[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

This made my day today

Hide contents

I miss them :tears: if we dont hear wedding bells from them...can i hope for future projects with the two of them together again? They don't have to be leads...i miss them together

34 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I miss them :tears: if we dont hear wedding bells from them...can i hope for future projects with the two of them together again? They don't have to be leads...i miss them together

thats very unlikely. and those wedding bells will not be ringing anytime soon also.. and we will not be seeing them together in a very long time...

maybe when their dvd comes out, theyd probably do a promotion or something.. maybe... but thats probably it..

Sometimes I don't feel so convincing whenever I saw WWWSK bts. It was sweet tho. When I see SSC off-screen, I can see SJK always patting SHK's hed, playing with her hair, both play around..and many more, like they forgot there were cameras filming them. 

I'm not trying to compare these two couples, I'm just wondering if PSJ-PMY are being careful off screen too or their affection was just like that. 

Maybe director saved their affections caught in the camera for the dvd..hmm..

6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Sometimes I don't feel so convincing whenever I saw WWWSK. It was sweet tho. When I see SSC off-screen, I can see SJK always patting SHK's hed, playing with her hair, both play around..and many more, like they forgot there were cameras filming them. 

I'm not trying to compare these two couples, I'm just wondering if PSJ-PMY are being careful off screen too or their affection was just like that. 

Also have my doubts right now... Maybe they just good in acting that's why we're convinced that they might have a relationship... But there's too much coincidence or evidence that cannot explain like those accident comment likes.... The jersey... And more.... I do hope in the end of the day, there will be good news... If not let's just be happy for them

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Also have my doubts right now... Maybe they just good in acting that's why we're convinced that they might have a relationship... But there's too much coincidence or evidence that cannot explain like those accident comment likes.... The jersey... And more.... I do hope in the end of the day, there will be good news... If not let's just be happy for them

I agree...i hope for the best for our captains...im grateful for wwwsk. If not for this series i wouldn't take notice of kdramas and our captains... I wasn't able to order the dvd but im hoping that pmy's calendar will be delivered soon ^_^

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Lol, drought season of PPC is getting harder. I will put aside all the coincidences (fashion, sns posts) and will rely on the answers of their interviews (around 2015 onwards as I observed). As I noticed their answers to their interviews sounded somewhat connected, in terms of future plan, family goals. 

My hope is still they are meant to be each other, but if not, what to do...^_^

I will still be anticipating the dvd and will

enjoy it as much as possible. Lol

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Sometimes I don't feel so convincing whenever I saw WWWSK. It was sweet tho. When I see SSC off-screen, I can see SJK always patting SHK's hed, playing with her hair, both play around..and many more, like they forgot there were cameras filming them. 

This is true, except the actual kiss during practice, nothing really extra special can be seen in WWWSK BTS unlike in DOTS BTS and to think SSC were also having secret special relationship before DOTS as they met in 2013 before SJK enlisted and they admitted coincidentally seeing each other in cafes and dress shop LOL. 

I have seen some BTS clips of new dramas. The leads also acted sweet some even sweeter than WWWSK. The only difference is that PPC have 3 years in relationship rumors.

PMY was very playful and very sweet to JCW before in Healer BTS like cuddling while script reading that their shippers really thought they were dating. 

Spoiler

Maybe PPC were too conscious extra careful. We really don't know until "revelation day" arrives. 

• Like 1

I did watch the bts with JCW during healer. and yes they are flirty with each other.. but the thing is I never felt anything real behind it.. like theres really nothing more that can go beyond that. 

just like with PSJ and KJW during FFMW. 

PMY and PSJ interviews before wwwsk were very good hints.. especially PSJs answers with her ideal woman! lol.

every description fits PMY so well. 

PMY knows how to handle interviews.. she knows how to answer without revealing too much. I noticed this during their interview (the one where PSJ kept moving his foot near PMY) 

especially when they were asked if they go spend time outside shooting since their ages are close. PSJ looked surprise withbthe question so PMY answered and said the whole cast go out and have drinks. and also how they answer giving "love advice" on that interview.

