Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

If you are talking abt koala blog, some people there are talking like they own the truth <_<LOL they even call PSJ a trendy guy who will fade away once big name actors are coming back, they barely consider him as an A list actor, honestly they aren't really the most objectives people. 

PMY is known for making all of her partners more famous and gaining more popularity after working with her. She's not someone who will hold the spotlight unless she's the center of the drama. That's why people love to work with her. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I feel sad thinking that PSJ and PMY have to go through all those bullsh*t comments and thoughts. Those bad assumptions and made-up stories can drain their spirits. No wonder she feel sad reading bad comments. Tho PSJ said he doesn't care what people said, it might leave scars to him.

PSJ and PMY, I'm fully support you two. Don't worry. You two are doing great. You two got in amazing agencies that can take care of you two. Just be focus on your thing. 

• Like 2

She has starred in almost every genre there is! lol..

drama.. reality.. thriller.. action.. romantic comedy.. variety.. 

there are not a lot of actors who can do those! 

maybe some of her series are less popular compared to others.. but they did good. QF7D won her acting awards and she got great reviews for her acting in that role.

lets put it this way: "we are not everyone's cup of tea"

PMY and PSJ may have critics, trolls and haters. But they will always have more people who appreciates them and their work.  And I think they are more focused on that.. and they just look at the bad stuff as things that can improve their craft and make them better as a person and an actor.

as proof... PMYs followers are increasing.. her IG is now at 3.5m! congrats! woot! and PSJs still increasing at 7.5m!

of course those still include negative people.. but i really dobt care for them. lol!

• Like 2

Talking abt drama, having big names in a drama means nothing now, look at how Sky castle with only veterans actors and young actors has managed to overshadow 2 big dramas with A list actors like PBG, SHK, PSH, HB...

In my opinion, the most important thing in a drama is the script and then having good actors. Just hope PMY's next drama is well written and will be well produced because with PMY and KJW, they are already sure to have great actors. KJW might not be a "big name" but lot of people are anticipating to watch his first drama as the lead. People appreciate and acknowledge his acting skills which is really a great thing. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ has been following hashtag of his name before WWWSK, since around FFMW days.

QF7D has low ratings compared to a hit KBS Drama FFMW which aired around the same time on the same network. That's why the doubters and haters of PMY are not convinced she can carry HPL. All her fans including PPC shippers should give our all out support to her new drama.

QF7D its her best role ever very strong acting! This drama had so much prises from critics and also from viewers, 

now drama is the hit in Japan and Turkey.

• Like 3

Yup but during KBS Awards QF7D was not given proper recognition unlike FFMW.

Genre and story for the drama is also very crucial for its success not only the cast. I am kinda nervous for PMY doing another webtoon (webnovel) straight after WWWSK and her amazing chemistry with PSJ. But lets trust that Namoo has considered this. I think HPL storyline can capture the young audience as well as the old.

• Like 1

Yeah I think the drama script is really important. But I noticed that the drama should be well shot too. I think it's really important to make the scene leaves impressions like how should rich people looks like, how normal people gone through their daily life etc. And korean dramas always put attentions on that matters which is good.

I watched a lot korean dramas and there are so many good stories but they got less attention due to unpopular actors, some were released with another dramas with popular actors, and even the shot was not that convincing. 

I really like how korean actors and actresses play emotions with their eyes. Oh I can feel the scenes just by looking their eyes.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Genre and story for the drama is also very crucial for its success not only the cast. I am kinda nervous for PMY doing another webtoon (webnovel) straight after WWWSK and her amazing chemistry with PSJ. But lets trust that Namoo has considered this. I think HPL storyline can capture the young audience as well as the old.

I dont care much about success or raiting, I cant understand Korean tastе its so weird, but I trust myself, if I liked its great.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

KBS award is bias, they only recognize their popular dramas, even if it is not a good one lol. 

I agree with you on the genre, she should have considered a non romcom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rubiflorie said:

What is an A-list actors or actresses? Sorry, I'm just new in this kind of industry:sweatingbullets:

This is definition from Wikipedia. For example in Hollywood. A List are actors like Leonardo Di Caprio, Tom Cruise. That's why PMY and PSJ are not considered A Listers by some people. His haters said PSJ only filling up the void left by others who went to enlist in the army.

An A-list celebrity is one at the very top of their field. It may be a bankable movie star, a major recording artist, international sports star, social media personality, film director, mogul, or an international TV broadcaster.

• Thanks 1

No matter how many times I watched the video from AAA, I really don’t understand why he did that (moving chair)

I mean look at the way he threw it and pulled it back, it looks odd to me. 

Good morning pe:)ple 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

lol What the fish psj is not considered as A list in Korea? His face is literally everywhere... His drama/film were successful, and if we are talking about fan base, lets not forget that PSJ became the first South Korean actor to appear on a Times Square LED digital billboard. The billboard appeared at the Nasdaq Stock Exchange building. It was arranged by the Chinese fans to celebrate his seventh debut anniversary. According to a news article, an advertisement at the Nasdaq Stock Exchange building can cost an estimated US$30,000 for a 15-second exposure every hour for a week. That said a lot about his fans..

Popularity and success in ent is all about timing and opportunity.. so what if he is successful now? Doesnt mean he’s filling the void for anyone lol.. PSJ is still young and i hv no doubt that in the future,  he will be more successful and more famous than he already is now.. Haters are just jealous :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm so curious why The Korean A-list like Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, So Ji Sub, Jun Ji Hyun etc rarely to appear in variety show for example Running Man? Still waiting for PMY to become a guest on running man, too-_-

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I'm so curious why The Korean A-list like Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, So Ji Sub, Jun Ji Hyun etc rarely to appear in variety show for example Running Man? Still waiting for PMY to become a guest on running man, too-_-

Running Man casts/hosts are A Listers themselves so they do not need more A Listers with high talent fees as guests. :lol: also, many A Listers in Korea seem to have a strategy of not being always seen and they seem to be too careful of their image. For example, most of them are not active in social media, among those you mentioned only SHK has public SNS and her posts are rare. I seldom hear from JJH but when she appears in public, it always become a headline. 

Jo In Sung has appeared in Running Man before since he is bestfriends with Lee Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki who used to be in Running Man. 

PMY should try co hosting variety shows as she is good as MC. Hopefully she will try it this year after HPL. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

No matter how many times I watched the video from AAA, I really don’t understand why he did that (moving chair)

I mean look at the way he threw it and pulled it back, it looks odd to me. 

Good morning pe:)ple 

lol same. and now that I watched it again, I think PPC definitely knew each other before WWWSK. Look at how PMY reacted, it's so casual shocking. Meanwhile, if PPC didn't know each other before and PSJ did that out of the blue, do you know that would be considered as?? RUDE that's what  it is. Cause he could just push the chair slightly instead of stomping it down like that, to me he was simply trying to get her attention LOL.

There's also another clip at AAA towards the end where he stayed behind and people speculated he was waiting for her. I think its kinda true cause why on earth did he stay behind just to tuck in his shirt (he could do that another spot, it's already the end of the award anyways) lol but then once she started leaving, he left too.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

Meanwhile, if PPC didn't know each other before and PSJ did that out of the blue, do you know that would be considered as?? RUDE that's what  it is

And she is his senior B) (if they didn't know each other so what he did it so rude)

• Like 2