[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

This is definition from Wikipedia. For example in Hollywood. A List are actors like Leonardo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise. That's why PMY and PSJ are not considered A Listers by some people. His haters said PSJ only filling up the void left by others who went to enlist in the army.

An A-list celebrity is one at the very top of their field. It may be a bankable movie star, a major recording artist, international sports star, social media personality, film director, mogul, or an international TV broadcaster.

Well, the director for "Midnight Runners" specifically wanted PSJ. Kang Haneul agreed to do the movie even PSJ was confirmed. Box office numbers proved he's very bankable.  So haters can say what they want. His success and reputation among those in the film industry speak for themselves. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Park Seo Joon is global ambassador for Gongcha. In the US, Australia and New Zealand, his face is everywhere. Park Min Young has no global advertisement yet. 

Park Seo Joon was also among the Forbes Magazine 40 most powerful stars of 2018. He was no. 22. PMY was not in the list. 

Complete list Most Powerful Celebrities in Korea per year:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_Korea_Power_Celebrity

That is why I do not think he can easily date a girl without being spotted. 

Seo joon really popular than..pmy the type who will choose products..she is not kind to take all the offer..she only do that at ch era..same goes to drama..A list star and who in industry more than 10years do not care anymore about ambassador products or popularity cause they are already stable..they are choose to balance acting and life..seo joon maybe new so he need to grab all the opportunity and work hard to stable their life..new star always come and out..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Sorry for cut your post

I hope she will acting in drama with the same strong plot.

Its okay :D

I'm agree with you. Hope director can offer her roles that people can remember her again. 

I'm keen to see her act as an antagonist or a role in korean history movie.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arvy Charis Cruz said:

Then i saw wwwsk. I was hooked, search for the whole series. And made me feel so inlove with the character. I Started searching about them. Loving then. Joining the ship. Learning soompi forum. Lurking. Smiling while reading all the delulu and analyzation of the people here.

This is so me :rolleyes: *high fives..*

• Like 2

are we comparing psj and pmy’s popularity now? come on guys it safe to say that psj and pmy are both famous now.. even cleaning lady ahjumma in my office knows psj and pmy now and she’s not even a fan of kdramas.. it’s not fair to compare since they both work really hard to be where they are now..  

on that note, happy lunar new year to you guys.. may the year of the pig brings more luck and prosperity to us all :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Usually korean male celebrities are more popular globally specially those who are good looking, the so called "oppas". So we can say that PSJ is a bit more popular (fan girls are more avid than fan boys hahaha) than PMY. 

Korean actresses are recognize more in asia. 

For the A-list, yes PSJ and PMY are both A-listers, they belong to that category already. 

For PMY not being in variety shows, I think it is just what she prefers but this past 2 years she tried MEC and Busted, maybe she is more open now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love them both and I knew PMY longer than PSJ but I think in both as ad model and as actor, PSJ is more popular.

Proof:

1.  His Hallyu Acting Award. PMY has no Hallyu Award yet.

2. His instagram followings has always been huge even before WWWSK. PMY instagram followers only increased so fast after WWWSK.

3. Watch EFact August 2018. Media compared him to almost the same status as Lee Min Ho before.

4. Forbes Most Powerful Celebrities of 2018 list. Him in top 22.

5. Go to Korea. You will see PSJ photos everywhere.

6. Magazine covers. PSJ solo magazine cover of Japan magazine during WWWSK promo and he has more magazine covers. PMY has more magazine features than cover. 

7. Size of fan meeting attendees. PSJ held FMs at larger venues. 

His success is her success and if you are a shipper, this is non issue.

Of course, different outlook for individual fans only and those who do not believe they are secretly dating. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Seo joon really popular than..pmy the type who will choose products..she is not kind to take all the offer..she only do that at ch era..same goes to drama..A list star and who in industry more than 10years do not care anymore about ambassador products or popularity cause they are already stable..they are choose to balance acting and life..seo joon maybe new so he need to grab all the opportunity and work hard to stable their life..new star always come and out..

yes agree,,,senior actors didn't take too much cf look like SJS and HB they more focus on movie and drama and they are happy life. they have never been at varshow like RM or else they are focusing on drama and movie.  LMH and PMY also never attended varshow RM, so don't compare an actor from cf or ambassadors product, and we don't need to discuss who is more popular because from their debut it's different. Simply support they are increasingly popular because the wwwsk psj is also now popular in China. We love both of them.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I love them both and I knew PMY longer than PSJ but I think in both as ad model and as actor, PSJ is more popular.

