[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

4 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

Asianwiki, and wikipedia both have  3017 as 20 episodes and scheduled to run until October 2nd. Then found this on soompi updated 9/9/2018: The new drama Fox Bride Star will air on the 8th.  

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/321256-2018-korean-drama-schedule-last-updated-09092018/

Unfortunately now it's official and updated on SBS, it will air on 1/10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it 18 episodes, since it'll probably end on the last week of September? Tbh, I kinda felt frustrated at the sloooow pace of the show and the repititive almost-meets but thank God we got the kiss scene last week. That made me decide to finally catch up on the episodes. Haha I just hope they tie up the storylines cleanly and doesn't make it feel too rushed. 

Spoiler

I SAW THE SPOILER PICS AND SEO RI AND HYUNG TAE FINALLY MEET!!! I'm so relieved that he finally gets to see that she's alright but heartbroken at the same time. His first love didn't work out. :( I'm excited to see how Woo Jin reacts to all of this. Haha

20 minutes ago, r047 said:

Unfortunately now it's official and updated on SBS, it will air on 1/10

I may be wrong, but usually if a drama decides to cut or extend episodes, there would be some type of press release.  I can't imagine them cutting 3017 with the ratings it's been getting. 

P.S. I've searched and can't find any press releases from sbs regarding it. Would you happen any links?

7 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

I may be wrong, but usually if a drama decides to cut or extend episodes, there would be some type of press release.  I can't imagine them cutting 3017 with the ratings it's been getting. 

P.S. I've searched and can't find any press releases from sbs regarding it. Would you happen any links?

I'm not sure about the press release part but yeah it feels so strange with the ratings it's getting!! One of the best shows airing currently. I got this info from the page of the coming drama on SBS official website. When I checked it earlier today it said October but a while ago it was updated to 1st of October.

It's funny, I thought there were posts in this thread by someone who kept insisting since weeks ago it was going to be 16, but  when I went looking for them, they seem to have deleted all their posts. I wonder if they know they were actually right all along.  

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Its unfortunate that k dramas get cut because of sports and other events/festivals. I feel bad for HT who might suffer the most from the cut because I'm sure he was supposed or planned to appear at 13 to 20 but now he is been just reduced to 13-16 . Luckily I'm not his fan haha 

I do feel that sometimes angst is much needed in a drama especially with the flow so far. But yeah you may be right and I'm sure there are others who are okay with 16 episodes too. 

I can only say SBS is horrible in playing around and not confirming the episodes till this last minute. I still cannot believe our cute otp just became a couple last week and next week they are saying goodbye to us! :unsure:

Yes, since its ending next week let's all come out and enjoy the last ride together here!

I am sure we would have gotten the angst if they had stuck to format of 20 episodes but with 16, it would make no sense.

That's the spirit! Let's just enjoy the last ride and thankfully the thread is so much better now. :D

55 minutes ago, aisling said:

LOL maybe it’s 18 episodes in the end? 16 episodes frankly doesn’t make sense unless they omit the angst about SR identity.

SR: I’m a girl you liked in the past. And I liked you too but never got to know you more. Don’t blame yourself for something you couldn’t predict or prevent. Let’s be happy now.

WJ: OK, cool.

The End.

Bahahahaha. Perfect. :lol:

13 minutes ago, midjohn33 said:

It's funny, I thought there were posts in this thread by someone who kept insisting since weeks ago it was going to be 16, but  when I went looking for them, they seem to have deleted all their posts. I wonder if they know they were actually right all along.  

LOL, I am sure he knows. He may have deleted the posts but he is still present here IMO.:D BTW, are you him? Just kidding. :lol:

5 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

This is probably a very silly question but I noticed some folks access much earlier than my only method, which is Drama Fever.  How does one get access to the earlier aired version?

Did you mean how do they access it at the same time as it is aired in SK?  They stream it live through certain site.

17 minutes ago, midjohn33 said:

larry i think there are ways to watch earlier not sure if soompi likes those means made public here for dmca reasons 

Ahhhh...understood.  Am I strange in that my whole day on Mondays and Tuesdays revolve around when the episodes will be available to view?  It seems like such a long time until this evening.  Sigh!

Looks like a lot people will watch it live today! 

I already feel uneasy about Chan, I think he’s not going to finish his solo competition...

SR will leave two broken hearts behind - Chan’s and TH’s. I feel so bad about TH - if SR didn’t run off from the hospital she would meet TH first and then it’d be a very different story. Poor guy stayed at her side for 13 years only to find out she already have someone else in her heart.

8 minutes ago, aisling said:

Looks like a lot people will watch it live today! 

I already feel uneasy about Chan, I think he’s not going to finish his solo competition...

SR will leave two broken hearts behind - Chan’s and TH’s. I feel so bad about TH - if SR didn’t run off from the hospital she would meet TH first and then it’d be a very different story. Poor guy stayed at her side for 13 years only to find out she already have someone else in her heart.

Yes, we're waiting patiently, ha ha.

As for HT, if we assume SR has known and like WJ when he was a student before that means it is more than 13 years ago.  Hopefully, we will get a few of our questions answered this week.

Archived