesnt like..  i know these solid fans are trying to protect her but i also want the best thing for her. just because some shippers are crazy doesnt mean all of us are the same.. kinda hurts my feeling when these fans want us to dissipate..  

now i feel like fans are separated into 3 categories lol. shippers-crazy shippers-solid fans. what a headache! 

• Like 2

I can not watch the video on vlive, the link not publish at all. Can someone tell me what is the reporter said about PPC? All the reporters seem  know their relationship clearly, they keep saying just wait and see and 90% Korean claim both of them are dating for real. The way PSJ deleted all the comment mention PMY, he protect her and keep all the stalkers stay away. Hoping these two stay strong, don't mind about the reporters becuz it's their job, it's mean PPC still got many attention.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

FANTASY. soooo.. those who lurk around here just to get some scoop.. this is a PPC shipping forum! we talk a lot about them being together.. DOES NOT MEAN ITS THE TRUTH:tounge_xd:

This can be used as disclaimer of this thread lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i have the same opinion with the psj fan. .the worst is that ppc are caught by paparazi... and i know some shippers were disappointed little with pmy's strong denial interview. but if she didn't do that, psj would receive so much hate.

psj was too honest and showed too much interest in pmy in the interview. this made knetz believe ppc're couple and made them think they were deceived(yes the 3 years dating before wwwsk-_-). so after psj interview, pmy could not help denying behalf of psj.  after her interview, psj fans even thanked pmy because she did strong denial that psj couldn't. and thanks to her, the dating rumor has been silent.

It's totally ridiculous that fans feel "deceived" when they're not told about a celebrity's dating, or other totally private matters. Fans forget that they don't own the celebrity. That's just sick thinking. If PPC have been dating for a long time, it's nobody's business except their own. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread. 

I notice it too 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thanh Phạm said:

I can not watch the video on vlive, the link not publish at all. Can someone tell me what is the reporter said about PPC? All the reporters seem  know their relationship clearly, they keep saying just wait and see and 90% Korean claim both of them are dating for real. The way PSJ deleted all the comment mention PMY, he protect her and keep all the stalkers stay away. Hoping these two stay strong, don't mind about the reporters becuz it's their job, it's mean PPC still got many attention.

a reporter asked who did you expect to new year's couple(except Kai and Jennie)?

the entertainment industry insider said she expected photos of ppc would be leaked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread

I became a shipper after the hospital episode (backhug bts)...it was my first time to discover this thread but didnt post anything since most of the posts were what i wanted to share also... Anyway, i hope that we can maintain our forum thread even when their new shows air... I hope to see progress about our captains (fantasies are welcome here right?) But in the meantime i still adore them as actors. 

Who ordered the MY day calendar? :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thanh Phạm said:

@twoparkcouple on Pann, netizens also choose PP is the couple they want Dispatch revealed. I think we have to wait until next years.

Revealed by Dispatch after their strong denial especially PMY would not be good on them. KNetz will be angry if that happens. Better would be that they will freely announce it when they are ready to marry or if they are already secretly married. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Omg. PSJ is such a workaholic person. I tried to keep track when did he manage to film the CFs. And now the KT CF came out. 

Did he filming CF at the same time filming the movie? Oh my oh my. 

He's very smart, and looking ahead. Several stars his age, and who will be his competition for lead roles and commercials, are getting discharged from the military this year. So he's taking advantage of every opportunity offered. 

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

@Cheryl295, what's your point?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@Cheryl295, what's your point?

See my succeeding post after that what is my point 

I am sure the nega crazy shipper in PMY ig is always reading on this thread.

Even weibo last night fanwar also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

Yeah, I'm with you on this. :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Omg the whole entertainment industry really thought they are together. No wonder they stay low. I don't think they can meet up anywhere accept making calls. 

Screenshot-20190201-054040-V-LIVE.jpg

Luckily, they live yards away from each other,  and have close friends and families who are loyal to them.

• Like 1

Good day to all shippers or not or are PPC Supporters. 

Just a reaction and point of clarification to a post I just read :smile:

Each of us have our own busy lives to live >>> work, family, etc.  And i believe not because old familiar names are not seen here posting nor commenting nor actively participating in the discussions means they do not read nor are updated about PPC.   (Like me?) :glasses:

I think they are just around the corner...you know.  PPC Shippers and supporters are numerous and scattered in many places. 

PPC are so private from even before WWWSK so .... :relieved: let's keep it that way.  

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Take care everyone!   :kiss_wink:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Good day to all shippers or not or are PPC Supporters. 

Just a reaction and point of clarification to a post I just read :smile:

Each of us have our own busy lives to live >>> work, family, etc.  And i believe not because old familiar names are not seen here posting nor commenting nor actively participating in the discussions means they do not read nor are updated about PPC.   (Like me?) :glasses:

I think they are just around the corner...you know.  PPC Shippers and supporters are numerous and scattered in many places. 

PPC are so private from even before WWWSK so .... :relieved: let's keep it that way.  

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Take care everyone!   :kiss_wink:

Same, girl. Same.

• Like 1

OMG WHY DID THEY DELETE THE VIDEO? Maybe it was a really tempting coverage. I started looking into the matters as soon as I saw it.

Screenshot-20190201-054040-V-LIVE.jpg

The segment was discussing about what will happen when a dating rumors occur . So it's the end of January and the Ilgan Sports reporters met these two entertainment industry insiders. They keep asking if their kids (those celebrities in their company..I believe) did get some calls asking about their dating rumors. 

They did say there were tons of calls with even blackmails ( it was really scary..takes longer to write each one).

So it was revealed by dispatch that the 1st Jan couple was Jennie-Kai. But actually they expected PSJ-PMY pics to be reveal. Everyone in the entertainment industry believe so that they are dating. They do not expected Jennie-Kai at all. 

Tho the videos were seperated by 3 parts, our PPC was just mentioned in 3 seconds ONLY :lol:

The one I screenshot above. That's all. 

In conclusion, MOST korean reporters and the entertainment industry believe that PSJ-PMY are DATING. 

• Like 4