[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

I just finished episode 3, man that was intense! Love it! I know Hae-ri is a rookie, and that’s all rookie do, they are passionate to their work and always want to prove your boss that you are worthy in your job. Honestly I like her I can relate to her when I was now to my career. She is smart and figure it out what happened in the black box, and decode that conversation of the  terrorist, she still doesn’t know that she is facing a huge conspiracy, and she trusted that doctor who were introduced by her sunbanim. 

Dal-gun! Let us appreciate all the tough work of a stunt man! They are the unsung heroes behind the scene who risk their lives just to achieve the perfect scene that the actors can’t do. His instinct never fails him, I just hope that he can find a job that is suitable for him and he can learn how to seek justice in a right way. For now it’s true that he is a civilian and his hands are tied, the enemy can easily twist his story and put him to jail, even until now he is a threat to their organization. 

Mom excited for the episode later how it will unfold and how will the bad guys going trash DG and how HR will deal the situation when she will come to know that the case is off now. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, i_hate_bashers said:

Are you a script writer??? A PD???? I'm asking this coz I noticed that you have guts to say bad comments about the story of this drama. Now, what's your profession??? If you have guts to say bad comments about this drama,be sure that your a professional PD or scriptwriter coz its disgusting to read comments from those so called smart people who doesn't even have a good profession.

Could you please refrain from writing such comment? :crazy:

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion in this forum. Users can express their disappointment and even criticize the drama. @thistle, @nrllee and @tarjig's comments were not disrespectful but your comments are definitely lacking respect. You can disagree with them but you don't need to get personal. If I read another such comment from you, then you'll get warning points. 

maybe Go Hae Ri is supposed to be reckless and such, she's a rookie agent after all... so therefore it's more excusable she is behaving like this (but still a bit annoying neverthless), the reason the writers made her like this is maybe because they planned later on developing her character to grow and become more dependable /reliable, and by the end of the show she's a great and professional agent... One can at least hope :)

It's great sometimes to see huge character development, that someone  is the start of the series unlikeable and stupid but as the series goes on he/she slowly but surely turns for the much better (but not turn great over just 1 ep, it takes time...) l really hope that this is the case for Go Hae Ri too, that she slowly but surely grows to someone awesome and badass. Would be such a shame if the writers will until the very end not let her grow just because they are afraid that she will steal the spotlight from Cha Dal Gun from time to time

36 minutes ago, sweetseptember09 said:

It's great sometimes to see huge character development, that someone  is the start of the series unlikeable and stupid but as the series goes on he/she slowly but surely turns for the much better (but not turn great over just 1 ep, it takes time...) l really hope that this is the case for Go Hae Ri too, that she slowly but surely grows to someone awesome and badass. Would be such a shame if the writers will until the very end not let her grow just because they are afraid that she will steal the spotlight from Cha Dal Gun from time to time

Me too.  Which is why I was annoyed that they (writers) would make her out to be so “girly” (yelping when shot at?  It was unnecessary? She could just duck soundlessly like DG) and full of herself from the start?  She could be a rookie but a smart rookie?  At the moment it seems like she’s just there to make DG look like he fits the job as an agent so much better than she does despite being a “civilian”.   I was unconvinced that she was Michael’s killer.  Now that Lily is revealed, chances are she was the one who did the killing. I hope the writers give her character (HR) opportunities to grow quickly.  

17 hours ago, incoty said:

Did you also notice this then?

The hand that turned the microwave's knob wasn't CDG's hand.

Such glaring errors are inexplicable.

Aside from that, can I just say how much I love the new characters introductions on this show?

From today's episode I got Metal Gear Solid and Breaking Bad vibes lol.

I didn't notice it. But now I do~ ahaha

Such a glaring error. Even the postitioning of his hand/not his hand is weird.

ZYvLpR.gif

I kinda like Lily. Who was the fat guy in the tub that she killed? I don't recognize him.

Anyways...looks like Go Hae Ri's type is none other than Ki Tae Woong. Hahaha :lol:

6XGEXO.gif

81WJ1j.gif

4 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways...looks like Go Hae Ri's type is none other than Ki Tae Woong. Hahaha :lol:

lol. That seems to be true for Suzy as well, at least as far as tall and fair-skinned goes. Nevertheless they broke up fairly quickly.

The moral of the story seems to be not to date your type if you want it to last.

am enjoying the show. Actually i'm not bothered by how many shots were fired and how many bullets were in the barrel and if the hand that turn the microwave knob was really DG's hand. I usually take take kind of approach when watching fast action movies.  I've watched quiet a number of western movies where they make such mistakes with the bullets but who really cares. 

