[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, suie said:

ommmmg Yaaaay perfect. Wooow, it didn't like them affect them at all and I hope PMY/PSJ go down the same route.

I am holding out that it doesn't become awkward and reading PSJ's comments recently gives me hope that we will soon see them interacting again :relaxed:. I need another aura moment :star:

yes i remember before that SHK use the #songsongcouple every SSC shipper rejoice that time

we are also hoping one day it's PPC turn to use the #parkparkcouple 

soon let's just wait in PPC perfect time... :)

• Like 8

I went back to watch the earlier BTS and that video where she is re-doing his neck tie and PMY gets real close making him flustered and he makes a NG is... :mrgreen::naughty:

Edited by suie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

@sugohaeso my delulu twin and @parkparkloveu... you guys wrote the exact same thing that I had in my mind... @leeagassi no one in this shipper forum can prophesy anything about ppc chingu...if PSJ and KJW are meant to be they would just be. If he is destined to be with PMY then that would be the reality...nothing is certain in life and all of us here are just trying to be happy with our speculations. PSJ, PMY, KJW all of them might end with some people outside the industry so why ruin the fun thinking things like that? It's a shipper forum so keep on "delusioning" as much as you want but in your heart just keep on wishing them the best both in their reel and real lives. 

Delulu note: PPC may break any sort of superstition with their ninja love story...they may register their marriage without holding a proper ceremony like parpark said, keep on maintaining their relationship highlighting that they are just close colleagues as long as they can hide it well...my heart is prepared for anything :P

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@leeagassi I think if you do not know SongSong that well you should not make any comparison using them and other ship which is highly disputable by those who know SSC story well. I will elaborate more why I disagree with your comparison and why too many SongSong Shippers are on this ship. Here is only some of the similarities between SSC and PPC that I have noticed:

- Noona - Dongsaeng

- a fanboy - SJK used to be a SHK fanboy before he became an actor, same as PSJ he said he was PMY fanboy when he was in the army before becoming an actor.

- the way they were on set. Friendly but there was a sense of cautiousness. They even have same acts like covering the ladies faces from the sun which many fans put in a collage.

- their connections before the drama. Even if SHK said she only fell in love with SJK after doing drama together, fans and media are able to uncover some "evidences" that they were already dating before doing drama. 

- wrap party careful to be photographed together but went out of the venue to afterparty together in a convoy.

And a lot more. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, yujien said:

oopppsss we have visitor... 

guys just READ, IGNORE and LAUGH  :lol:

@leeagassi good vibes are only allowed here... come and join us in our party... smile (MISO) :P

Sorry, i didn't  mean to spread bad vibes in here, @yujien :)

tbvh i didn't watch ffmy. I choose to watch 7DQ at that time and I'm  not into PSJ or KJW too. i just watch their bts 2 days ago. Since ppc dating rumor broke, i really hate S.K media after they use shipper pict collage to make their news about ppc like true (i really wish is true). I even curse them (S.K media) in my IG story (that's my first time act like that using socmed) for how they are not so profesional about PPC dating news. Since that time i always thinking what if PMY will be like SHJ when EM married to his wifey. A lot fans pity her, when i think SHJ doesn't need to be pitied.

*back to the cave*

• Like 3

No matter how much we like Park2 couple, somehow, to follow PSJ and filming him from the time he leave the aircraft until he went to his car is a bit too much isnt?  I'm also curious why he had to stop and let people take pictures of him as he walk out of his car, is it expected of him, his company? Sigh, this is why people, regardless if they are famous actors or not, they need their privacy like everyone else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

- Noona - Dongsaeng

- a fanboy - SJK used to be a SHK fanboy before he became an actor, same as PSJ he said he was PMY fanboy when he was in the army before becoming an actor.

- the way they were on set. Friendly but there was a sense of cautiousness. They even have same acts like covering the ladies faces from the sun which many fans put in a collage.

- their connections before the drama. Even if SHK said she only fell in love with SJK after doing drama together, fans and media are able to uncover some "evidences" that they were already dating before doing drama. 

- wrap party careful to be photographed together but went out of the venue to afterparty together in a convoy.

And a lot more. 

