[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, findit said:

LSG commented on Suzy's latest IG update

Suzy: Vagabond, on air tonight 

LSG: How would you watch it in Paris? (She's in Paris for Fashion week) 

Suzy: Netflix ^_^^_^^_^

Kinda like a Netflix PPL, isn't it?  :lol:

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Show Their Contrasting Airport Fashion In “Vagabond”

Sep 27, 2019
by C. Hong

d8a0dd7cdda34bc2be8c389ad2608b0c.jpeg?s=

BS’s “Vagabond” recently released stills of Lee Seung Gi and Suzy in character for the upcoming episode.

“Vagabond” is a spy action drama about a man who gets involved in a massive corruption scandal after investigating an airplane crash. Lee Seung Gi stars as Cha Dal Gun, a former stuntsman who lost a family member to the plane crash, and Suzy stars as Go Hae Ri, an undercover agent for the National Intelligence Service.

The new stills show Lee Seung Gi and Suzy at the Morocco airport. Cha Dal Gun has gone for a casual, practical look, blending in with passersby in a dark jacket and cargo pants. Go Hae Ri, on the other hand, is dressed like a high-flying businesswoman with sunglasses and a light oversized blazer. Cha Dal Gun also looks wary and cautious of everyone around them while Go Hae Ri exudes a calm, unflappable aura.

vagabond-suzy-lee-seung-gi.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1355344wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-show-their-contrasting-airport-fashion-in-vagabond

Watching episode 3 and I'm having an issue with continuity of facts.  This is a small thing but it's the sort of stuff that really bugs me.

edited: removed information about guns

Production errors that are this obvious make me cross.

Did you also notice this then?

The hand that turned the microwave's knob wasn't CDG's hand.

v3.png

Such glaring errors are inexplicable.

Aside from that, can I just say how much I love the new characters introductions on this show?

From today's episode I got Metal Gear Solid and Breaking Bad vibes lol.

6 hours ago, incoty said:

The hand that turned the microwave's knob wasn't CDG's hand.

Definitely not.  I didn't see him wearing a mitt.

And that probably wasn't intended as a Whirlpool PPL either.  Should we tell the company what KDramas did with their microwave?  :blink:

Ep 3 was lacking fir me. I dont like how Haeri is taking credit for uncovering the terrorist attack or the fact she was excited because she spoke directly to the director or the fact that she keep saying she is an NIS agent.  She really got on my nerves. 

The mole in NIS is fast. And the J&M lady is just plain evil. 

44 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Ep 3 was lacking fir me. I dont like how Haeri is taking credit for uncovering the terrorist attack or the fact she was excited because she spoke directly to the director or the fact that she keep saying she is an NIS agent.  She really got on my nerves. 

The mole in NIS is fast. And the J&M lady is just plain evil. 

A little too fast, like the meeting just ended.   You would think that Haeri would keep a low key of her identify as an NIS agent, considering that she's working on a hunt and trying to prove a theory.  She just blah out about everything is just a bit much. 

I do like the part at the end of the episode. 

I still haven't watch ep 3 and SSR's first appearance in the show...but I feel it in my gut that I'll feel sorry for him at some point. Ki Tae Woong just seems too idealistic and rigid in the preview...which is not a good combo for the corrupt world Vagabond is built on. His ideals and vission of a just society could be shattered in an instant. Hahahahaha :lol:

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Definitely not.  I didn't see him wearing a mitt.

And that probably wasn't intended as a Whirlpool PPL either.  Should we tell the company what KDramas did with their microwave?  :blink:

I am more concern about the quality of the  jeans Suzy wearing  :joy:

3bsay2.gif

two big hole appeared  after one little fall & little crawling on floor :joy:

3bsahu.gif

3 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

You would think that Haeri would keep a low key of her identify as an NIS agent, considering that she's working on a hunt and trying to prove a theory.  She just blah out about everything is just a bit much. 

We know that HR is a rookie agent.  So it's fair to assume that she is making some rookie mistakes.  She wants to be a hero like her dad was but she's still very naive and she doesn't seem to understand that not everyone at the agency can be trusted.  

4 hours ago, tarjig said:

I dont like how Haeri is taking credit for uncovering the terrorist attack or the fact she was excited because she spoke directly to the director or the fact that she keep saying she is an NIS agent.  She really got on my nerves. 

Like I said, she's a rookie.  She's trying to find her place and she's nervous about it.  Think how her hands were shaking when she held the gun.  She's trying to be tough but she's scared.  She has a sense of responsibility toward DG  because he is fighting so hard even though he is grief-stricken.  She seems him being tough (like hiding when he is crying) and she sees how capable he is even though he isn't an agent and he's not trained.  Maybe he is the sort of "detective" (for lack of a better word) she wishes that she could be.  And maybe she is identifying herself as an agent to remind herself that she already is an agent.

For a rookie agent, she’s coming across as annoying to me.  Why is she yelping when the sniper takes a shot every time?  She didn’t need to?  She’s all bravado and talk... trying desperately to prove her worth to higher ups but she’s failing miserably.  “I’ll take the first watch, you’re the civilian, let’s see who falls asleep first”... and she proceeds to fall asleep?  :blink:.  She swans around the airport... err... there’s a price on your head, wouldn’t you want to at least be on high alert?  Honestly I don’t blame Suzy.  It’s the PD and writer’s fault for painting her character this way.  Is she just there to highlight how capable DG is when it comes to easing into the “kill or be killed” world?

Ironically I am liking Black Widow Lily?  Sassy and dangerous.  Something tells me she’s got a conscience.  She takes a premium for taking out “good guys”.  She may yet fall for DG and come to the light.  If she does, then I would pick her as a partner if I were DG, not HR...coz from where I stand right now...HR is a liability and she will get me killed before I get to take down the people behind my nephew’s death.

I am trying really hard to like this drama.  Really I am.  But the production holes, plot holes and the characters are just not keeping me invested.  

Vagabond: Episode 2

by Regals

Vagabond02-00585.jpg

Get ready to breeze through another fast-paced hour of intrigue as our heroic stuntman desperately tries to convince everyone else that he’s not insane and that the crash of the B357 was more than a simple mechanical failure. But that’s not a simple task when all the evidence suggests he might actually just be crazy.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/vagabond-episode-2/

Archived