[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't stopped spazzing since the beginning of the episode. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Loving the jealous looks WJ has been giving HT. Omg, I think WJ just told the nurse he's the boyfriend (omg omg omg!) 

Oh no, poor SR, HT, and now Chan-Chan. :tears:

O...M...G... Now poor WJ finding out the truth... :tears::tears: *gets more tissues*

No way!!! Where is he going?? 

Guys please be careful of MID's of dearly departed souls. MID=multiple ID's. :D Let's continue to have a fun, peaceful thread.

BTW, I feel soo soo sooooo soooo bad for KHT. Poor baby. I think he understood. Plus Chan being all territorial with HT is annoying me. <_< Also, I think TR magically turned good and hopefully/maybe left forever?

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think TR magically turned good and hopefully/maybe left forever?

I don't think it was that instant though. She did have the big realization in the previous episode. But I hope to see a happier side of her in the last episode(s). Maybe she can sponsor Seo Ri's first show or something? :)

Ok, am I the only person feeling really frustrated with the broadcast channel, producer and writer all at once? What is with this rushed story line?! I mean, we have all felt how slow paced, and sometimes draggy the story can be, and then BAM! Everything gets revealed, aLL in HALF an episode? Like What is going on? Do they really want to kill the drama, what with amazing acting and chemistry and ratings and all?

GRRrrr.. its like getting a heart attack watching tonight's episode. How can so many truths all be revealed in the latter half of a one hour time slot!! Please give our actors some credit, I cannot imagine how they must feel for their efforts to be slashed all of a sudden, just for some new drama to get aired. :angry:

Heartache for my favourite drama of the year! 12 episodes and nothing was revealed other than a kiss, and it takes 15 minutes for all the truths to be unravelled. SO UNFAIR! :bawling:

Spoiler

THEY REALLY PACKED IN THE PUNCH TODAY, HUH? I started crying at the scene where HT realizes his lost first love, then the tears kept flowing when SR realized Soo Mi is dead, then Chan knows about SR and WJ's relationship and THEN WJ finds out her real identity.

I was not ready for this emotional ride. :(((

Why? Why? Why?

Why is WJ leaving?..he said thank you to her for being alive and then he wants to leave? Why? Why? Why?

Why aren't we given more sweet moments of the OTP?

Why does it feel that they are rushing to finish this drama? Is it supposed to be 16 or 20? Did I miss any latest news?

The issue related to the doctor friend solved, the issue related to auntie almost solved, the hooded man still remain a mystery but within 2 eps, I think it can be solved..so, why does it feel like this drama will end earlier than planned? Or am I wrong about this? Please someone clarify..

I am still not done with the OTP..need more of their moments..jeballl...pleassseeeeee :bawling:

I'm crying buckets here...:bawling::bawling:

Here I was hoping to get some sweet moments with this drama after crying buckets watching Mr Sunshine last weekend, and my hope is crushed!! oh my heart..

13 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh dammit, looks like WJ will turn noble idiot and try to leave due to guilt. *slapsforehead*

Oh, BTW he knows! Finally! That his first love is SR and not SM.

I knew he would leave, so cliché.. so obvious!

I missed the live stream and I don't think I'll watch this episode until tomorrows ep is aired. 

Gave such a fluffy sweet episode last week and now the noble idiocy. WJ you broke your promise. This is like giving somebody a bunch of flowers then later cutting the flowers off and leaving them with stalks. Rude! 

Wow, the writers are intellectual sadists. They didn't do the reveals one by one. They did it all at once. It was all happy-happy and then the floodgates opened and all hell broke loose. All the secrets are out. Today was definitely the climax of the show. I was shook.

Spoiler

Like they got our Woojin going from "I'm going to be Seori's husband" to fleeing the country out of guilt all in 1 episode. Someone tie up this manboy for me. Drunk or sober, he's always trying to run. Seori needs to catch him and give him a heartwarming scolding! :angry:

But Woojin was very adult when he was talking to Hyungtae about his "right" to be Seori's guardian though. He really showed how much he understood Seori and cared for her. :wub: Gotta give him props for that. But I was loving the jealous looks. Hahaha. Like everything Chan said aloud was what Woojin was probably thinking. :D 

Nurse: "What's your relationship with the patient?"

Woojin: "I'm her boyfriend."

Me: *swooning, foaming at the mouth, faints*

I thought that was a pretty substantial episode. Not very realistic for KHT to suddenly appear and reunite with SR, only to realize he has lost her to WJ, yet be so calm about it, yet I think it’s better than dragging the issue for a few episodes. The kid who played his 17yo self does look like the adult the more I look at them both :D

It was totally unexpected though, the way WJ’s boyfriend status was revealed to KHT first, as he played the guardian role, then have the nurse reveal the status to Chan because she was looking for the guardian.

And there really is no time left for the mix up anymore, so everything just clicked at the niche. Rushed in a way, but I felt some kind of relief...finally, you realize it has been SR all along...finally!!!

I guess it was a natural reaction for him. I mean, he knows how much Seo Ri loves playing the violin. Seo Ri might be alive but he must still be feeling immense guilt from robbing her of her dreams. :((((

Ahjussi, go back to your senses. I'm sure Seo Ri doesn't blame you. :((( (Also, imagine when Seo Ri finds out he's her crush aka guy who was watering the plants?????)

3 minutes ago, kelis said:

Gave such a fluffy sweet episode last week and now the noble idiocy. WJ you broke your promise. This is like giving somebody a bunch of flowers then later cutting the flowers off and leaving them with stems. Rude! 

The visual of that analogy made me burst out laughing!

Archived