I have seen these in ig   :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! after days of silent lurking I'm finally out of my cave I can't take it anymore!:joy: I just want to say hi and hopefully we can get along well okay what is this idk!!:joy: A little bit of introduction I am a songsong shipper and I like both PSJ and PMY of coursee I've watched SWP, FMY and WWWSK and for PMY I've known her since healer and just when busted came out she officially become my girl crush and since then I've watched QFSD and now WWWSK. I regret a lot why didn't I come here when the drama's still on air it would have been more fun!:bawling: I enjoyed camping here I laughed a lot you guys are so creative, funny just full of positive vibes and I love it!:heart: Not to brag or anything but if you guys need some translation I would love to help! (even tho I'm not that fluent yet:D). Alright I'm going to end it here hehe Looking forward to spazzing with you guys!:wub:

*I'm so sorry if some of you are offended or anything but I've actually joined this forum for quite some time and I just want to remind you guys to not quote pictures or videos because it will take longer to load the web (when I was still a newbie I got reminded a lot so yeah don't want you to repeat the same mistake as me!:D)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

No matter how much we like Park2 couple, somehow, to follow PSJ and filming him from the time he leave the aircraft until he went to his car is a bit too much isnt?  I'm also curious why he had to stop and let people take pictures of him as he walk out of his car, is it expected of him, his company? Sigh, this is why people, regardless if they are famous actors or not, they need their privacy like everyone else.

Hi, @realistic2280

Those are staged and the celebrities know of it -- in fact they were dressed for it, so they knew what was coming. Staged pap walks are very common in Hollywood and I guess Korea adapted it from them.

So the next time you see your favorite celeb going in or out of a building/vehicle with cameras flashing and following them, especially when they look dressed for photos, don't feel bad. They knew of it ahead of time and their companies set it up for whatever reason -- for sponsors, for more publicity, to divert rumors, or to establish their locations at any given time.

These celebrities can go incognito when they want to. If they are seen, it is because they want to / have to be seen.

• Like 6

@realistic2280 I think it is common for all celebrities if their flight will be known by fans.  Last January when SHK and SJK arrived in Paris,  fans followed them too and took photos and videos until they were about to ride their transpo in Paris. During Something In The Rain reward vacation in Japan, fans flocked to the airport too to see SJY and JHI. 

The fact that both PMY and PSJ posed for photographs at the airport means they can expect publicity on their trips and fans waiting for them at their destinations. The clothes are sponsored. PMY's bag was clearly sponsored. She was making sure it is displayed up front. 

When they go on personal trips abroad they usually cover their faces and usually fly at the wee hours of the night flights. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

Sorry, i didn't  mean to spread bad vibes in here, @yujien :)

tbvh i didn't watch ffmy. I choose to watch 7DQ at that time and I'm  not into PSJ or KJW too. i just watch their bts 2 days ago. Since ppc dating rumor broke, i really hate S.K media after they use shipper pict collage to make their news about ppc like true (i really wish is true). I even curse them (S.K media) in my IG story (that's my first time act like that using socmed) for how they are not so profesional about PPC dating news. Since that time i always thinking what if PMY will be like SHJ when EM married to his wifey. A lot fans pity her, when i think SHJ doesn't need to be pitied.

*back to the cave*

Oh please don't pity Park Min Young.... it's my 4th ship with her.... trust me...if Park Seo Joon will not make a move somebody else will hehehe.   She is a very strong woman, smart, talented and comes from a good family too.  In short she is a good catch.

She doesn't need anybody to make a name for herself.... she is a class of her own.

Another thing regarding their rumor.... just remember... if there's a smoke chances are there is a fire.  No matter how silly S.K. media look like to us right now.... they may not be as stupid as what we perceive them to be.

• Like 19

Hi all! Have been lurking here since I started watching WWWSK, and would like to thank all from the bottom of my heart for the translations of the interviews (be it embedding vids or typing) and for feeding my delulu mind :wub:. Also, am interested in joining the private chat (please please please let me join). Am a Total newbie in chasing K stars  and hope u guys can teach me all I need to know :D. Thanks to all in advance! :sweat_smile:

• Like 5