But i'm a bit bothered by the number of big shots guys who are baddies here, i mean at this point i don't know who the good guys are. Even the not so big shots are damn corrupt smh Ho Shik, Dr Kevin i hope the emperor oops Tae Woong is a good guy.  Yeah i agree with some of you that HR is annoying at times but then she is a rookie probably trying too hard to gain brownie points with her boss. She has a lot to learn and i think something devastated should happen that should shake her into reality. 

Has Jerome expired? The guy who looks like his the boss shot him but didn't show if he was dead. 

I guess today episode or next week episode we are gonna go back to the opening scene in ep.1. As a 16 episodes long drama they often end flashback story in ep 4. I see drama writer often use the first 4 episode as a prelude to the main story. So I think we gonna get most exiting part where we get the whole picture of the conspiracy as we have our main character back in Korea.  Even though those oversees landscape is nice. I really look forward to have them back in Korean where the people responsible for this mess is located. So yes I hope for some forward moment soon and our main two get their head in the game and start to understand how big this is. 

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Share Cute Interaction About Watching “Vagabond”

Sep 28, 2019
by C. Hong

7850889653ff480398e55577ae85f14e.jpeg?s=

On September 27, Suzy posted a photo of herself and Lee Seung Gi in costume for their currently airing drama “Vagabond.”

SBS’s “Vagabond” is a spy action drama about a man who gets caught up in a massive corruption scandal after investigating a major airplane crash.

In the caption of her photo, Suzy had written, “Today is the day that ‘Vagabond’ airs.”

Lee Seung Gi replied to her post with, “How do you watch it in Paris?” This is a reference to the fact that Suzy went to France to attend the launch of the Christian Dior Spring 2020 Collection.

Suzy responded to Lee Seung Gi by writing, “On Netflix” and a couple of funny emojis.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355537wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-share-cute-online-interaction-watching-vagabond

59 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

But i'm a bit bothered by the number of big shots guys who are baddies here,

I am too.  Like the Minister just succumbed to Jessica so easily??  Even the President seemed ordinary (all fake pretense?).  

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

I kinda like Lily. Who was the fat guy in the tub that she killed? I don't recognize him

Ditto. I think the fat guy is some random she was paid to take out?  Just to highlight that she’s a mercenary, hired gun with sass.  And I like Ki Tae Woong.  He seems to be the only really trustworthy one in NIS (and HR’s friend whom she sent the file to). 

Suzy Lets Loose For Her Character’s Drinking Scene In “Vagabond”

Sep 28, 2019
by C. Hong
a5e266af13e742fb9cac5f106988974e.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Vagabond” has previewed a scene of Suzy’s character, Go Hae Ri, getting drunk.

“Vagabond” is a spy action drama about a man who gets involved in a massive corruption scandal after investigating a mysterious plane crash. Lee Seung Gi stars as Cha Dal Gun, a former stuntman seeking the truth behind his nephew’s death, and Suzy stars as Go Hae Ri, a covert operative for the National Intelligence Service.

In new stills released by SBS, Go Hae Ri slumps in front of empty bottles of alcohol before getting up to take a swing at someone. The stills show that Suzy paid careful attention to the way her eyes looked unfocused and her slouching body movements in order to realistically portray a drunken character.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1355547wpp/suzy-lets-loose-for-her-characters-drinking-scene-in-vagabond

36 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Omomomo!!! I saw a spoiler on Naver comments! 

Looks like Hae Ri really liked Ki Tae Woong. Hahahaha

I saw the clip. It's a copy of the CDG smooch we've half-seen in the teaser (but maybe there's more to it there). KTW didn't react at all.

Not sure how this paints her now that we know she goes on a kissing spree when she's in her drunken state.

Does she like him? The relationship chart doesn't indicate so, but that KTW does.

She's really embarrassed to face him now.

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

I saw the clip. It's a copy of the CDG smooch we've half-seen in the teaser (but maybe there's more to it there). KTW didn't react at all.

Not sure how this paints her now that we know she goes on a kissing spree when she's in her drunken state.

Does she like him? The relationship chart doesn't indicate so, but that KTW does.

She's really embarrassed to face him now.

Lol. I knew she was going to do something weird since they teased her drunk pics before the episode. Maybe she has a crush on him. I dunno. I did not expect she did this though. She can be reported for her antics. I need subs. Hahaha

Archived