Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Lets open new topic. 

What if they started to develop their feelings in WWWSK? Which bts scenes looks like they already fell in love?

Me seing the bts scenes: 

Pics-Art-02-04-10-13-26.jpg

Work kinda comfort.

Pics-Art-02-04-10-12-09.jpg

Hmmm. This is a bit more comfy. Friends or just work?

Pics-Art-02-04-10-14-39.jpg

Why shy??? Fishyyy...

Pics-Art-02-04-10-11-22.jpg

Comfort beyond than works and friends...:wub:

Pics-Art-02-04-10-17-11.jpg

Teasing seems incredibly fun and holding her is a thing for him....

Screenshot-20190204-220120-You-Tube.jpg

I'M DEAD.

the rest is history...

Just what I felt after I see the bts scenes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes the price of director cut(16 ep drama) is usually that blu-ray is 230 usd and dvd is 150 usd.

But they are also saying that it's actually worth it.. LOL! 

hmmmm.. waht could be in there?

--- longer version of love scenes? BTS of the bed scene? More deleted scenes? More exclusive interviews of PMY and PSJ? :D

More BTS that could definitely prove the romance between them??Joke! :joy:

I hope those who ordered the DVD may share the blessings that is behind that DVD.. LOL!

Did you also order @twoparkcouple?

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

What if they started to develop their feelings in WWWSK? Which bts scenes looks like they already fell in love?

i still believe that PSJ was already pursuing PMY starting 2016.. when he changed his jersey number.  But nothing was really developed yet at that time, since PMY was mostly abroad filming different dramas.  But.. I think filming WWWSK.  That sealed the deal! :heart:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

dvd team said it will be released this spring.

are the pictures for the cover you were referring to earlier... new pictures? never released yet?

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

are the pictures for the cover you were referring to earlier... new pictures? never released yet?

the pic for the cover is wedding kiss full shot. unreleased wedding photos will be contained in a wedding album(special gift for pre orderer)

35 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

@quietobserver you forgot the one bts when he blows his nose (ep 1  or ep 2) at her because it is rude if they are just an acquaintances 

Oh yeahB) I forgot that. That one is the start of something new~ (HighSchoolMusicalmode)

I mean PSJ started to find interest in teasing her.

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the pic for the cover is wedding kiss full shot. unreleased wedding photos will be contained in a wedding album(special gift for pre orderer)

Wedding album? :wub: those are the most beautiful one! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Please share in this thread yes :P a little chance they will open 3rd order

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow! they are really detailed on this one... lol!

Could this be a hint of something more to look forward to? :D

Woo Shik updated his ig at the same time as PSJ and it looks like he is abroad. So I won't think PSJ is with PMY. PSJ fans said he is with Woo Shik. Awesome also likes his pic.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, sorry if I also one of those who compared PSJ and PMY earlier. A solid PMY mentioned a guy romantically linked to PMY as more popular than PSJ and of course my loyalty is PSJ and this is PPC thread. I felt the need to reply and cite reliable sources such as Forbes list. Anyone curious can research most powerful list. Don't post it here though. Go to individual threads not this PPC shipper thread.  

lol some fans are speculating that wooshik is in the cheesecake factory in Hawaii.. that is so random.. i mean TCF is literally everywhere right? ive been to TCF in dubai mall.. they even hv one in mexico.. 

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I cannot understand a single thing.. LOL! They are really strict on this one.  I heard that the DVD is really expensive. around 230 USD?

Is that correct?

that's ok... ;) but lets move on from that... Lets spread positive vibes here.. :D

230 USD for Blue Ray that I order