[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

35 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

@quietobserver you forgot the one bts when he blows his nose (ep 1  or ep 2) at her because it is rude if they are just an acquaintances 

Oh yeahB) I forgot that. That one is the start of something new~ (HighSchoolMusicalmode)

I mean PSJ started to find interest in teasing her.

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the pic for the cover is wedding kiss full shot. unreleased wedding photos will be contained in a wedding album(special gift for pre orderer)

Wedding album? :wub: those are the most beautiful one! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the pic for the cover is wedding kiss full shot. unreleased wedding photos will be contained in a wedding album(special gift for pre orderer)

wow! they are really detailed on this one... lol!

Could this be a hint of something more to look forward to? :D

Woo Shik updated his ig at the same time as PSJ and it looks like he is abroad. So I won't think PSJ is with PMY. PSJ fans said he is with Woo Shik. Awesome also likes his pic.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, sorry if I also one of those who compared PSJ and PMY earlier. A solid PMY mentioned a guy romantically linked to PMY as more popular than PSJ and of course my loyalty is PSJ and this is PPC thread. I felt the need to reply and cite reliable sources such as Forbes list. Anyone curious can research most powerful list. Don't post it here though. Go to individual threads not this PPC shipper thread.  

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Woo Shik updated his ig at the same time as PSJ and it looks like he is abroad. So I won't think PSJ is with PMY. PSJ fans said he is with Woo Shik. Awesome also likes his pic.

Yes, WOO SHIK was abroad. It is his late post. And he was in USA. 

I'm not saying that PMY and PSJ are together. But I just said that WOO SHIK'photo  was at Cheesecake Factory in USA.

55 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PMY accidentally following random account

PMY trying to prove that "accidental" follows and likes can actually happen! :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

but accidentally following some random account did happen to me before.. so yes it does happen.. but accidentally following accounts that are related to ParkPark... repeatedly?

i cant say the same for that.. :P and also the comment "likes"!  because that heart icon is a bit tiny.. you have to actually tap it to "like" something. :naughty:

I AM JUST TEASING! so lurkers... calm down.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

i just realized this.. i noticed that she sometimes shows / post photos that is in mirror view.. like her latest post in IG.

She wears that Bvlgari (is the brand correct?) bracelet on her left wrist.. not on the right (like in photo). Its the same when they showed photos of their Phuket trip in her FM in Taiwan.

hmmmmm.. are you guys trying to make it appear that it wasnt taken by "someone"?  :tounge_xd:

(because if you use the front cam of the phone to take a picture, its a mirror image.)

• Like 1