Proof:

2. His instagram followings has always been huge even before WWWSK. PMY instagram followers only increased so fast after WWWSK.

3. Watch EFact August 2018. Media compared him to almost the same status as Lee Min Ho before.

5. Go to Korea. You will see PSJ photos everywhere.

His success is her success and if you are a shipper, this is non issue.

Of course, different outlook for individual fans only

but psj weibo followers are far from Pmy followers, and i can say whoever Pmy co-Star definitely be more popular in China.

we do not need to clarify who is more popular because if at wwwsk not pmy playing secretary kim we are not sure it can be as popular as this, if it is not psj playing lee young joon we might not fall in love with this couple until now

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I love them both and I knew PMY longer than PSJ but I think as ad model and as actor, PSJ is more popular.

Proof:

His success is her success if you are a shipper, this is non issue.

Of course, different outlook for individual fans only

i think..

0. same pmy before. she already filmed all ads(cosmetic, bank, soju, telecom..etc) in her peak season. just peak season of psj is a bit late than her. yes his peak is now.

1.actually the Hallyu Acting Award is not important award in Korea at all. so it doesn't mean psj is popular than her(ex-that LBH, JIS..so many A actors didn't receive this award doesn't mean they are not popular than psj )

only Baeksang awards, Blue dragon film awards are recognized major awards.

2. i don't think instagram followers mean who is more popular.(ex- actress lee sung kyung has more followers than psj and pmy. but she is not popular than ppc and she is not A-list star in Korea)

3. yes..maybe psj is in higher status than him now.

both psj and pmy are A-list stars. so please stop compare ppc :)

anyway, happy lunar new year's day everyone.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I love them both so I can say objectively that even if I love PMY,  PSJ is more popular. He also has more awards as an ACTOR. His award last year was HALLYU AWARD FOR BEST ACTOR at Seoul International Drama Awards. It means he is popular worldwide.

Different for you as solid PMY fan. We look at things differently. 

Off course seo joon popular..rising star always popular more than A list star..even more popular than hyun bin jo in song won bin minyoung hye kyo and other else..cause it's seo joon time now..so no need to compare popularity cause other already got their time..award base on how many drama actor act and how great it is..a lot of A star don't got many awards because rarely appear in drama or movie..A star is not grab all offer..

• Like 1

why compare who is more popular anyway? lol!

this is a PPC forum.. they complement each other in Wwwsk.. their casting as the lead were perfect, whatever the reason may be on how they were cast. 

bottomline.. this forum exists because of them! lol

they have their respective accomplishments.. we cant really argue that one is famous than the other. 

i mean... Simba is a famous lion all over the world!! but apparently one of them didnt know Simba is a lion! :sweat_smile:

soooo...just because one never heard of either one of them before wwwsk or whatever dramas they had, does not mean they are not already well known by the rest of the world.

• Like 7

I must admit that this thread (forum) is the most unique,amazing and unpredictable thread I’ve ever seen, and it’s even become the funniest thread rn cos ppl start comparing the Captains of the ship, 

like seriously if y’all want to compare PMY n PSJ this is not the right place (PERIOD)

:)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Is one wearing silver and one wearing gold Cartier?

852-10134-CRB6062615_YELLOWGOLD_ALT10?$P

Not same, it's different brands. 

PSJ>>>Cartier

PMY>>>BVLGARI

SOLO FANS SHOULD NOT POST HERE THEN. BECAUSE AS I SAW IT, THE COMPARISON HAS STARTED BECAUSE OF A SOLID FAN WHO ALSO MENTIONED ANOTHER GUY LINKED TO PMY AS MORE POPULAR THAN PSJ. 

IF YOU ARE ONLY SOLID PMY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT PSJ IS MORE POPULAR (AND VICE VERSA). 

IF YOU ARE A SHIPPER, IT WONT MATTER WHO IS MORE POPULAR BECAUSE THE SUCCESS OF ONE IS ALSO THE SUCCESS OF THE OTHER. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SOLO FANS SHOULD NOT POST HERE THEN. BECAUSE AS I SAW IT, THE COMPARISON HAS STARTED BECAUSE OF A SOLID FAN. 

IF YOU ARE ONLY SOLID PMY YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT PSJ IS MORE POPULAR (AND VICE VERSA). 

IF YOU ARE A SHIPPER, IT WONT MATTER WHO IS MORE POPULAR BECAUSE THE SUCCESS OF ONE IS ALSO THE SUCCESS OF THE OTHER. 

I totally agree with you...