But the most give away will always be the Cosmo Event! for me...that is their biggest hint! :lol:

• Like 4

All are guessing game we won't really know for certain because if you read each thread here in Shippers Paradise, all shippers think this way too with lengthy analysis that their ship is special unlike the previous partners of the bias :lol:

Really hoping this ship reaches the final port of destination.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Im pretty sure PSJ and PMY are aware of the BTS revealed. I think they also have a say which scenes are to be revealed. I agree that there maybe more in the dvd version... I mean why else would that be so expensive and its already taking almost a year to come out. lol!

even the teaser for the commentary is also exclusive. I heard there was a photo from that commentary where PMY was helping PSJ with his headset.. but the cafe removed it after just a few days... But it was discussed then by fans.. they were happy they were able to see it. I just saw the teaser commentary. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I heard there was a photo from that commentary where PMY was helping PSJ with his headset.. but the cafe removed it after just a few days... But it was discussed then by fans.. they were happy they were able to see it. I just saw the teaser commentary. 

Im pretty sure PSJ and PMY are aware of the BTS revealed

no photo where PMY was helping PSJ with his headset. and dvd cafe didn't remove any commentary photos. i think sometimes false info spreads. i also heard psj attended pmy Seoul fan meeting but pmy fans hide this. haha. psj never attended pmy fan meeting..idk why these false rumors spread..

and yes..PMY was aware of the BTS revealed.  she said in the interview after wwwsk, she was careful not to be too friendly to psj when filming wwwsk because she already knew the dating rumor and she didn't want dating news to be come out. but dating news was come out as soon as wwwsk ended. so she said she reflected on her behavior, thinking if i was too friendly to psj on the set.:tears:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no photo where PMY was helping PSJ with his headset. and dvd cafe didn't remove any commentary photos. i think sometimes false info spreads. i also heard psj attended pmy Seoul fan meeting but pmy fans hide this. haha. psj never attended pmy fan meeting lol..idk why these false rumors spread..

and yes..PMY was aware of the BTS revealed.  she said in the interview after wwwsk, she was careful not to be too friendly to psj when filming wwwsk because she already knew the dating rumor and she didn't want dating news to be come out. but dating news was came out as soon as wwwsk ended. so she said she reflected on her behavior, thinking if i was too friendly to psj on the set.

sorry.. but I actually trust the people who saw it. thats why I was able to see the teaser documentary.. its because of them.. again.. please do not be too dismissive of things.

actuallyvthey restricted the video for a while for international fans beacuse they found out it was being shared to other social media accounts. but I guess they have it back on again... but it came with a warning.

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

sorry.. but I actually trust the people who saw it. thats why I was able to see the teaser documentary.. its because of them.. again.. please do not be too dismissive of things.

actuallyvthey restricted the video for a while for international fans beacuse they found out it was being shared to other social media accounts. but I guess they have it back on again... but it came with a warning.

again say, no pic or vid where pmy helped psj. there are two commentary teasers. from the first, group commentary teaser was opened to all cafe members including int fans. so shippers in this ppc forum saw this as soon as teaser was uploaded. and couple commentary teaser was opened to only members who pre ordered.

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

thank you for this.:innocent:

there was also another interview where he said he likes a woman with beautiful hands.. lol.

know anyone who has beautiful hands? :D

and he also said he likes a woman with beautiful smile. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I don't get your point ? You choose to believe whatever ppl say but then when someone like @twoparkcouple who has been a reliable source for us as she is korean and has access to any info shared on the wwwwsk daum cafe told u is not true..you don't believe it ? 

It's ok to want to be delulu but hope ppc shippers won't become like the daragons shippers...I'm not here for this lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I saw it. What was seen in the teaser was PMY GAVE PSJ THE MINIATURE HARDWORKING COW.  SHE DID NOT FIX HIS HEADPHONE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO SCREENCAPS. :lol:

Your "Reliable Source" probably only saw a screencap where it was not clear what her hands were doing in an angle near him and bragged and lied about seeing the video. 

She was giving him the hardworking cow.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR SHIPPERS HEART TO HEAR DOES NOT MEAN ITS ALWAYS TRUE. LOL.

18 minutes ago, Inetz said:

It's ok to want to be delulu but hope ppc shippers won't become like the daragons shippers...I'm not here for this lol

This 

• Like 1