[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

cant blame you there.. lol

but back when SSC was being rumored and shippers were claiming that SJK is with SHK in the US in one of her trips there.. people say thats also impossible.. then after the marriage announcement, pictures of them together in amusement park came out.. taken about the same time of that said trip. :lol:

but anyways... all im saying is.. its not totally impossible.. the odds are 50/50.. 

but since we want to have some fun.. we are going with the delulu 50 percent! :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@zashi23 I am SSC shipper since 2016 and your comparison is wrong because SSC was "spotted" together in NYC in Feb 2016. No pics came out but SPOTTED. All the abroad secret escapades of SSC before have evidence. Like a plane manifesto, spotted posts in weibo or twitter, etc.

Unlike this time with PPC no spotted everywhere. Only in the minds of the fans.  :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@zashi23 I am SSC shipper since 2016 and your comparison is wrong because SSC was "spotted" together in NYC in Feb 2016. No pics came out but SPOTTED. All the abroad secret escapades of SSC before have evidence. Like a plane manifesto, spotted posts in weibo or twitter, etc.

Unlike this time with PPC no spotted everywhere. Only in the minds of the fans.  :joy:

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

Yes I agree and NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS WE HAVE OPTIONS WHETHER TO BELIEVE DELULUS OF OTHERS OR NOT. :P

As it is, there are PPC shippers who make it sound like their delulus are facts and gullible shippers believe everything when it turned out false, they blame PMY and fan war starts . No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes I agree and NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS WE HAVE OPTIONS WHETHER TO BELIEVE DELULUS OF OTHERS OR NOT. :P

As it is, there are PPC shippers who make it sound like their delulus are facts and gullible shippers believe everything when it turned out false, they blame PMY. No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

I think, delulus are pretty obvious... lol.. and I actually enjoy reading them.. of course those only "reasonable delulus" because there are a lot who will just force anything,,, and also a lot who claims like they got the info first hand! jeez! LOL! I mean its pretty obvious where they are getting it... they lurk around different forums then post it on their own account... :smirk:

The funny thing is.. they even call out those who spread "fake information" when in fact they are the ones who have the solid evidences... 

• Like 1

What I would like to emphasize is that my point is EVERY SHIPPER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT SHE POSTS.

Because each of us have different emotional quotient. Some easy to believe any rumors good or bad and then immediately attack PMY or PSJ in social media.

I think the one who attacked PMY in ig was reading here in this thread about the old Koreaboo article.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

i think the one who left the hurtful comments is not really her fan or shipper at all.. if she really follows pmy + psj’s career and she reads the discussion here in this forum, she would have known that the article was published last year and some parts were mistranslated. i think she just looking for reaction.. this is the same as APAN thing when the so called shippers flooded her ig post asking y she hated psj (and some of them are actually haters who disguised as shippers)..

i think us as her and psj’s fan really need to control our emotions and stop paying attention to these trolls. sometimes we think by defending pmy on her ig will make them go away but they will just go crazy once we give them attention. since her ig is made public, it is kinda embarrasing to see fan wars on her comments.. she must feel really uncomfortable reading them. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What I would like to emphasize is that my point is EVERY SHIPPER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT SHE POSTS.

Because each of us have different emotional quotient. Some easy to believe any rumors good or bad and then immediately attack PMY or PSJ in social media.

I think the one who attacked PMY in ig was reading here in this thread about the old Koreaboo article.

yes take responsibility for what we post.. BUT we cant take responsibilty on how others will understand it. like you said we have different EQs... 

granting that person read the article here... all of us here were doubtful of that interview thats why it was discussed. But that person chose to believe every liitle thing that was written. thats not our fault. 

we shouldnt feel responsible on how others will take everything they read or hear.  because no matter how we claim if its the truth or theory or delulu.. if they still choose otherwise. thats on them.

now, about these people criticizing PMY? shes been in the industry long enough.. she's a big girl.. and she can very well take care of herself. shell knoww what to do with those "attackers". thats why i love her! and same with PSJ.. they take care of things in their own subtle way.. 

im sure she appreciates everything that her fans is giving her.. shes been vocal about how much she loves her fans.

anyway.. i will continue to share any fantasies i have about this two being REAL.. LOL! 

like i said... FANTASY. soooo.. those who lurk around here just to get some scoop.. this is a PPC shipping forum! we talk a lot about them being together.. DOES NOT MEAN ITS THE TRUTH! :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

MANY OF THE SUPER AFFECTED FANS WITH EVERYTHING THEY READ AND REACT ON PPC IG ARE

NEW SHIPPERS

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

but why? im a shipper but im also one of her fan who will always support her.. just because i believe she is dating psj doesnt mean i will force her into admitting or doing anything she doesnt like..  i know these solid fans are trying to protect her but i also want the best thing for her. just because some shippers are crazy doesnt mean all of us are the same.. kinda hurts my feeling when these fans want us to dissipate..  

now i feel like fans are separated into 3 categories lol. shippers-crazy shippers-solid fans. what a headache! 

• Like 2

I can not watch the video on vlive, the link not publish at all. Can someone tell me what is the reporter said about PPC? All the reporters seem  know their relationship clearly, they keep saying just wait and see and 90% Korean claim both of them are dating for real. The way PSJ deleted all the comment mention PMY, he protect her and keep all the stalkers stay away. Hoping these two stay strong, don't mind about the reporters becuz it's their job, it's mean PPC still got many attention.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i have the same opinion with the psj fan. .the worst is that ppc are caught by paparazi... and i know some shippers were disappointed little with pmy's strong denial interview. but if she didn't do that, psj would receive so much hate.

psj was too honest and showed too much interest in pmy in the interview. this made knetz believe ppc're couple and made them think they were deceived(yes the 3 years dating before wwwsk-_-). so after psj interview, pmy could not help denying behalf of psj.  after her interview, psj fans even thanked pmy because she did strong denial that psj couldn't. and thanks to her, the dating rumor has been silent.

It's totally ridiculous that fans feel "deceived" when they're not told about a celebrity's dating, or other totally private matters. Fans forget that they don't own the celebrity. That's just sick thinking. If PPC have been dating for a long time, it's nobody's business except their own. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread. 

I notice it too 

• Like 1